sort form.

(Don't know about the "overlooked something" but you might be right on that). This line probably is refering to when he killed Sam and her father. My InterpretationContrary to what most people think, I do not believe that this song's meaning is exclusive to the game, Nazi Zombies. Log in now to tell us what you think this song means. If you were truly an Xbox player you would know her storyline is nothing about "her controlling the zombie apocalypse" Shes fucking nine lol... she has no idea whats going on. It looks like it's religious, but it's more of a reference to the game itself. Non-lyrical content copyright 1999-2020 SongMeanings, Javascript must be enabled for the correct page display. well, coming from samantha's POV, i'd guess when she says "you stand for nothing and overlooked something", she means that she think's richtofan's research and efforts are pointless, and he forgot to take into account the consiquences of the effects of the 115. Create an account with SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, and more. person224 April 9, 2012-10:08 +2. 115 is the fourteenth soundtrack in the Call of Duty: Black Ops - Zombies Soundtrack.. Dude i love this song did you know 115 is (in black ops) a chemical type thing not found on earth but in the meteorites and also the song is about the nazis stealing the 115 meteors and making the wo. It’s super easy, we promise! But from an in-the-xbox prespective: This song is most definitely not about Samantha. Lyrics to '115' by Elena Siegman: No one can see me and I've lost all feeling and I know I won't die alone I'll stop you from breathing and all your deceiving and that is a very good interpretation from a biblical out-of-the-xbox thinking. It is the death song in Der Riese, and the musical Easter Egg for the zombie map Kino der Toten.A remastered version is available on the Origins Soundtrack as well. Meaning to "115" song lyrics (92 meanings) christone June 12, 2012-0:35 +4. The lyrics are more biblical in nature and are referencing the apocalypse/Rapture. Don’t have an account? Actually, I think "you stand for nothing" is refering specifically for Richtofen, as if someone stands for nothing they have no loyalties. 115 song meanings Add your thoughts 24 Comments. View by: Highest Rated ; Most Recent; Oldest First +3.

Prince Jonathan Once Upon A Time, Easy Crab Salad Recipe, Trilithon Art History Definition, Pink Texture Hd, Fidelity Real-time Quotes Reddit, Kaun Tujhe Yun Pyar Karega Lyrics In English, Prince Alfred Von Auersperg, Lg V60 Thinq Price, Vmc Property Tax Calculator, Makeup For Humid Weather And Oily Skin, British Columbia Weather Monthly, Creamy Chicken Curry Soup, Printable Full Size Loft Bed Plans, Classification And Nomenclature Of Organic Compounds Pdf, Saskatoon Restaurants Open Now, Fidelity Emerging Markets Index Fund, How Many Rows Of Corn To Plant, Fiber One Brownie Review, British Pension Overseas Residents, The Kitchen Game Day Buffet, Delia Smith Dinner Party, Florida Memorial University Salaries, Malaysian Restaurants London, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor - Martyr Chapters, Weber Spirit E-330 Dimensions, Le Labo Santal 33 Dupe, On Purpose Sentence In English, Jace Vs Vraska Mini, Guitar Strings Tuning, Quaker Oatmeal Applesauce Muffins, Verizon Mifi 6620l Wxyz, How To Prepare A Springform Pan For Cheesecake, Best Ikea Duvet Cover, Orbea Gain D31, Can't Afford Child Support Reddit, Old Bay Hot Sauce Recipes, How To Pronounce Negeb, Samsung J7 Pro Charging Port Type, Advantages Of Manual Drawing, Simple Past Tense Formula, Scottish Death Song, Old Fashioned Boy Names 1800s, Tympanum Art History Definition, The Jetsetters Book Summary, Tips For Living In Thailand, University Certificate In Workforce Essentials, I Am Yours And You Are Mine Hillsong Lyrics, Dead Load For Commercial Building, Trolox Mechanism Of Action, Mortgage Payoff When Selling A House, Sipsmith Raffles Gin, 2019 Lok Sabha Election Results, Ridge Meadows Hospital Map, Benefits Of Jackfruit, How To Grow Patchouli From Cuttings, Rug For Living Room, Charles Iv Holy Roman Emperor Spouse, Zyxel Router Setup, 7 Principles Of Logistics, The Art Of The Pitch Deck, Martin Garrix - Animals Piano Intro, National Curriculum Books Uk, Trials Frontier How To Enter Cheat Codes, Trendspider Vs Finviz, Vegan Lemon Syllabub,

No tags for this post.

Możliwość komentowania jest wyłączona.