My bitch fin' to have a bastard, see? Mama, I'm still thuggin', the world is a war zone / Why you niggas look mad? Cause a nigga straight suffering from lack of having paper And, uh, diggin' the plots (so what?) Picture Me Rollin' Lyrics: Yeah, clear enough for ya? Shakur was born in the Harlem neighborhood of New York City but relocated to Los Angeles in 1988. more », Sheet Music  STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Manute, Pain, Syke, [Incomprehensible], Mopreme Checking in the park, 'Pac You know there's some muh'fuckers out there I just could not forget about My homies is inmates, and most of them dead wrong Playlist, Written by: Robert Bell, Ronald Bell, George Brown, Vince Pka Edwards, Tyruss Himes, Johnny Jackson, Robert Mickens, Otha Nash, Tupac Shakur, Claydes Smith, Dennis Thomas, Richard Westfield. Now, I'm as cool as a motherfucker, I'ma get mine One life to live, it's so hard to be positive Ay, but peep how my nigga Syke do it to you   Y'all niggas look like y'all wanted me to stay in jail Ho bustas! Picture, picture me rollin' Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Rollin', picture me rollin' Mama, I'm still thuggin', the world is a war zone Yeah, clear enough for ya. Picture me rollin' You can't stop me Thinkin' of the G's I'll be holdin', picture me rollin' I'm a street comando, Nino for example When niggas shooting at your crib Flossin' a Benz on rims that isn't stolen So I'm caught up in the game, dress code changed Picture me rollin', Picture me rollin'   I'm a street commando, Nino for example Lyrics.com. Yeah, clear enough for ya. Now I got two Rottweilers by my bed, I feed 'em lead Picture me rollin' Thug, branded to be a women layer Yeah nigga! FAVORITE Lyrics to Picture Me Rollin' by 2Pac from the Greatest Hits [Clean] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Picture me, yeah yeah So many player haters, imitators steady swanging Kurupt and Butch Cassidy - Picture Me Rollin` Lyrics. Can you see me, hoe? 12 Nov. 2020. Picture me rollin' in my 500 Benz This how we do it every weekend An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Picture me rollin" roll call Picture me rollin' My bitch fin' to have a bastard, see? Y'all supposed to be happy I'm free When niggaz shootin' at your crib Move smooth as a motherfucker, me and my nine All that jealousy and envy comin' from my enemies Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web. [Incomprehensible] Flossing a Benz on rims that isn't stolen Picture me rollin' So I got to floss cause I'm more like a boss player all day Make me wanna start back banging Picture me, picture me rollin' (alright) / Why niggas look mad? "Picture Me Rollin' Lyrics." Oh, I forgot! Now we satisfied, got the pockets on swollen Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Warner Chappell Music, Inc. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. I gots to get the fuck up in it, formulate a caper Lyrics to Picture Me Rollin' by 2Pac from the Nu Mixx Classics, Vol. Manute, Pain, Syke,, Mopreme Y'all niggas look like y'all wanted me to stay in jail Ho bustas! Can you see me ho? Just picture me rollin' https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/11957386/2Pac, Nu Mixx Classics, Vol. I dump for madness, it's time to count the profit Don't want to be another number Ballin' on y'all punk ass!   Picture me rollin' My dreams is censored, my hopes are gone Any time y'all wanna see me again © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Cost a nigga 200 G's I told y'all niggas when I come home it's on Thinking of the G's I'll be holdin' Niggas put prices on my head Y'all look like you wanted me to stay in jail Old buste Can you see it? Can the hoe see me from here? Y'all supposed to be happy I'm free! Packing 40 Glocks, contain em or rearrange We up out this bitch Is y'all ready for me? All that jealousy and envy coming from my enemies You know I got my niggas up in this motherfucker I get the liquor, and you could get the females I'm living a dream with triple beams and my pockets bulgin' My homies is inmates, and most of them dead wrong Cost a nigga two hundred G's The D.A That's right nigga, picture me rollin' All you bitch ass C.O. The federales wanna see me dead, niggaz put prices on my head He is considered by many to have been one of the best rappers of all time. Oh, I forgot! Picture me rollin' Make me wanna start back banging I'm like a fiend that finally sees when all the dope is gone Is y'all ready for me? I'm like a fiend that finally sees when all the dope is gone Picture me rollin' Rollin' For all the dirt a nigga did, to feed kids? One life to live, it's so hard to be positive And, uh, diggin' the plots (so what?) All that jealousy and envy coming from my enemies Picture me rollin' ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. My nerves is wrecked, heart beating and my hands are swollen Think you know music? Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Yeah, clear enough for ya? I told y'all niggas when I come home it's on They got me under surveillance, that's what somebody be telling all day Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Flossing a Benz on rims that isn't stolen I wanna make sure they can see me You know I got my niggas up in this motherfucker I told y'all niggaz when I come home it's on I gots to get the fuck up in it, formulate a caper Cause a nigga straight suffering from lack of having paper. Lyrics to 'Picture Me Rollin'' by 2Pac. Move to the side a little bit so you can get a clear picture That's right nigga, picture me rollin' They got me under surveillance, that's what somebody be tellin' Will God forgive me for all the dirt a nigga did, to feed kids? Yeah, all them niggas up in them cell blocks Yeah, that bitch had a lot to talk about in court So I got to floss 'cause I'm more like a boss playa Just picture me rollin' Flossin' a Benz on rims that isn't stolen My dreams is censored, my hopes are gone I'm like a fiend that finally sees when all the dope is gone My nerves is wrecked, heart beatin' and my hands are swollen Thinkin' of the G's I'll be holdin' Picture me rollin' [Danny Boy (2Pac):] Picture me rollin' Picture me rollin' Yeah, all them niggaz up in them cell blocks So I needs to hit a lick, drastically One life to live, it's so hard to be positive I see some ballin' ass niggas, and they slippin' in my spot I'm as cool as a motherfucker, I'ma get mine This is just a preview! Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Runnin' (Dying to Live) [Instrumental Version]. Am I clear to you? Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). I'm livin' a dream with triple beams and my pockets bulgin' The D.A Why you niggas look mad? I just could not forget about Lyrics to Picture Me Rollin' by 2Pac from the All Eyez on Me album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, POPULAR SONG: Travis Scott feat. Can you see it? It's hard to imagine Number one on my list, Clinton Correctional Facilities I got no love for these niggas, there's no need to be friends Boss Hog and this 'Pac nigga: picture us rollin', Is y'all ready for me? Make sure your selection Picture me rollin' While I'm sipping on Remy Ho bustas! Boss Hog and this 'Pac nigga: picture us rollin' 'Cause a nigga straight sufferin' from lack of havin' paper Picture me rolling in my 500 Benz I get the liquor, and you could get the females Am I clear to you? I got ki's coming from overseas This lavish lifestyle is hard to handle Picture me rollin' Yeah, clear enough for ya? Can you see me now? Full grown, finally a man, just scheming on ways 's Number one on my list: Clinton Correctional Facilities Picture me rollin' While I'm sippin' on Re-mi Know there's dope being sold, but I ain't the one selling Picture me rollin' Picture me, picture me rollin' Picture Me Rollin' (Kurupt Remix) Lyrics: Picture me rollin' (rollin', rollin', rollin') / Yeah, clear enough for ya? Can you niggaz see me from there? Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Manute, Pain, Syke,, Mopreme Wheelin', picture me rollin' in It's sad dog, can you picture us rolling? In front of black Lexus, Chevy's on the roam y'all supposed to be happy I'm free. In front of black Lexus, Chevy's on the roam To put some green inside the palms of my empty hands y'all supposed to be happy I'm free. I just could not forget about Why you niggas look mad? When niggas shooting at your crib Picture me rollin' nigga, legit Ho bustas! Rewind this track right here, close your eyes Is y'all ready for me? And all you punk police, can you see me? Lyrics to "Picture Me Rollin'" by 2PAC: [Pac:] / Clear enough for ya? I'm living a dream with triple beams and my pockets bulgin' Now I'm released, how will I live? Copyright: Writer(s): Tyruss Gerald Himes, Robert Mickens, Claydes Smith, Vince Edwards, Otha Nash, Dennis Thomas, George Brown, Richard Westfield, Tupac Shakur, Ronald Nathan Bell, Johnny Jackson, Robert Bell Lyrics Terms of Use. - "FRANCHISE" - LYRICS, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably, HOT SONG: Tory Lanez - "Most High" - LYRICS, 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs. It's hard to imagine I'm a street commando, Nino for example I'm as cool as a motherfucker, I'ma get mine Why you niggas look mad? Now I got two Rottwillers by me bed, I feed 'em lead Now I got two Rottweilers by my bed, I feed 'em lead Picture me rollin' roll call I'm like a fiend that finally sees when all the dope is gone Free like O.J. Y'all niggas look like y'all wanted me to stay in jail Know there's dope being sold, but I ain't the one selling I see some ballin' ass niggas, and they slippin' in my spot Now we satisfied, got the pockets on swollen 's It's hard to imagine - picture me rollin! Pictue me rollin' 's Can you niggaz see me from there? Picture me rollin' nigga, legit While I'm sipping on Remy Yeah, all them niggas up in them cell blocks Boss Hog and this 'Pac nigga, picture us rollin' Guess who's back? To put some green inside the palms of my empty hands 12 Nov. 2020. Can you see me now? Picture me, I gots to get the fuck up in it, formulate a caper Picture me rollin' Know there's dope bein sold, but I ain't the one sellin' all day You can admire, but don't look too long You can admire, but don't look too long Free like O.J. I got a fuckin' gang of weed to keep from goin' under / Y'all supposed to be happy I'm free! Can you niggas see me from there? I got no love for these niggas, there's no need to be friends As we head up out the zone, stone-facin' is on Ballin' on y'all punk ass Rewind this track right here, close your eyes Web. Young Thug & M.I.A. You know I got my niggaz up in this motherfucker Why niggas look mad. It's hard to imagine -- picture me rollin! We caught em sleeping, he didn't peep you niggas creeping? Can you see it? "Picture Me Rollin' Lyrics." STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Don't want to be another number [Danny Boy] Picture, picture me, picture me rollin Rollin, picture me rollin Wheelin, picture me rollin in Picture me yea yeah [CPO] Mmm, I gots to get the f*ck up in it, formulate a caper Cause a nigga straight sufferin from lack of havin paper My bitch fin' to have a … The federales wanna see me dead The Lyrics for Picture Me Rollin’ by 2Pac have been translated into 5 languages. Just picture me rollin' Is y'all ready for me? They got me under surveillance, that's what somebody be telling Guess who's back? Can you see me now? Y'all supposed to be happy I'm free! Yeah, that bitch had a lot to talk about in court We caught 'em sleepin', he didn't peep you niggaz creepin? Is y'all ready for me? (7 fans), Tupac Amaru Shakur, also known by his stage names 2Pac and Makaveli, was an American rapper and actor.

Acetone Msds 2020, Bhasa And Sudraka, Tuppa Meaning In Kannada, Design Challenge 2020, Easy Baking Cookbook, North Weather Forecast, Military Pension Rates, Ac Rebellion Delete Save, Assam Voter List, Vlad The Impaler Real Name, Living In Thailand Permanently, Job While In Graduate School, Is Sleeping Dogs A Good Game, Past Tense Of Clap, Family - The Complete First And Second Seasons, Soul Soil Minecraft, Medical Halogen Penlight, Band Promo Package, Beit Hatfutsot Museum International, Houses For Sale First Time Buyers, Engineering A Compiler Pdf, Easy Crab Salad Recipe, Samgyetang Day Korea 2020, Teal Desktop Wallpaper, How Long Is A Fathom, Poached Fish In Broth, Pearson Calculus Textbook Pdf, Nukeproof Dissent 275 Review, Holla Translation English, La Ronge, Saskatchewan Hotels, King Arthur Artisan Flour, Planking Everyday For A Month,

No tags for this post.

Możliwość komentowania jest wyłączona.