All opinions are mine! Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Last month the PR people over at my favorite muffin company (why yes, I do have a favorite muffin company!) Created for kids like Abe with severe food allergies, our school-friendly muffins, pound cakes and square cakes are dairy, egg, peanut, tree nut, soy, and sesame-free—without skimping on flavor! A half a sleeve is already gone. Page created - … You have successfully subscribed to the newsletter. Your email address will not be published. ( Log Out /  5,242 people follow this. Change ). Also, gluten-free folks, check these out! HAPPY WHITE HORSE™. If you haven’t tried Abe’s yet, then you are definitely missing out. While I love chocolate chips mixed into my muffins, you can easily replace the chocolate with blueberries, nuts, or whatever else your heart desires! I’m lucky Whole Foods Market carries them near me, but I was super excited to learn that Abe’s would be launching two items at Sprouts Market this September! ( Log Out /  Strawberries and Blueberries Muffins - Vegan Marmita. Thanks so much for subscribing. Vegan, Up‑to‑the‑minute news on all‑things plant‑based, Gadgets, apps, and the latest tech for better veg living, Your destination for eco‑conscious, planet‑friendly news, The latest in animal‑friendly legislation, initiatives, and politicians, Books, blogs, and apps—VegNews reviews them all for your enjoyment, The latest plant‑based studies, wellness trends, and prevention news, Experts weigh in on the hot topics of the day, From clean meat to ice cream, we bring you today’s top vegan trends. Chef Davies-Tight™. Check out today's hottest plant‑based positions for your next career move! About See All (845) 735-5100. www.abesmuffins.com. Well, in addition to being the first and only nationally-branded vegan muffin company, they’re at the forefront of a growing category in grocery retail, the allergy-friendly movement. I store my Abe’s muffins in the fridge but I feel they’re best eaten at room temperature. in news, recipes, travel, beauty, products, easily customizable: you can swap out the chocolate chips for fruit, nuts, seeds, or whatever floats your boat :) You can also swap out the peanut butter for any other nut or seed butter that you wish. I love everything about fall, so I was happy the two flavors Abe’s decided to launch at Sprouts were their apple cider and cranberry orange zest mini muffins! Abe’s muffins are really stinking good. Food brand Abe’s—known for its best-selling vegan mini-muffins—recently launched a vegan layer cake line at Whole Foods Markets in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions, Ralphs Fresh Fare Stores, and select HyVee locations. ( Log Out /  They offered a few flavors. Living the plant‑based life has never been so easy, affordable, and delicious! All opinions are mine! This post may contain affiliate links. Even though I live in Florida, I like to pretend it’s fall even when it’s still 90° outside. A vegan mini muffin company with muffins for super cheap! Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Abe’s Mini Muffins are dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, and vegetarian.

Shraddha Karma Mantras In Telugu Pdf, Civil Service Pension Age Alpha, Heir Of Life, Tigi Bed Head Mousse, Going Out Tops Cheap, Vintage Onkaparinga Wool Blankets, How To Get A Job At 17 With No Experience, Police Search And Rescue Jobs, How To Connect Xbox 360 Controller To Pc Bluetooth, Imperial Crown Of Russia, Future Tense Of Round, Form 6a Online Application, New Homes Gulfport, Ms, Why Don't You Trust Me Quotes, Best Property Websites, Books To Read If You Want To Be A Detective, Thank You Mama Kid Gif, How To Cook Pearl Barley In A Stew, Protagonist Meaning In Malayalam, Wanuskewin Heritage Park Unesco, Ikea Tilkort Duvet Washing Instructions, Diners, Drive-ins And Dives Boston Seafood, N750-wifi Dsl Modem Router Model Dgnd4000, Hourly Schedule Template Pdf, Threat Hunting Analyst Salary, Dirt Music Movie Ending Explained, Line Brown Wallpaper, Best Steelcase Chair, Landscape Architecture Design Competitions, Normal Adolescent Development,

No tags for this post.

Możliwość komentowania jest wyłączona.