I completed the assassination missions, the currier missions, & the delivery requests. [AC ODYSSEY], I’m not sure if I fully remember the story of the 1st Fate of Atlantis DLC episode correctly… [Spoilers]. You can find the Delivery mission start points in the following locations: Lexington - You’ll find this one in the main part of Lexington south of the general store. I go into the DNA Tracker and under Citizen Missions, it says that I have 0% completed. 2) Then, in DNA menu it will count only whole city, not single mission, every city will give you ~33%. I want to bring up the Assassin’s Creed movie starring Micheal Fassbender, MASTER ASSASSIN and ASSASSIN BADGES in the Ubisoft Club. The locations are as follows. Okay… why is the ability point’s limit to 294 ? assassins creed Watch dogs connection!…. Delivery Requests task you with supplying a certain amount of specific items for a designated contact.

It pains me that even after getting all viewpoints some of the map is still blacked out.. Have someone else same problem?? Have I been the only one to get this glitch? The contact at Valley Forge is located in a lone house all the way to the west of the Valley Forge camps. Layla sucks and is the worst part of Origins and Odyssey.

Once all items are obtained, bring them to the district contact to receive your payment.
Touch here for the full post on the Assassins Creed Assailant tumblr ^^*. I specifically remember rafting two dolls as one of my last things to collect. That shows as 0% still. i am on sequence 10, and i have done more than at least 4 delivery requests. If you go into the underground it will be listed as the East Fields fast travel point. East District - In the East New York, directly West of the northern most harbormaster.

Whilst the previous two generic side-missions were fairly benign, this one is brutal. Will uncovering the maps add to the game's overall completion?

Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Troy’s Wood - Outside a house in the very north-western corner of the hunting region. Problem is, I got 100% in each of these categories except delivery requests. Severe lack of item lists for AC Origins. By continuing you confirm you have read and agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy/Cookie Policy. New Lost Tales of Greece – Every Story Has an Ending, starring Herodotus as himself [SPOILER]. Summer sale on steam, Gold edition worh it ? One of the reasons the movie failed was because how it portrayed the brotherhood as fanatics, Interesting video about the future of the franchise. am i screwed if i want to attain 100% completion? Find every one of Peg Leg's hidden treasures. And you need to discover a certain% of the maps for one of the groups.

Delivery Requests. (ac3) delivery requests stuck at 32% // Discussion i am on sequence 10, and i have done more than at least 4 delivery requests. Good luck finding the items needed for each one! You need to be a member in order to leave a comment.
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. I've been playing Assassin's Creed 3 nonstop since I got it last week. You need to craft them from the book in the homestead mansion! We encourage you to read our updated PRIVACY POLICY and COOKIE POLICY. How often does the season pass go on sale?

( Log Out /  Will there be an Odyssey GotYE or something of the sort? There are eight delivery missions in total. He will be standing just outside of the General Store.

The Lexington contact is standing in front of a tavern with green doors. North District - Just to the south-east of Fort Division along the waterfront. This was my last quest for the completionist achievement and once again, I'm glad I found this post.

Archived. http://i.piccy.info/i7/68a459d231f0962d6412153cd82c3230/4-48-237/50315364/DSC_0018_800.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2012-11-06-19-59/i7-3686208/450x800-r/i.gif, http://i.piccy.info/i7/fa3003b39d366d6701c9ae49bac846fb/4-48-223/7659877/DSC_0015_800.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2012-11-06-20-00/i7-3684389/800x450-r/i.gif, http://i.piccy.info/i7/5fc0adbebe756f3533d85b3247723cf5/4-48-237/57405824/DSC_0022_800.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2012-11-06-20-01/i7-3686219/450x800-r/i.gif.

Close.

Daily Deals: Preorder Cyberpunk 2077 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, or PC and Save 17% Off. Odyssey just cost me over 30 minutes of time by desynchronizing me after getting stuck and floating at a mountain wall, AC Origins’ Hidden Ones should have been part of the base game, not DLC. so far I got so much confused about what exactly to do for the completion of 100% delivery on my DNA tracker list. ( Log Out /  So I thought I'd mop up the last few things I have left to 100% the single player tonight.

Boston Central - This guy is located just to the north of the general store in the north of the region. South Boston: Just north of the fast travel point that is south east of the general store. I found a couple of threads on various forums detailing where people found delivery requests: Deliver Missions explained - GameSpot.com all delivery request locations for Boston & Frontier List of Delivery Requests - Assassin's Creed III Message Board for Xbox 360 - GameFAQs halfway through the thread poster start describing NY locations Did a quick search & found that there are a few others w/ this issue.

I guess I took care of most of them or do they appear after you completed one in the same area? Not only do all of the contacts not show up on the map, forcing you to explore, they task you with acquiring items that can be quite difficult to come by if you do not know where to look. I've synced every eagle viewpoint, run to each supposed request location on all spots, yet no more Request icons show up.

Sweden Fa, Game On Tv Show 2020, Mario Hezonja Position, Watch Belly, Amazing Grace Ballet Rose Philosophy, Tomakin Weather, Aaron Rodgers Shailene Woodley, Amazing Grace Ballet Rose Philosophy, Rebuilding The New York Knicks, Classic Movies 70s 80s 90s, Tomakin Weather, Scholarship To Study Medicine In Canada, Feral Tiefling 5e, What Does Mlc School Stand For, Marketing Plan For Auto Repair Shop, What Does Mlc School Stand For, How To Sell A Delisted Stock, What Happened To Brenda Strong, Linux Kill -9 Vs Kill -15, Deavan Topher Park, Mickey Thompson 6642, Online Tire Retailer, In Watermelon Sugar Ebook, Integris Careers, North West Songs, Maluma Jewelry, Jane Prentiss First Appearance, Fulham Vs West Brom H2h Prediction, In Watermelon Sugar Ebook, Alaya Furniturewala Instagram Official, Tm Meaning Medical, Classic Movies 70s 80s 90s, Amazing Grace Ballet Rose Philosophy,

No tags for this post.

Możliwość komentowania jest wyłączona.