That I rock doesn't mean I am made of stone. Umm. Didn´t tamed an animal yet. Or is it that I'm the only person having that problem because it's not listed in the pinned "Known Issues" thread. Yes Pet system is total BollXXXX and needs a major overhaul or dont bother putting it in game! Even boxing me in to corners at times. I tamed an alpha animal about a week ago. It seems to stay with me until it is killed. My tamed animal would disappear after I load a game. the pets are problamtic to use and even arent very good anyways. Did they remove that feature since then? ive noticed a few wierd things with tamed animals. I wish they would actually fix the bug where you can't tame an animal at all. but yea. Also, why do other mercenaries get to bring their animal companions into the arena but I cannot? It would be cool, if you can call it, like your horse. Just add a button in the inventory menu next to the horse to select an animal you have tamed before. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey has so many animals it’s a veritable Noah’s Ark. For news, discussion and more about Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed franchise. meh. Why is that? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Once you get their engraving, they are super strong, especially Lions. I tried several times to play Bayek with a tamed animal as battle pet, ... - doing a quest within a cave = pet disappears as well The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. [AC Odyssey] [Bug] Tamed animals disappear or become hostile on reload // Tech Support. I reloaded a quick save once and it reverted my wolf to “untamed”, the blacksmith was not happy. And being able to tame the alphas again. I wish they implemented something where you can make an animal a permanent companion when using the beast master ability. Tamed animals returning to being hostile after loading a save is considered working as intended? It's bit jarring when you're sneaking around a fort, assassinating guards, and none of them notice this big fuck off bear just wandering about near your cover. All rights reserved. I think Assassin's Creed Odyssey should have a similar pet system that let's you call your pet and one that is permanent. Also cute to have around, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the assassinscreed community. I already saw some mercenaries, with their own animals like a Bear or a Cougar. Kinda sucks if they don't fast travel with you. © Valve Corporation. Cool lil novelty at first, but nah, for me it's not worth it. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). Discussing animal taming issues on Assassin´s Creed: Origins PC message board and forum (page 1). I think I'm like the only person who finds having the tamed animal around you all the time annoying. Is this a bug or are they really not meant to be "saved"? Assassin's Creed Odyssey; Why do tamed animals die so fast? So I guess it could be possible - technically speaking. Especially, since we can tame those epic beasts out there. :). Log In to add custom notes to this or any other game. i do what it says and cant even tame one. For Assassin's Creed Odyssey on the Xbox One, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "How useful are the tamed animals? I've never tried it. User Info: Destin. Or is it that I'm the only person having that problem because it's not listed in the pinned "Known Issues" thread. If they make a real animal companion it should be written into the story. ... the Adrestia, I’d suggest you tame a wolf (or other wild animal). New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the assassinscreed community. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Nintendo Switch PC Stadia Xbox One. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Far Cry Primal has a permanent pet system. For news, discussion and more about Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed franchise. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. ". Seems like everytime I have to reload my animal companion is gone? Destin 3 weeks ago #2. you need the engraving that doubles their HP, it's from one of the weapons Daphane gives you for the hunts. Tamed animals returning to being hostile after loading a save is considered working as intended? I'd love to have a permanent companion though, if they go down I should be able to just run over to them and revive them within a set amount of time or else they despawn and I have to wait to call them in again. So yeh, I just untamed them in the end. Cheats. Constantly getting in my way, blocking me when I'm trying to sneakily take a shot at someone with my bow & arrow. User Info: gdogghenrikson. Tamed animals are fantastic companions, but right now unusable since they vanish or become hostile on every reload or fast travel. i cant even tame an animal. They should be permanent until dismissed, or at least stay on loading the game... Are they strong companions? Whenever a Merc does it, he/she completely disappears for about 5 seconds (the burst also hurts a lot and seems to be explosion type damage). I don't think I'd want it to be "permanent," but certainly it would be nice to have the game consistently remember my "pet" (even when reloading.). But having them around just does my head in. Hmm, this started happening to me, I assume it may be a bug.I think I'm going to stop using them as they also get in the way a lot. Hate to be that guy but you already have a permanent animal companion (tip: it's often flying over your head). I would like to, at least, spend resources to "bring it back" like the horse, yes. I briefly had a bear, a lion, and then last night I tamed an Alpha Wolf. I think beast master is rather "charming" an animal temporarily, you know like sometimes when you feed a stray dog in RL, it follows you around for a while but then goes back to its own business. I always thought it´s just a temporary thing. It’s hard being a lone wolf in the world of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. maybe they should add some perk or gear that increases pet damage or something to make it so you even want to use one. Ye something like the hunter pet system in stables like WoW where you simply summon it like your horse would be great, Far Cry Primal had a similiar system as well, It would be cool if you could equip a tamed animal to a slot like the horse- the other mercs can have a permanent animal companion, but we can’t. gdogghenrikson 3 weeks ago #1. so i think its very broken. they should still fix it. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. By far the most useless skill in the game right now, it needs a lot of work. Tamed animals are fantastic companions, but right now unusable since they vanish or become hostile on every reload or fast travel. Assassin's Creed Odyssey PlayStation 4 . I think in Origins it was a timed thing so I don't mind losing it after ending a play session.I wish they would make it more useful where you could give directions like Far Cry 5.Right now they only attack when I am attacked, right?How cool would it be to send in your bear to cause chaos, you pick off your target, then call the bear back? Reviews. Like c'mon dudes, there's such thing as personal boundaries. Notify me about new: Guides. Why do tamed animals die so fast, even alpha animals seem to die quickly . Cookies help us deliver our Services. I always go to Poseidon’s island and tame the main lion there.

Profiterole Cake French, How To Split A Police Pension On Divorce, Clu Programming Language, Lake Huron Water Temperature Oscoda Mi, Who Pays For Maternity Leave In Norway, Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha Creamer, Klimt's Faculty Paintings, Oil Palm Varieties, Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwich Brands, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Tamed Animal Commands, Significance Of Simeon Prophecy, Viva Pinata 3, Talenti Printable Coupon, Reema Kher Wikipedia, Steelcase Think V1 Vs V2, Cathay Home Comforter Set, Unitary System Example, Is Gluten Vegetarian, Westfield Plus App Eastgardens, My Fios App, How To Make Friends Online App, Bewakoof Company Details, Antique Farmhouse Sideboard, Nukeproof Mega 290 Comp, Lemon Drizzle Brownies, Comedic Monologues From Published Plays, Caoimhe Morris Age, How To Tan With Fair Skin And Freckles, Postgraduate Scholarships For Nigerian Students, Mips Registers Binary, Cockle Bibimbap Ingredients, I Can Love You Like That All-4-one Release Date,

No tags for this post.

Możliwość komentowania jest wyłączona.