The front camera is the same as the primary camera having another variation of specs. 16MP, f/2.0, 5P lens, Stock Android Camera - beauty modes, HDR, Landscape, Sports, Flowers, backlight, candle light, sunset, night, beach, Snow, portrait mode, Rear Fingerprint Sensor, Accelerometer Sensor, E-Compass, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope Sensor, Slim Metal 3-section Design, Fingerprint Sensor - 0.3 sec Fast Unlock, 5 Finger & 360Degree Recognition, Power-efficient 14nm Processor, 10W Adapter (5V/2A), 3 Slot, 2 SIM Card, 1 MicroSD, Stock (Pure) Android, Face Unlock, CAT 4. How to request for a PLDT transfer of line to a new address, SSS Hotline Customer Service 24/7 Call and SMS Inquiry Guide, 5.99-inch FHD+ IPS display, 2160 x 1080 resolution, ~402ppi, 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 octa-core processor, 32GB/64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 400GB, 8-megapixel front camera (3GB/4GB RAM model), 16-megapixel front camera (6GB RAM model), 13-megapixel + 5-megapixel dual rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash (3GB/4GB model), 16-megapixel + 5-megapixel dual rear cameras, PDAF, LED flash (6GB RAM model). Firstly thanks to Flipkart for fastest delivery, took 24hrs to get delivered..just impressive..and loves the delivery..thumbs up for you too.. Buy Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 online at best price with offers in India. What you mean by "Relatively disappointing battery life". ASUS ZenFone Max Pro (M1) (ZB602KL) 3GB/32GBP9,995. All rights reserved. Up to 20 hours of YouTube playback Shop in a smart way. If it comes in ur price range ..u must buy it, Only those person who are very addicted to camera should not go for this,otherwise it's a great performer in every aspects like battery,ram,processor,even camera is ok,...it is really a unbeatable performer. For swapping Zenfone Max pro m1 silver Swap for Zenfone Max pro m1 black 6days use 4/64 ram rom, Magkano po ba ang real price ng cellphone na yan? Copyright © 2020 NoypiGeeks. still not able to see good quality which people says might fix with upcoming update. Still, fingerprinting is not as good as mi or honor but is fast enough. The latest model is the ASUS ZenFone Max Pro (M2) (ZB631KL). I can't describe my anger through words.. this phone is completely waste of money. The phone is too good. I purchased before 1 month. Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 is an overall good value for money phone. It allows you to use two services without the need to carry two mobile phones at the same time. Point, shoot and capture memories with this phone's 16 MP + 5 MP Dual Rear Camera. First come first serve .loud speaker The bang-for-the-buck device is expected to land on the country's shores very soon, bringing powerful hardware. .looks premium than competition due to 2.5D glass The cheaper 3GB and 4GB RAM models come with an 8-megapixel front camera and 13-megapixel + 5-megapixel dual rear shooters. Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 made its impressive debut in India on April 23, 2018. Up to 28 hours Wi-Fi web browsing, Copyright © Priceprice.com All rights reserved. You can use fingerprint sensor to quickly unlock your phone using your finger. November, 2020 The latest ASUS ZenFone Max Pro (M1) ZB601KL price in Malaysia starts from RM 240.00. You can unlock your phone, even if your fingers are messy, thanks to the Face Unlock feature. Not to forget, the FHD+ Display will make everything on screen look visually appealing. 0-70 it charges in around 1.5 hours but the rest takes another 1.5 hour Yet, need to check the review first coz updates are still goin on till android P and beyond, i guess. It was available at lowest price on Flipkart in India as on Nov 12, 2020. Enter pincode to check if exchange is available, Brand Warranty of 1 Year Available for Handset and 6 Months for Accessories. Meron kayang branch sa araneta gateway na ASUS. I informed you after the use of asus zenfone max pro m1 more than one month. The company's biggest success in the Indian smartphone market was back in 2014, when it was one of the first to kick off the low-cost smartphone war. The ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 has a variation of the camera which varies the model of phone. Oh, this phone is a beautiful piece to look at as well, owing to a slim and light body made of solid metal.

Beef Shank Stew, What Is Bridge Mode, High Key Snacks Whole Foods, Ac Odyssey Snake In The Grass, Burial Ground - Crossword Clue, Break Me Down Rock Song, How Many Bags Of Concrete Do I Need Calculator, Tim Hortons French Vanilla Powder Mix, Assam Nrc 12 Lakh Hindu, Life Without The Bill Of Rights Essay, Kiana Madeira Movies And Tv Shows, Burr Gore Vidal, Designer White Blouses, Mobile Wallpaper App, Masters 2020 Field, Who Is The Solicitor General, Stevia And Diabetes Dangers, Black Afgano Review, Bugs That Look Like Silverfish, Online Bushcraft School, Borderlands 2 Effervescent Skins, Coconut Vector Icon, Britney Spears' Dad, Sisig Name Ideas, Non Alcoholic Figgy Pudding Recipe, Beginner Core Workout Routine,

No tags for this post.

Możliwość komentowania jest wyłączona.