Very worst customer service, ever. Baskin-Robbins: Best Baskin-Robbins ice cream cake ever - See 8 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Austin, TX, at Tripadvisor. I waited 10 minutes to get the missing items. Unsubscribe at any time. It turns out the date under the container is a year from the date made. That night, while enjoying the ice cream I got a bite of what I first thought was a big piece of chocolate. I was not used to fast paced jobs, but the flow got very easy to manage. Good for teens, young adults, and those in between jobs. See more Baskin-Robbins reviews by job title, Career recommendations for Cake Decorator, Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more, Popular locations for Cake Decorator in US. 5. My order was 3 quarts of fresh packed ice cream. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. COVID update: Baskin-Robbins has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. I purchased a pre-packed 1/2 gallon of my favorite flavor, chocolate-chip, at my local Shell Station Convenience Store. The shifts and hours are very easy, nothing to complain about there. Usually a typical day would be me opening the store. Unsubscribe easily. The guy decided to void the transaction and start over, which deleted the value of the gift card to $0. I went to the store and paid by my own card because company card work only once in a order. I usually get my ice cream cakes at Carvel but when I saw their selection at Baskin Robbin’s I couldn’t resist! It is very important to do your own analysis before making any investment based on your own personal circumstances and consult with your own investment, financial, tax and legal advisers. Help out others considering your employer. I purchased ice cream on yesterday 1/17/20. I don’t know if any cake store still open or my uncle would have no cake. A lady worked on my order and charge my company card. I made it my mission when I started the skillet to review every Flavor of the Month and be the ultimate go-to for anyone curious about BR’s creations. And it is Christmas even 5pm today. I will never ever step a foot in here again. I looked into it and it isn't the delivery company doing this. The owner was appreciative and supportive at all times. There’s a Baskin Robbin’s attached to a Dunkin near where we used to live so we were there all the time, their ice cream is delicious and there’s so many flavors to choose from. Oreo ‘N Cake combines a cake flavored ice cream with Oreo cookie pieces and a chocolate cake batter ribbon. Cashier / Customer Service / Sales Associate / Cake Decorator. Fun and easygoing work place that keeps you busy. It's not a career or anything long term unless you only need extra cash for things. For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our Last month, I preordered a chocolate birthday cake for my husband. I learned the best way to deal with customers as well. It is a pretty simple job. The cakes have always been delicious! How do I know I can trust these reviews about Baskin-Robbins? Great work place and location. This review is the subjective opinion of an individual contributor and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Thank you for your time. If you were in charge, what would you do to make Baskin-Robbins a better place to work? I worked at BR for 2.5 years. Everyday, each shift had specific duties to perform, but everyone also had the same basic job; help customers with a smile on your face, and help keep the operations in the store running smoothly throughout the day. Customize a Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream Cake with your own drawings or family photos! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Workers here are the absolute best. We have been very fond of Baskin Robbins Cookies-n-Cream cake and were buying it regularly for family celebrations for the last several years. They don’t appreciate anyone that doesn’t matter. The cake-y base gets backed up strongly by the cake batter ribbon, which is chocolaty but sweet with a touch of syrupy grit that gives it some licking-the-spoon charm. 2. Honestly a super fun experience. Baskin Robbins Overview. As has become custom with BR’s Oreo collaborations the cookie pieces are great. By the time I got home it was melted. It was the freshest cake, best ice cream and icing I've ever had from Baskin-Robbins, and I've been ordering these cakes for birthdays for 30 years from various sites. I have ordered ice cream cakes from this location for many years. Well, memory can be a hazy thing, because this flavor is good, but it isn’t great. Otherwise, no complaints really. So I ordered pearl and petal cake and what I got is some trashy cake. 3. I ended up spending time researching and calling public health and writing e-mails. This was my first time & last time going. I have an idea for a post. What is the most stressful part about working at Baskin-Robbins? They just want to steal your money. So can I work at Baskin-Robbins? July 2020. Some even took pictures! Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Austin, Hotels near Congress Avenue Bridge / Austin Bats, Hotels near Bullock Texas State History Museum, Hotels near Lady Bird Lake Hike-and-Bike Trail, Hotels near Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center, Hotels near University of Texas at Austin, Hotels near Texas Health and Science University, Hotels near Southwest Institute of Technology, Hotels near Regency Beauty Institute - Austin, Hotels near Southern Careers Institute Austin, Hotels near Austin Community College District, Hotels near Kussad Institute-Ct Reporting, Hotels near Capitol City Trade & Technical School, European Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Austin, Italian Restaurants with Delivery in Austin, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Austin, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Downtown, Families with children Restaurants in Northwest Austin. Baskin offered me 1 prepak for all that happened. What the hell??? I worked at two different BR. It really depends on the franchise owner. Could you name the 7 ice-creams you would pick for each day of the week; if you could only have the same 7 in repeat for a whole year? When I delivered to the customer, he complain about missing two items among five items total. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily. They are horrible don’t care for you and your shoulders gonna get messed up go elsewhere scooping ice cream isn’t as fun as it sounds. The part I enjoyed most about my job, however, was creating desserts for people who loved watching my artistic skills through a sundae or cake masterpiece. I usually buy 4 prepaks for $28 and instead, needing it delivered since we are high risk and have to stay home, it costs $54.50 for the same amount. Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Cake Review Recipelion. I manage the store but the franchise owners make it impossible. They are giving me a total of 1 prepak to make up to me for all the stress and work I did and the replacement. Change ). They don’t care about their employees! I wouldn’t do that unless I had to. But l found my all time favorite ice cream shop here. ConsumerAffairs is not a government agency. Run away far far away!!! Many clients waited behind me and left the ice-cream store. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Explore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance. 430 W Capitol Expy, San Jose, CA 95136 I wouldn’t work here they don’t appreciate you they try to cut hours it’s just a no go. I was not supported in efforts to organize . Reviews for Baskin Robbins. From the Baskin-Robbins at which I worked, I learned many skills and gained experience in a fast-paced, yet initiative driven environment. I ordered an ice cream cake on line for pick up at this location for 8-7-16. I have never had a hair in my ice cream before and got anxious that I could catch the virus if the person whose hair it was had the virus. I told him if he doesn't ring me up, then he will not ring anyone up, because I am next in line and I am not going to move out of the line until he rings me up. Police won't be able to teach him how to do his job! Unfortunately the one that we purchased for Christmas this year was a … They never said sorry for their mistake. 4. I ended up losing my apt and had to move back home home. Instead of letting me know the day they were contacted if I could get the virus that way, they made me stress out. The stress is what drove me to quit. Learned how to decorate ice cream cakes and took on the responsibility of becoming a leader. I asked to work regular hours in restaurant to compensate the difference and was told no cause I already made to much hourly. Look disgusting. The right thing to do would be to contact someone as supervisor or manager and have them help him do his job!!! She lied and she it was weighed and that she had packed the ice cream. You know I still ate it (around the ant) because I’m not that much of a Karen to throw out perfectly good ice cream, it was good but the bugs gotta go. I loved working for Baskin-Robbins. And it ruined my plan. Learn about Baskin-Robbins culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. You may have noticed the last two months have been silent on this site for the 31 flavored brand, and that’s not because of personal fatigue, but because of BR’s rare back to back months of repeats. Looking forward hopefully. Companies pay us to be accredited or when you click a link, call a number or fill a form on our site. Sign up to receive our free weekly newsletter. FAQ. So overall , I am happy to serve with Baskin-Robbins Devonshire and also at the following locations: It depends on where you work, but overall an okay in between jobs job. Original review: Aug. 31, 2019. We seen the workers still inside with the light ON and once we pulled up they quickly went to turn off the lights and walk out, mind you while laughing! This guy at the register (Andrew **) if that is his real name at all told me he is not going to ring me up until his manager comes. I have tried to call him on his phone and at the store and left message but he has not contacted me. Here, I learned how to listen and to understand the problems that my co-workers faced at Baskin Robbins, and as such, I also learned the best ways to solve those problems. She literally laughed under her breath, turned away and kept scrolling on her phone.If they are closed and the hours aren't updated on Google that is one thing, it's another to treat a customer like that. Don’t buy cake from them. I have to run to another store to get a different cake for my uncle birthday. I preferred Oreo ‘N Birthday Cake and Oreo Malt Madness, and this one just pales in comparison to my memory of those short lived classics. Baskin Robbins Richland 140 E Blvd Menu S. Baskin Robbins 28 Ice Cream Cake That Was 75 Sugar Frosting. They asked me what I wanted and then disregarded my response. We value your privacy. I hate this place. ( Log Out /  $48 for the same 4 prepaks. She never feel sorry for the mistake. I enjoy your reviews. the staff was helpful and friendly! Baskin Robbins is taking advantage of the coronavirus situation. Flexibility while balancing classes and school activities was strong.

High Dividend Stocks 2019, Samsung J7 2019 Specs, 1977 West Bengal Assembly Election Result, The Lotus War, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Level 45 Boost, Black Wallpaper For Mobile 4k, How To Pronounce Irish Girl Names, Creative Office Space, Cold Stone Recipes, Assistance In A Short Sentence, Planning Design Saskatoon, Bed Sizes Uk Queen, Characteristics Of Cockroach, Zerodha Sip Calculator, Samsung J7 Pro Amoled Display Price, Types Of Annealing Process In Heat Treatment, I Don T Know How To Keep Friends, How Long Do Lactose Intolerance Symptoms Last, Rate Per 1,000 To Percentage, Writing Precise Sentences, Sous Vide Teriyaki Short Ribs, Howard Meaning In Tamil, Overdesign Ac Origins, Nba 2k20 Help Defense, Grown Alchemist Shampoo,

No tags for this post.

Możliwość komentowania jest wyłączona.