NEXT: WE TRIED IT - A REVIEW OF 'DIOR BACKSTAGE FACE & BODY FOUNDATION'. Hello, happy girl! After just a minute or two, I noticed a huge change for the better. That's what I said (in my head so I didn't look like a weirdo) after I looked in the mirror after having Benefit Cosmetics' new line of 'Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation' applied to my face at my local Benefit Cosmetics Boutique & Brow Bar. oz. As you can see for yourself in the photo, one hand looks a bit worse for wear while the other looks smooth and blemish-free. Hello Happy … Chances are, you'll find a match, but when it comes to makeup, trial-and-error can sometimes be the WORST. With a natural-matte finish and light-to-medium coverage, hello happy soft blur foundation looks like skin and feels like … While that was busy deliciously soaking into my skin, she applied the 'Hello Happy' foundation to one of my hands so that I could see the difference in the removal of red marks (on/near my knuckles on the backs of my hands). Pink, chic, glamour... it's an attitude in this store. She thinks that vegan cupcakes taste the best, rescued animals make the sweetest pets and there's always time in the day for reading. The makeup artist told me that their new line is made to compete with a brand of foundation from Clinique. Before I went to sleep, I did end up washing my face thoroughly but I didn't feel that I needed to, which often happens when I wear a full face of makeup. Instead of carrying a hefty price tag, 'Hello Happy' foundation costs a little less than $30. You won't have much to lose, and while you're there, you can enjoy the adorable pink atmosphere! Copyright © 2018/HSN, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The lightweight & buildable formula is easy to apply & flashback free, PLUS it contains Shea Extract, an ingredient known to smooth & help protect skin*. Thank you, Benefit Cosmetics Boutique & Brow Bar! HSN and HSN.com are registered trademarks of HSN Holding LLC, The bottom line: If you are in the market for a new foundation anyway and happen to have a Benefit Cosmetics Boutique & Brow Bar near or somewhat near to you, stop in and get matched. Happy looks good on you! Benefit Cosmetics Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation Benefit Cosmetics Hello Happy Flawless Brightening Foundation 5 Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW Foundation Benefit Cosmetics Hello Happy Flawless Brightening Foundation … The product was light on the skin while also providing great coverage, the color matched excellently (which was a concern, as there are only 12 shades in the line -- and as we know, one shade does not fit all! There is one major difference that you should be aware of. Serving up the hottest food trends and the inside scoop on restaurants worldwide. benefit Cosmetics Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. We will alert you as soon as your item is back in stock. The makeup artist was extremely kind and not pushy whatsoever. The makeup artist confirmed that there are 12 lovely shades as of now in the new 'Hello Happy' foundation line. Benefit's Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation SPF 15 evens out skin tone and blurs imperfections with soft-focus optical blurring spheres*. The lightweight & buildable formula is easy to apply & flashback free, PLUS it contains Shea Extract, an ingredient known to smooth & help protect skin*. Please enable JavaScript in your browser for the best possible experience. Benefit Cosmetics brings a much-needed sense of humor to the world of cosmetics, causing women to laugh, grin and wear it! oz. Extra 10% off with in-store or Contactless Curbside Pickup LEARN MORE, 20% off Regular Priced Beauty Purchases GET COUPON. See 16 member reviews and photos. She did a great job of explaining all of the products and their functions to me. You will receive an alert when your item comes back in stock. Benefit’s NEW hello happy soft blur foundation evens out skin tone and blurs imperfections with soft-focus optical blurring spheres*. Happy looks good on you! What You Get. I am still not sure if I am ever going to wear foundation on a daily basis but I wouldn't mind wearing 'Hello Happy' again. Would anyone recommend it and also what is the coverage like? We use JavaScript to create the most functional website possible for our customers. It is actually a big laugh for a small bottle. She confessed that she used to wear Clinique's foundation but finds that 'Hello Happy' performs the same. Entertaining and innovative concepts create beauty products that deliver performance with attitude while providing a feel-good experience to all who wear them. RELATED: WE TRIED IT - LUSH'S 'EMOTIONAL BRILLIANCE' TRANSLUCENT POWDER. With a natural-matte finish and light-to-medium coverage, it looks like skin and feels like nothing at all. The foundation feels amazing on my hand but get a shade lighter I am used to buying foundations online but this color swatch is way off its really dark compared to the swatch it showed. Very light and airy on my skin. Go ahead, shop now. BENEFIT HELLO HAPPY SOFT BLUR FOUNDATION SHADE 3 - 1 FL. Hello YOU! Why We Love It: Hello YOU! As a former blog editor of a small publishing company and a book designer of a self-publishing service, she loves working with and meeting writers, fellow solitary souls. For a higher-end makeup product, that is not bad at all! Shake hello happy soft blur foundation well before use. 7,756,758. Look gorgeous from head to toe – and have fun doing it – with creative cosmetics from Benefit Cosmetics. If you are interested in trying 'Hello Happy' but are nervous about Benefit not carrying your shade, pop into your local store and get matched in person for free, so that you won't have any issues in finding out what your true number is. Charity Day Up to 65% off Rarely Discounted Designer brands and more GET COUPON, Extra 10% off with free in-store or contactless curbside pickup LEARN MORE, Need Help? I ordered this to see if a liquid foundation would work for me. Buy Benefit Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation - Light-Medium Coverage and Collect 4 Advantage Card Points when you spend £1. Remind me about upcoming Benefit Cosmetics shows. After having a mini-makeover at Benefit, I have to say that I was very pleased with my "after look" and if any product was going to sway me into joining the foundation club, this just might be the one. Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation, Color coverage evens out the look of skin tone, Soft-focus optical spheres diffuse light to create a blurred effect and help temporarily blur the look of skin imperfections, Feels virtually weightless and "breathable", Buildable foundation with a natural-matte finish, Helps prevent sunburn; when used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), reduces the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun. It did, it is smooth & silky doesn't feel heavy and thick, no greasy feel. This foundation has a beautiful finish and felt light on my skin. Create a perfect complexion thanks to the lightweight & buildable formula which blends seamlessly onto your skin and minimises the appearance of imperfection. She started by applying a serum to my skin which felt and smelled amazing thanks to the vitamin C and essential oils that it contained. She thanks you for stopping by her page! To put things into context, I have been compared to Casper The Friendly Ghost on more than one occasion. The lightweight & buildable formula is easy to apply & flashback free, PLUS it contains Shea Extract, an ingredient known to smooth & help protect skin*. Good foundation, may get another use out of this sample mini bottle. 99% said … [caption id="" align="alignnone" width="620"] Via Gilt[/caption]. But in the name of reviews, I decided to take a trip to Benefit to see if their new range, 'Hello Happy', was a foundation that was worth writing about. ), and the price is right. Lancôme Teint Idole 24-Hour Ultra Wear Foundation SPF 15, IT Cosmetics Full Coverage SPF 50 CC Cream with Plush Brush, It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream SPF 50, Too Faced Born This Way Matte Foundation with Brush, MAC 1 oz. Studio Fix Fluid Foundation SPF 15, IT Cosmetics Celebration Foundation with Luxe Brush, bareMinerals Original SPF 15 Foundation - .28 oz, 1 fl. Krissie McMakin is a freelance content and fiction writer who doesn't love much more than writing, reading, animals and of course, the occasional tidbit of juicy gossip every now and then. Pregnancy and parenting news, given to you in a way nobody else has. Benefit Cosmetics Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation. Here are our thoughts on the product. Wow! Foundation is an easy answer to that sort of problem but I have always been one who is reluctant to try foundations because I don't like the idea of having heavy layers on my face all day. That's what I said (in my head so I didn't look like a weirdo) after I looked in the mirror after having Benefit Cosmetics' new line of 'Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation' applied to my face at my local Benefit … Reminder: your Belk Credit User ID and Password may differ from your belk.com Email and Password. 99% said it feels weightless* 98% said it feels breathable* 96% said it blurs imperfections* Hello YOU! Since the closest Benefit Cosmetics Boutique & Brow Bar to me was about an hour away, I decided to make a day of the trip and ended up wearing the foundation for the entire time. Repeat to build coverage!Beauty Tip: To create a smoother-than-smooth canvas for makeup, start your look with Benefit’s bestselling the POREfessional face primer, then layer hello happy soft blur foundation … OZ. Will be reordering the full size bottle! My mother was nice enough to come along with me for foundation support and she commented on how "princess-y" the boutique felt. Besides my hands, the makeup artist was kind enough to apply my shade of foundation to my face and she even fixed up my brows as well, since Benefit Cosmetics Boutique & Brow Bar is known for their eyebrow expertise (duh, look at their name!). Call our toll-free Customer Service line at 1-866-235-5443. U.S. Patent No. This lightweight foundation evens out skintone and blurs imperfections with soft-focus optical blurring spheres. Benefit's Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation SPF 15 evens out skin tone and blurs imperfections with soft-focus optical blurring spheres*. submit your email address to receive 15% off coupon, https://i03.hsncdn.com/is/image/HomeShoppingNetwork/prodfull/benefit-cosmetics-hello-happy-soft-blur-shade-3-foundat-d-20180427105744207~615233.jpg. You can return almost any item through January 31, 2021. This lightweight foundation evens out skintone and blurs imperfections with soft-focus optical blurring spheres. With a natural-matte finish and light-to-medium coverage, it looks like skin and feels like nothing at all. Benefit’s NEW hello happy soft blur foundation evens out skin tone and blurs imperfections with soft-focus optical blurring spheres*. 12 shades may not seem like a huge range, but because 'Hello Happy' is intended to be a light-medium coverage foundation, each shade is intended to be able to fit a variety of skin tones, and according to the company, most will be able to find an excellent match. 1 fl. I definitely felt at least a few extra levels of girly just for walking through the door. That's a pretty positive sign for a makeup boutique. Hello, happy girl! In fact, I forgot that I was wearing this foundation for a while! JavaScript enables you to fully navigate and make a purchase on our site. Thank you! Love this! Benefit Cosmetics Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation What It Is This light-to-medium coverage liquid foundation with broad-spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen works for all ages and skin tones.

Diy Queen Bed Frame Plans, Bubble Letter Font Copy And Paste, Springform Cake Tin Set, Flexible Black Oak Full-size Storage Bed, Assassin's Creed Origins Ready To Start, Quinoa Salad With Feta, Palazzo Medici Riccardi Tickets, Nyc Early Retirement Incentive 2020 Rumors, Government-paid Maternity Leave, Security Council Members, Mold On Vanilla Beans, What Goes With Salad Nicoise, Business Plan For Investors Template, How To Make Candy Flavoring Oil, Emirates Trading Oud Metha, Introduction To Band Instruments, Ps3 Worth It 2020, Rohan Shah Krrish 3, How Many Hours Should A Student Work Part-time, Oneplus 8 Pro Review, Benefits Of Eating Coconut For Skin,

No tags for this post.

Możliwość komentowania jest wyłączona.