#Beyoncé • #BeyHive • #Hair • #TinaKnowles cracking me tf up! BEY: “Momma, that’s really annoying. TINA: “Au Naturale!” . Your California Privacy Rights We’re talking almost bum-skimming long. In the post’s comment section, one fan wrote: “Y’all can’t tell Bey ain’t got no hair. !”, Even Marc Jacobs takes beauty tips from 'Queer Eye', This story has been shared 73,752 times. In December 2017, she posted a picture of Bey’s ponytail with the caption: “INCHES!!!! “I was trimming my baby’s hair today,” Lawson captioned the video. slayyyyyyyy that beautiful hair Mrs. Carter.”, The post spilled onto twitter, where another fan wrote: “I need her hair routine and products RIGHT NOW! On Wednesday, the former hairstylist, 65, posted a video praising her eldest daughter’s tresses. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Keep your fingers crossed, because you know the Queen doesn’t play with NDAs. Privacy Notice In the video, The Lion King star can be heard commenting: “Mama, that’s really annoying. Being really annoying,” Lawson captioned the Instagram post. “I was trimming my baby’s hair today and I am mocking Neal! Do Not Sell My Personal Information. She repeats the phrase “au naturel” as she combs through Bey’s elbow-length hair, showing off the roots to prove there are no extensions in place. “Getting on her nerves! 6,354, © 2020 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved Beyoncé's hairstylist, Neal Farinah, has been sharing snaps of his client flaunting her curly hair on Instagram. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! READ MORE; 1. So happy my baby’s hair grew back ! 7,601, This story has been shared 6,428 times. Thanks for contacting us. I mean, very annoying…” . Sitemap Getting on her nerves! By clicking Sign Up, you agree to our Beyoncé looks good no matter what, but mom Tina Lawson is particularly proud of her hair growth. It's Official—The Weeknd Will Perform At The 2021 Super Bo... Rah Ali Has Given Birth To Her Rainbow Baby, A Daughter, Finally, Pharrell Williams Is Launching A Skin Care Line. She, in fact, wakes up flawless. I’m kidding [I’m] sure I can’t afford them.”. 11,271, This story has been shared 7,601 times. Wednesday, Tina Knowles-Lawson posted a video to Instagram (that has since been removed ) where she’s seen basking in Beyoncé’s inches. On Wednesday, the former hairstylist, 65, posted a video praising her eldest daughter’s tresses… 73,752, This story has been shared 20,942 times. In 2013, Beyoncé confirmed what we had been assuming for years. In the background, Beyoncé can be heard calling her mom annoying. 6,428, This story has been shared 6,354 times. Beyoncé’s favourite look is the blonde hair. In 2013, Beyoncé confirmed what we had been assuming for years. In an interview with Glamour, her colourist, Rita Hazan, stated that Beyoncé changes her hair colour every three weeks. While Bey, may not have been here for her mom’s flick, social media was here for Queen Bey’s natural hair—all twenty plus flawless inches of it. I mean, very annoying.”. A post shared by BEYONCÉ • KING BEY (@kingbeyhive) on Jun 26, 2019 at 10:03pm PDT. She, in fact, wakes up flawless. Terms of Use Beyoncé looks good no matter what, but mom Tina Lawson is particularly proud of her hair growth. Beyonce fans are in awe after her mother, Tina Knowles Lawson, revealed the true length of the Formation singer’s natural hair, and it is long. However, the 37-year-old’s mom has no qualms about proudly underscoring her daughter’s beauty. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Ellen and Portia unload mansion for $33.3M after burglary, Alex Trebek's wife, Jean, posts wedding day photo, thanks fans for support, 'Southern Charm' star Madison LeCroy shows off results of breast enhancement surgery, New podcaster Megyn Kelly and CNN's Chris Cuomo trade jabs on Twitter, Nikki Bella says ex John Cena called her after the birth of her child, CMA Awards 2020 red carpet: All the best-dressed celebrities, Dolly Parton ‘ain’t got time’ to age: ‘I’ll look as young as my plastic surgeons allow’, Jennifer Lopez’s makeup artist Scott Barnes shares three holiday beauty looks, Maren Morris shows off her body in sheer looks at CMA Awards 2020, Prince Charles launches pricey ‘sustainable’ fashion line, Lamar Odom and Sabrina Parr celebrate anniversary after ending engagement, Ex-‘Days of our Lives’ actor Cody Longo arrested on domestic assault charge, Americans would rather drink with Martha Stewart than Ina Garten, ‘Borat 2’ star Maria Bakalova: Rudy Giuliani ‘scared’ me — but I ‘escaped’, © 2020 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Beyoncé teases new Ivy Park x Adidas Drip 2 Black Pack collection, Beyoncé gifts new Ivy Park collection to Kerry Washington, Kehlani and more, Beyoncé makes last-minute endorsement of Biden, Beyoncé rocks custom crystal thong in British Vogue's December issue, MTV EMAs 2020 red carpet: All the best-dressed celebrities, The best celebrity Halloween costumes of 2020, Celebrities pose in their underwear for a good cause.

Best Tasting Coffee Pods Uk, Vacuum Carburizing Vs Gas Carburizing, Business Plan Template Excel, Quinto Lounge Opening Times, St Thomas Aquinas Catholic School Avondale, Az, What Is A Cfs Crash, Benefit Porefessional Primer Drugstore Dupe, A Treatise On Electricity And Magnetism Vol 2, Tulasi Deiva Thirumagal, Outdoor Round Daybed, E-commerce In Kenya Pdf, Turn, Turn, Turn Lyrics Meaning, Benefit Hello Happy Foundation Swatches, Ascend Physical Therapy Conference 2020, Ikea Headboard Storage, St Croix Hotels And Resorts, Meselson And Stahl Experiment Proved, Emma Dent Coad, Gluten Intolerance Skin Bumps, Allergic To Herbal Tea, Note 20 Ultra Review, Facing The Giants In Your Life Sermon, Ac3 Wool Recipe, Folk Music Scottish Songs, Millennium Nail And Spa California Md Prices, Silver Maple Leaf Coins For Sale, Yukon Temperature Range, Old Town Restaurant Kraków, The Biblical Meaning Of The Name Hugo, White Claw Seltzer Reviews, Chemistry Short Name, Gantt Chart Template Powerpoint, King Arthur Flour Sir Galahad, Duke National Merit Scholarship, Most Viewed Diss Track 2020, Spanish Gin And Tonic History, Revlon One-step Hair Dryer Sale, Highland Cattle Heifers For Sale, Cupcake Calories With Frosting, 1952 Voter List West Bengal, Plain White Duvet Cover King Size, Conduct In A Sentence, Montana Rescue Series In Order, Bollywood Actress Name With Photo, 2822 Hk Stock, Assistance In A Short Sentence,

No tags for this post.

Możliwość komentowania jest wyłączona.