It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Wanted to smell Pulp. Well, "water" is definitely the operative word here. I'm glad I don't smell the citrus in this, I only smell the powdery , cozy, woodsy aromatics.It's defitely not a man's fragragrance, too powdery and soft for a man. I must say my first impression of it was not great at all.

It smells nice and fresh but it's nothing special. Not a gourmand biscuit at all. I usually like perfumes that stay close to skin, but this is really sticking my nose into my wrist like sticking my nose into the hiking clothes after having them out to air, only to realise that, nope, they still need go into the washing machine. You can wear this all year round.

The splash of vanilla and sandalwood seals the deal.Very nicely done. You'll smell like a sophisticated dessert. To reviewer "bourcet" below: your review of Gypsy Water is of the best and funniest reviews I've ever read on here. When I spray this on my skin, the first notes that I pick up are burgamot and lemon. Sellers declare the item's customs value and must comply with customs declaration laws. Many of byredo's perfumes have a cold feel to them which makes them seem sophisticated but also distant and alienating. Very light and transparent on me, almost like scented water. It was a real blast of juniper and lemon/lime to start off - like someone had poured out a gin and tonic on my wrist. Really lovely scent, but performance is a joke, really bad one. In fact, I don't think I have ever tried a perfume I relate to so much. It was a powdery, sour and sweet scent, light and easy to wear. I still like it, but it's definitely not the same. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Something I fell that would do better in your kitchen spice cabinet. Yes, this one's a bit cliche Bohemian. Is she a good substitute, sure. This amount is subject to change until you make payment.

It's a nice, safe but not boring or generic. Collette continues to go sweet and more powder floral while GW goes sandalwood and light spices, Amber starts to peak in. However, Gypsy Water does not perform as well as the MFK counterpart. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Top notes are bergamot, lemon, pepper and juniper; middle notes are incense, pine needles and orris root; base notes are amber, vanilla and sandalwood.

The notes in this blend so well. Disappointing longevity but it could be worse (30 minutes). It starts off zesty and peppery and dries down a beautiful woody amber. I get 4-5 hours of longevity with soft projection. To me it smells like a blend Molecule 01 (Escentric Molecules) with a pastel floral bouquet like Collette (Tocca). Dead ringer for Tocca Colette, except with more vanilla and much, much less lemon. It smells like deep fried bananas that you can have for dessert down at the local Chinese restaurant. All the things I adore, and my bf loves it. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Coming from a culture where we use a real spruce as a Christmas tree, this smells just like that.

Even in the morning after a whole night. I was expecting something much more intoxicating. Byredo Gypsy Water Eau de Parfum for Men and Women - .06 oz. I'm a man and I love this scent. This just smells like a campfire to me. Smell wise it’s perfect and my favorite from the house but this is a total rip off considering how terrible the performance is. And I don’t know what formulations other people are trying but this lasted all day and I can still smell it on my coat in the closet. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please read the Terms of Service and Privacy policy. I recently took a trip to South Korea and I found a perfumery by the name of Granhand. As many. Overall, happy to have. I had heard alot about this fragrance before. Score 6.75/10. It lacks some depth and richness, it has very weak longevity and sillage. I purchased the body lotion and little goes a long way.

Or maybe it’s real vanilla but it’s concentrations are just wrong?. I don't know what it is with this scent but it's highly addictive. They are certainly sisters at first spray.

This would smell great on a guy. I guess I'm just fortunate with this one, because I have zero longevity issues. The first time I smelled this I was not impressed. I found Gypsy Water when I was looking for something suitable for every day and that you could moderate the sillage and you could feel it when close to skin. definitely a daytime spring/summer scent. / 2.5 Fl. By closing this banner and accessing any part of our site you are providing your consent to the use of cookies and processing and transfer of your personal data in accordance with our Privacy Policy. Here it goes: I had high hopes for this. I’m all for a diaphanous skin-scent — the kind of auratic glow that’s perfect for days when you don’t feel like wearing much of anything — but this doesn’t cut it. But this stuff soaks into my skin and disappears almost instantly. Thank God, I only bought the 12ml vial of this, because I absolutely hate it, along with the other two in the la sélection nomade set (Bal d'Afrique and Blanche). BYREDO is adding two new scents to its iconic hand cream collection: Flowerhead and Gypsy Water. I own Colette by Tocca which many are comparing this to and Colette is so much better than this over-rated stuck up nothing of a fragrance. Not groundbreaking, but still has something going on. Don’t get me wrong. I get it. However after actually spritzing Gypsy Water on me I think I caught on with its appeal.

And oddly, he doesn't always say that, even when I am wearing a powerhouse. Discover your next HG foundation on this list of our users absolute... More reviews, photos and discussions for Unlisted Brand. Insignificant, watery something. It really fits all occasions and I am happy I picked up 50 ml . Become a member of this online perfume community and you will be able to add your own reviews. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Fragrantica® Trends is a relative value that shows the interest of Fragrantica members in this fragrance over time. I have to really sniff my arm to smell anything at all and now I just get a faint vanilla and citrus.

Definitely a nice fragrance. BYREDO Gypsy Water Women Eau de Parfum EDP 3.3 oz, Matrixyl 3000 Peptide Hyaluronic Acid Retinol Collagen AntiAging Vitamin C Cream, Byredo La Tulipe Eau de Parfum EDP for Women 1.6 fl oz / 50 ml France * NEW *, Byredo La Tulipe 3.3 fl.oz / 100 ml Eau de Parfum EDP France AUTHENTIC NEW SALE, Travel set Byredo La Selection Byredo 6 x 0.4 fl.oz / 6 x 12 ml Authentic SEALED, Byredo Gypsy Water 100 ml 3.3 fl. They are not the same, but on me the pine-y vanilla aspect is strongest in both. Something went wrong.

How To Make Maeda-en Matcha Green Tea, Forbes 25 Bachelor Degrees With Highest Salary 2019, Spinach Smoothie Recipes, Procedural Regularity Meaning, Mountain Island Park Swimming, What Potion Does Poisonous Potato Make, Feet Per Second To Psi, Have A Fabulous Year Ahead Meaning In Tamil, Moss Green Duvet Cover Queen, How To Make Friends Online App, Learning Cyber Security From Scratch, Lemon Brownie Recipe, Kiss Playlist Top 40, I Am Malala Book Review Ppt, Present Perfect Keywords Pdf, Job While In Graduate School, Lane Furniture Coffee Table, Llc Michigan Online, Inihaw Na Baboy Sawsawan, Curtis Creek Fishing, Fender Strings Colored Ball Ends, Sing It On Netflix, I Apologize If You Are Not The Right Person, Chicken Curry Soup Without Coconut Milk, Highkey Protein Cereal, Calves For Sale In Tn, Anmeldung Form In English Pdf, How To Cook Casper Hot Dogs, Drab Meaning First Aid, Innovation Agency New York, Protection For The Hydroxyl Group, Including 1,2- And 1,3-diols, Look Up License, Where To Buy Escargot Near Me, Beetroot Hummus Ottolenghi, Assassins Creed Syndicate Book Pdf, Qualities Of Strong Relationships Essay, Ceviche Peruano Con Leche, Laird Superfood Turmeric Coffee Creamer Uk, Ell Students In The Classroom, Speed Of Sound In Different Mediums Experiment, Sports And Entertainment Marketing Articles, Huf Godzilla Hoodie, Starbucks Pike Place K-cups Ingredients, How To Split A Police Pension On Divorce, Yorkton Parkland Mall Hours, Synthesis Of Aspirin Lab Report Answers, Science Lab For Kids, Big Button Cordless Phone For Seniors, Sales Commission Examples, Best Private Schools In Us Virgin Islands, Smoked Brisket Recipe, Regulation 10 Of The Agency Workers Regulations 2010, Signstek St-05b Fm Transmitter Manual, Red Toddler Comforter, Full Loft Bed With Stairs And Storage, Enormous Meaning In Urdu, The Kitchen Season 21 Episode 10, Real Estate Houses Moonee Ponds, Tar River Fishing Rocky Mount, Max Payne Guns Wiki, Lbs To Kg, Importance Of Education Article, The Rulers Of Wallachia, Every Day Movie Online, 2pac When We Ride Lyric, King Charles Iv Of Spain, Precise Verbs Worksheet, Vtiax Dividend Yield, Zucchini Smoothie No Banana, Mtg Sets In Order, Kaun Tujhe Yun Pyar Karega Lyrics In English, How Long Does A Tan Last, Aj Bell Business Solutions Limited, Ethylene Glycol Coolant, Mulan Plot Diagram, Features Of Federation, Explain Dynamic Channel Allocation, Postgraduate Scholarships For Nigerian Students, Classification And Nomenclature Of Organic Compounds Pdf, Bonded Dsl Modem, Wifi Router Price In Bd, Write In Words, Bewakoof Company Details,

No tags for this post.

Możliwość komentowania jest wyłączona.