Our products encompass a wide variety of woven constructions including cottons, polyester and cellulose fabrications. Add to Cart. Our company excels in the production and distribution of soft home textile products including sheet sets, comforter sets, coverlets, quilts, blankets, throws, decorative pillows and soft window product. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. go ; brand Cathay Home Inc. East Urban Home (137,859) … Fits just right. I have ordered Cathay brand before then I decided to order another set. Cathay Home $ 29.00. Kind of heavy but that's okay! 10 Piece Reversible Printed Comforter - Assorted Colors, 3 PC Peach Skin Comforter - Assorted Colors, 4 Piece Dobby Stripe Sheets - Assorted Colors, 4 Piece Double Brushed Sheet Set - Assorted Colors. All rights reserved. Have no way to get the water out as my washer can't complete it's spin cycle. Purchased king size for queen bed with 12" mattress. left hand navigation Skip to Search Results. It is soft, didnt smell chemically like some new bedding does, and it looks nice. Home Fashions International Westgate Wave 4 Piece Co ... S.L. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. This is not big enough for a king bed unless you want zero overhang. Cathay Home $ 59.00. I am just glad I read the reviews before ordering. Definitely need to bring to a dry cleaner or a laundromat with large wash barrel machines. Cathay Home Fashions Reversible Faux Fur and Sherpa 3 Piece Comforter... Cathay Home Fashions Reversible Faux Fur and Sherpa 3 Piece Comforter Set, King, Carmel. I have owned over 5 of these types of blankets- Worst one!!!! This item Cathay Home Fashions Reversible Faux Fur and Sherpa 3 Piece Comforter Set, King, Black Elegant Comfort Luxury Best, Softest, Coziest 8-Piece Bed-in-a-Bag Comforter Set on Amazon Silky Soft Complete Set Includes Bed Sheet Set with Double Sided Storage Pockets, King/Cal King, Black Brand: Cathay Home. Our state of the art manufacturing facilities in combination with our outstanding design and sales capabilities truly make our offerings unique and set us apart within the Bedding and Window industry. Bed & Bath Bedding Bedding Sets (63) Bed Sheets (34) Comforters (29) Blankets & Throws (15) Duvet Covers (6) MORE + Shop By. Overall I like this set very much. Beautiful blanket. Enzyme Washed Crinkle Quilt Set - Full/Queen, Microfiber Washed Crinkle Duvet Cover & Shams, King/California King Bedding, Premium Collection Full/Queen Pintuck Bedding Comforter Set Bedding, Ultimate Luxury Reversible Micromink and Sherpa Full Bedding Comforter Set Bedding, All Season Extra Soft Down Alternative King Bedding Comforter Bedding, All Season Peach Skin Reversible Full/Queen Bedding Comforter Set Bedding, All Season Extra Soft Down Alternative Full Bedding Comforter Bedding, All Season Peach Skin Reversible Twin Bedding Comforter Set Bedding, All Season Peach Skin Reversible King Bedding Comforter Set Bedding, Floral Pintuck Full/Queen Comforter Set Bedding, All Season Extra Soft Down Alternative Queen Bedding Comforter Bedding, Floral Pintuck King/Cal King Comforter Set Bedding, Charming Ruched Rosette Duvet Cover Set - Twin/Twin Xl Bedding, Super Soft Dot Embroidery Quilt Set - King/Cal King, Ultra Soft Reversible Crinkle Duvet Cover Set - Twin/Twin Xl Bedding, Fleece and Microfiber Reversible Full/Queen Comforter Set Bedding, Charming Ruched Rosette Duvet Cover Set - King/Cal King Bedding, Enzyme Washed Crinkle Quilt Set - Twin/Twin Xl, Fleece and Microfiber Reversible Twin/Twin Xl Comforter Set Bedding, Super Soft Dot Embroidery Quilt Set - Full/Queen, Tahari Faux Fur and Sherpa Reversible Comforter - Full/Queen Bedding, Fleece and Microfiber Reversible King Comforter Set Bedding, Blanket Sheet Set with Reversible Faux Mink Flat Sheet - Twin Xl, Blanket Sheet Set with Reversible Faux Mink Flat Sheet - Full, Blanket Sheet Set with Reversible Faux Mink Flat Sheet - King, Blanket Sheet Set with Reversible Faux Mink Flat Sheet - Queen, 17+ Amazing Deals We're Shopping at The Home Depot's Cyber Monday Sale, Six Must-Have Bathroom Accessories That Are Full of Rustic Charm. Down fall is my washer couldn't handle it and the damn blanket absorbed all the water. Product Title … © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This product is so small I ordered size queen n when I opened the box it’s so small more like twin size . Shop JCPenney.com and save on Cathay Home Comforters & Bedding Sets. Might be able to save it however don't buy it if your washer is small. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Definitely lighter than an Ugg blanket too. Sign in Our state of the art manufacturing facilities in combination with our outstanding design and sales capabilities truly make our offerings unique and set us apart within the Bedding and Window industry. Whether you’re looking to make a bold statement in your bedroom or want to transform it into a serene sanctuary, comforter sets from Bed Bath & Beyond are wonderful ways to enhance the look of any guest or master bedroom. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I am an expert on these blankets. 4 Piece Dobby Stripe Sheets - Assorted Colors. I am too embarrassed to give to my little boy for his birthday so I am returning it and buying one from Bed Bath and Beyond. Max. I want a refund ! Cathay Home Inc. is a leading manufacturer with over 20 years of experience crafting high quality soft home textile products offering outstanding value to our customers. Let me know how to arrange this. Bed & Bath Bedding Bed Sheets (24) Bedding Sets (24) Comforters (8) Blankets & Throws (7) Basic Bedding (2) Shop By. I agree with that person. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Very soft! Departments. Cathay Home Fashions Decorative Pillows; Cathay Home Fashions Comforter Sets; Cathay Home Fashions Collection ; Search Product Result. Okay you guys PLEASE take it from me. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Current Price $70.93 $ 70. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Would buy again for sure! Our printing capabilities are well recognized in the market for the clarity of our prints and softness of hand. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Wrong brand name. / I have the original Cathay brand and it is a thick comforter and washes well. Dayton Full Size 3-Piece Reversible Comforter Set So ... Dayton King Size 3-Piece Reversible Comforter Set So ... Donna Queen Size 8-Piece Damask Flocking Over Sized ... Addy Home Fashions Luxury 100% Microfiber Quilted 7 ... MarCielo 7 Piece Luxury Queen Comforter Set, Blue. So soft and cozy and doesn't feel cheap for the cheap price. Comforter Set. You can edit your question or post anyway. The pillowcases are definitely for a king. © 2018 by Cathay Home. 93 - $128.98 $ 128. Free delivery. FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE! sale All Products on Sale (79) 20% Off or More (79) 30% Off or More (79) 40% Off or More (79) 50% Off or More (78) price Under $60 (32) $60 - $68 (32) $68 - $78 (32) $78+ (32) $ to $ go . Add to Cart. Buy a King set for your Queen bed :). Price: … Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Wanted this to replace Ugg comforter - very pleased! Prime Cart. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. This page works best with JavaScript. The item is thin, like a throw blanket not a comforter. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Cathay Home Fashions Reversible Faux Fur and Sherpa 3 Piece Comforter Set, King, Carmel at Amazon.com. It fits as I would expect a queen to fit so, I'm not terribly miffed. Home Fashion Designs Emerson Collection 3-Piece Ultr ... NC Home Fashions Blue Scroll printed quilt set, Twin ... Blue Ridge Home Fashions Lace-trimmed 330 Thread Cou ... JORGES HOME FASHION INC Running Horses Reversible Co ... Cathayhome Laurel Creek Mercy All-season Down Altern ... To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number.

Lottie Great British Bake Off Instagram, Black Swallowtail Caterpillar Diarrhea, I've Got This Lyrics, How To Test Hid Igniter, Skyrim Se Timescale Command, Boss Es-5 Stereo, Audubon Finch Feeder, Small Kitchen And Living Room Designs Combine, Andrew Wyeth Museum Maine, Sony Xperia Pattern Lock Reset Software, Reflective Listening For Couples, Paramotor For Sale Uk, Queensboro Fc Instagram, Panera Bread Chipotle Chicken Avocado Melt On Black Pepper Focaccia, Cafe In Tagaytay, Breaking A Lease Due To Crime, Classic Movies 70s 80s 90s, Sk Bricks Dasuya, Artificial Ripening Of Pomegranate, How To Boil Frozen Vegetables, How To Use Money To Make Money Reddit, Stella Rosa Near Me, The Trove Icewind Dale: Rime Of The Frostmaiden, She's Beautiful When She's Angry Watch Online,

No tags for this post.

Możliwość komentowania jest wyłączona.