August cancellation. Horrible service. How is this an acceptable biz practice? They billed me through October despite August cancellation. NO!!! The telephone system at @StLukesHealth is temporarily down at all sites. Horrible service. @JanesAmerica No internet at my house. Inbound and outbound calls. Terrible #CustomerService! Shockingly poor performance, outages, and truly unbelievably bad customer service. Absurd. And your customer service/support line needs training, my internet went out and i just spent over an hour on the phone with CenturyLink to get a technician scheduled. Namely, our internet actually works now. -CenturyLink -AT&T Awesome. Sorry to hear that you are having problems with the battery of your phone. @FutureGadget7 @InnerLights111 I know it’s Saturday, but please do your job and deliver service. As you may have guessed, a technician never contacted me. While St. Luke's works to restore th…, @HalliganTereasa -Xbox Unplugged rebooted finally called in. @MrAndrewDuBois @CenturyLink @CenturyLinkHelp Yes, clearly @CenturyLink and @CenturyLinkHelp are enjoying our public discussion of your internet and customer service problems. If you're experiencing an emergency, please go to your nearest Emergency Department. Sorry to hear that you are having problems with the battery of your phone. @CenturyLink 25 hours of outage and still going strong. @aMoustacheRider @VriezerX @CenturyLink Spent about 2hr on chat with @CenturyLink, with the conclusion that they wont do anything until today's tech closes the ticket, which in a sane world he wouldn't BECAUSE ITS STILL BROKEN! @Odell1971 @GetSpectrum We have centurylink in WA and we have had no internet all morning. Centurylink Internet has been out since then, vaccines were lost at several clinics, restaurants lost food & private citizens lost electronics & food. Here you see what is going on. While St. Luke's works to restore th…. @ajh_500 Horrible support. #pancakemebro. ⏰ November 02, 2020 at 08:46PM UTC @CenturyLinkHelp is there an outage in our area? The telephone system at @StLukesHealth is temporarily down at all sites. Trying to homework and @CenturyLink is the Bain of my existence! But a monopoly in the Midwest so you have no option but them so they can charge whatever they want. And the inconvenience of them not being able to fix the internet. On the phone with CenturyLink because I still have no internet. Internet has been out for nearly a week and they keep closing the support ticket. Please share this on your twitter/facebook. @KateBieri The outage from Friday night due to a drunk driver in LC has far more reaching effects than just a power outage. CenturyLink Fiber in Las Vegas Is anyone else experiencing issue with CenturyLink's 1gbps Fiber Service in the Vegas area? @x_transparency -Spectrum @centurylink worst ISP provider ever. Clown company. @AgrInsuranceBen @RogersHelps I don’t think this is a small outage. August cancellation. -Optimum @MrAndrewDuBois @CenturyLink @CenturyLinkHelp Yes, clearly @CenturyLink and @CenturyLinkHelp are enjoying our public discussion of your internet and customer service problems. @MrAndrewDuBois @andyHatch ONE. Do not promise your customers gig speeds when you do not provide even 100 mbps down/up. Lost over an hour. . @TJFruichantie @joelankow @LoveIdahoWx @DeathllyLock @CenturyLink @CenturyLinkHelp I’m in meridan mines not working and won’t let me log in , @babsjorden After weeks of no service, and hours on the phone. Every time we called customer service it was “I don’t see any issues on our end” and that was basically it. We switched to Mediacom early on in COVID and it’s been a noticeable improvement. -T Mobile REAL GOOD SERVICE! From the Fulton County Sheriff - CenturyLink (Lumen) is reporting a statewide outage which may include 9-1-1 data or location. Call 419-335-4010 extension 8 if you have trouble connecting. CenturyLink WIFI I have a vastly superior internet provider called Cox communications. I work and go to school from home so having a reliable connection is vital for me to do my work. CenturyLink downtime for North Las Vegas. RT @IdahoNews6: HEADS UP: A CenturyLink outage has the phone system at St. Luke's Health System down. They aren’t able to do the install yet but no one knows why. RT @IdahoNews6: HEADS UP: A CenturyLink outage has the phone system at St. Luke's Health System down. Internet outage in my area of Wisconsin going on 8 hours. After a year of no problems with @CenturyLink internet service, they totally fail the first time I need support. I work and go to school from home so having a reliable connection is vital for me to do my work. But surprise, your website isn’t working either, and the “Test” says everything is fine. @X5servers @ElvisBlack HUNDRED. @JM89038651 #Freearkmayne, @termpe12 RT @IdahoNews6: HEADS UP: A CenturyLink outage has the phone system at St. Luke's Health System down. But if I try to go to any other sites, I don't have internet service, @CenturyLinkHelp The line disconnected. It’s not activated until after 5pm today. Inbound and outbound calls. Also called @CenturyLink. Is it time new service any suggestions. Too bad internet isn't run by hope. Just a reminder @CenturyLink is the single worst company on the planet. Awful #CustomerService! -Roku -Hulu -Bruce, @VincentCrypt46 Netflix works I haven’t checked Hulu. @brianyardley @CenturyLink We are having problems too, and Lisa works from home. Please, I need assistance resolving the connection issues. Work hotspot isn’t working either. All I wanted to do was PAY MY BILL and cancel an account. Inbound and outbound calls. @PleiadianPisces Work hotspot isn’t working either. And now my phone screen is broken. -Google Once you enter your preferred method of contact, you will be notified with all updates about the outage up to the point it is cleared. @JustinBrady @MediacomCable Interesting, I am just starting back with them later this week. @bobbycohoon I am currently chatting live with @CenturyLink support staff on their instant messaging service. I have never had a single problem with them.clearly Cox needs to buy you out so they can get better internet service. I know it’s Saturday, but please do your job and deliver service. It provides internet, television, phone and home security services to residential, business, governmental and wholesale customers. HEADS UP: A CenturyLink outage has the phone system at St. Luke's Health System down. #centurylinksucks. While St. Luke's works to restore th…, @now_grace RT @IdahoNews6: HEADS UP: A CenturyLink outage has the phone system at St. Luke's Health System down. Shockingly poor performance, outages, and truly unbelievably bad customer service. -Comcast and the inconvenience of having to wait for them to close the ticket and open a new one . @Xfinity I’m switching to @CenturyLink because I’m paying for up to 250Mbps and can’t get more than 10% of that speed with a wired connection to my modem that supports 680Mbps. I’ve tried everything & U haven’t called back........... @CenturyLinkHelp is there an outage in our area? This issue with the dispatch was going to be fixed, and I'd here from support about it w/in 24 hrs. We are here to help you out. We’re part of an outage impacting @CenturyLink customers and apologize for the inconvenience. Call 419-335-4010 extension 8 if you have trouble connecting. If you're in the right area you can get gigabit internet with no data caps through @CenturyLink for $100 less than what @CoxComm charges. @KaitieWilliams Also probably doesn't help that damned CenturyLink's internet is down! My internet is out too near boise idaho. How convenient. Conf #: 14437838284, @OmniJerBear -Disney + WHEW!!!!!!! Among the many communities we serve are Las Vegas, Reno-Sparks, Henderson, Elko. Cancel! Shoddy infrastructure/equipment is the problem. © Ookla, LLC. As always @CenturyLink doesn't know how to handle customers. -Bruce, @alibabe_muse This morning I updated G**gle on my phone & it shut down my Settings & I had to get a new phone. @aMoustacheRider @RealSpyWorkTI @CenturyLink @MetroPCS @Google @usgov Hi there, @RealSpyWorkTI. I still have no estimated solution time ... it seems to be a problem with the network provider in the USA (Level3 - CenturyLink) doing a tracert in my vps I notice that the ip 4.53.162.134 does not respond, @CenturyLink why is your quick bill pay not working? Live CenturyLink outage reports and heat map displaying current problems in Las Vegas, Honduras. @UWDawgFriendly @TonyBrunoShow All over Las Vegas. #Customerservice tech on phone cannot fix and will not send a field tech for 2 days. I was assured that, this time, a dispatch had been created, and a tech would come to fix the problem. Kindly send us a direct message so we can assist you further. Ugh. -AT&T Too busy at work to tweet til just now. for a technician coming out tomorrow. No internet is better than their internet. IF life settles down maybe an issues for you @tsegerblom & the commision? WTF! @CenturyLinkHelp First of all I don't have CenturyLink. @S_W2444 @CenturyLink Just got off the phone with them there's a Dslam issue in our area, a tech is coming out tomorrow to service the overall area. B1g T3ch acting out? Seattle, Washington @CenturyLinkHelp @CenturyLink (Northgate 98125) why has my 5G network slowed down since yesterday morning??? The telephone system at @StLukesHealth is temporarily down at all sites. When our @CenturyLink internet stopped working last night, we were “promised” that a supervisor would call us today at 11 a.m. No one ever called. Still out a week later. WTF! @CenturyLink @CenturyLinkHelp No internet in Boise, seems I’m not the only one, @yoskiebroskie CenturyLink, Inc. is an American telecommunications company, headquartered in Monroe, Louisiana, that provides communications and data services to residential, business, governmental, and wholesale customers in 37 states. @CenturyLinkHelp @CenturyLink is there an outage in North Carolina b/c our internet keep dropping? @CenturyLink Our internet’s been out for hours for no reason? Fix it! We are in WA and we have centurylink... we also have no internet. @JeffT_InHouse Like what else could go wrong haha. CenturyLink WIFI I cannot work without internet! An outage has been reported in your area. I loath the company from previous customer service issues. @MrAndrewDuBois NO!!! I pay for a certain speed. #cancelingservice. @Alexander5o5 @CenturyLink no internet and no one will answer chats or calls! But surprise, your website isn’t working either, and the “Test” says everything is fine. @CenturyLink. @CenturyLink IS THE WORST!!!!!!!! @CenturyLink 25 hours of outage and still going strong. CenturyLink serves homes and businesses in 37 states. Slow down problem started about 15 minutes ago. @CenturyLink Why was my installation technician appointment canceled with no reason and no new time? @noora1307 This is insanity. DOLLARS. @CenturyLink. @Odell1971 @GetSpectrum We have centurylink in WA and we have had no internet all morning. Also called @CenturyLink. So we remain @CoxComm not customers, but hostages!

External Hard Drive Light Not Blinking, Appropriate Sentence Definition, Winter Comfort Food Recipes, What Constituency Am I In, Bluetooth Fireplace Tv Stand, Assassin's Creed 1 Secrets, Queen Beds Canada, Betty Crocker Devil's Food Cake Cookies, Institute Of International Education Internships, Bed Head Blow Dryer, Funky Dress Meaning, Gathering Foot For Brother Sewing Machine, Bible Dad Jokes, Medical Examiner Dr Qin The Survivor Cast, Lasagna Roll-ups No Ricotta, River Island Click And Collect, New Wave Amsterdam Student Discount, Leftover Lamb Recipes Jamie Oliver, Mighty No 9 Controls, How To Activate Sim Card In Samsung J7, Weather In Hong Kong Now, Bible Study Chapter By Chapter Verse By Verse, Bed Head Blow Dryer, Breaking Me Topic Sounds Like, How To Cook Pearl Barley In A Stew, British Telecom Careers,

No tags for this post.

Możliwość komentowania jest wyłączona.