At the Coast Osoyoos Beach Hotel, you can escape from the hustle and bustle and plant yourself on the shores of the warmest freshwater lake in Canada. Guests can enjoy barbeque facilities, complimentary tea, and free instant coffee during their stay. Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. The baseboards in the bathroom were filthy, the drain in the bathtub was coming apart, one of the lamp bulbs was burned out, the temp. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. Not the nicest Coast hotel around that is for sure! Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. You’ll have access to our beautiful private beach, complete with lounge chairs and a picnic area—and our indoor pool has a corkscrew waterslide for the kids. You’ll have access to our beautiful private beach, complete with lounge chairs and a picnic area—and our indoor pool has a corkscrew waterslide for the kids. At the Coast Osoyoos Beach Hotel, you can escape from the hustle and bustle and plant yourself on the shores of the warmest freshwater lake in Canada. Yes, free parking and street parking are available to guests. water slide & hot tub were a lot of fun. We paid wayyyy too much for what we got. Very clean during covid. Own or manage this property? Yes, guests have access to an indoor pool and a fitness centre during their stay. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect nightly room rates, including all taxes and fees known to our partners. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. Are any cleaning services offered at Coast Osoyoos Beach Hotel? Which languages are spoken by the staff at Coast Osoyoos Beach Hotel? Staff was awesome though! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. I asked if she could check if there was something available and she said “no.” I then asked if there was a secure room where we could leave our luggage. Only positives were the direct beach and kitchenette. What are some restaurants close to Coast Osoyoos Beach Hotel? I was disappointed with what we got for how much we spent. It was not like the pictures. There were muffins available at the desk for breakfast. Our room was facing the beach with an amazing lake view. If you are staying for more than a sleep, I'd review your options. Pleasantly surprised! We stayed here about a week ago. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Coast Osoyoos Beach Hotel? The pool was clean and the family enjoyed it very much. This would all be fine if we were paying under $100...but at around the $200 mark per night- totally unacceptable........... Hotel location is excellent. Staff was awesome though! Conveniently located restaurants include Jojo's Cafe, Roberto's Gelato, and Campo Marina Restaurant Ltd. Are there opportunities to exercise at Coast Osoyoos Beach Hotel? Great golf is just minutes away! Room types may vary. Hotels near Osoyoos and District Museum and Archives. Breakfast was lowest simple. Nice touch. You’ll have access to our beautiful private beach, complete with lounge chairs and a picnic area—and our indoor pool has a corkscrew waterslide for the kids. Need a place to lay my head after a long day so not all that concerned about it. What are some of the property amenities at Coast Osoyoos Beach Hotel? Nice touch. Had a alcohol swab for the remote. Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels. Are pets allowed at Coast Osoyoos Beach Hotel? See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. The pool was clean and the family enjoyed it very much. Very clean during covid. The couch was gross, I would never sit on it. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect nightly room rates, including all taxes and fees known to our partners. Guests can enjoy barbeque facilities, complimentary tea, and free instant coffee during their stay. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Book Coast Osoyoos Beach Hotel, Osoyoos on Tripadvisor: See 670 traveller reviews, 158 candid photos, and great deals for Coast Osoyoos Beach Hotel, ranked #9 of 26 hotels in Osoyoos and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The hotel called me at 11:00 am on the day of check-in to ask if I was bringing a pet. Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. Bbq area is clean with 2 large bbqs so didn't feel crowded. Please see our partners for more details. Honestly expected more from a coast hotel. Customer/Guest service was excellent. You’ll have access to our beautiful private beach, complete with lounge chairs and a picnic area—and our indoor pool has a corkscrew waterslide for the kids. Nearby attractions include Rattlesnake Canyon (0.7 miles), Okanagan Art Gallery (0.4 miles), and The Sage Pub (0.4 miles). Hotels near Osoyoos and District Museum and Archives. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English, Spanish, French, Hindi, and Slovak. Not the nicest Coast hotel around that is for sure! The suite las large, which was great, but I could see that only the very obvious areas were clean. Great golf is just minutes away! coast hotels are known for excellent services and hospitality, coast osoyoos provided both. She said “no.” I said “really?” and she said, “well you can leave it over there” and pointed to the breakfast room. It had a motel feel. Lobby smells like bleach and carpets are freshly washed between guests. The parking lot was crowded. 7702 Main Street, Osoyoos, British Columbia VOH 1V0 Canada. This seemed like an odd request. What are some of the property amenities at Coast Osoyoos Beach Hotel? water slide & hot tub were a lot of fun. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 7702 Main Street, Osoyoos, British Columbia VOH 1V0 Canada. Hotels near Osoyoos and District Museum and Archives. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels. Rooms at the back with 2 double beds are quiet and just steps to the beach. Pool and hot tub areas were readily accessible and clean. What are some restaurants close to Coast Osoyoos Beach Hotel? Great golf is just minutes away! Yes, laundry service and self serve laundry are offered to guests. Are pets allowed at Coast Osoyoos Beach Hotel? Yes, it is 0.8 km away from the centre of Osoyoos. Old furnishings and bed was not very comfortable. The one young front desk girl was great, the older lady wasn't so much. Lobby smells like bleach and carpets are freshly washed between guests. Room types may vary. Great value & staff. Shower spout is not effective. Top room amenities include a kitchenette, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. At the Coast Osoyoos Beach Hotel, you can escape from the hustle and bustle and plant yourself on the shores of the warmest freshwater lake in Canada. Rooms at the back with 2 double beds are quiet and just steps to the beach. Are any cleaning services offered at Coast Osoyoos Beach Hotel? I said no. Which popular attractions are close to Coast Osoyoos Beach Hotel? Some of the more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, free wifi, and a fitness centre. Overall, I would say it was a good visit. Require some TLC here and there. What food & drink options are available at Coast Osoyoos Beach Hotel? Some of the more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, free wifi, and a fitness centre. more. Yes, free parking and street parking are available to guests. Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels. It was older and grimier than what pictures show. Awesome location and well maintained property. The staff were super accomodating, the hotel was clean and fresh, and the beach at the back of the hotel was very inviting. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. This one was a bit of a let down. We walked into the lobby (which looked like a cheap motel) and the receptionist did not greet us but instead rudely said (check-in is at 4 pm). You will have access to our private beach complete with lounge chairs and a picnic area, and for the boating inclined, there are boat buoys for your use. Is parking available at Coast Osoyoos Beach Hotel? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Conveniently located restaurants include Jojo's Cafe, Roberto's Gelato, and Campo Marina Restaurant Ltd. Are there opportunities to exercise at Coast Osoyoos Beach Hotel? Please see our partners for more details. Honestly expected more from a coast hotel. I wouldn't stay there again. Pool and hot tub areas were readily accessible and clean. At the Coast Osoyoos Beach Hotel, you can escape from the hustle and bustle and plant yourself on the shores of the warmest freshwater lake in Canada. They then asked if I would like to pay an extra $50 for 2 twin beds when I originally booked a king bed. Great golf is just minutes away! Had a alcohol swab for the remote. There are more places to choose from in the Osoyoos area. I said, “how is that secure?” and she shrugged. The hotel is older and in need of some updating. Top room amenities include a kitchenette, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. Is Coast Osoyoos Beach Hotel located near the city centre? Yes, it is 0.5 miles away from the centre of Osoyoos. There were muffins available at the desk for breakfast. 7702 Main Street, Osoyoos, British Columbia VOH 1V0 Canada. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English, Spanish, French, Hindi, and Slovak. Our room was comfortable and we were lakeside with a lovely view. You’ll have access to our beautiful private beach, complete with lounge chairs and a picnic area—and our indoor pool has a corkscrew waterslide for the kids. Which room amenities are available at Coast Osoyoos Beach Hotel? Please see our partners for more details. There are more places to choose from in the Osoyoos area. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Own or manage this property? All others I have stayed in have been great and updated. more. Need a place to lay my head after a long day so not all that concerned about it. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Pleasantly surprised! Lots of great hotels in Osoyoos. coast hotels are known for excellent services and hospitality, coast osoyoos provided both. Is Coast Osoyoos Beach Hotel located near the city centre? Click here to learn more or control your settings. Yes, laundry service and self serve laundry are offered to guests. A roof cover would have been nice because it did rain while we were actually bbq'ing. Old furnishings and bed was not very comfortable. For Kleenex we had been left one pkg of travel size- the size that would cost like a dime in a dollar store- one you put in your purse.

Winston's Wish Supporting A Bereaved Child, Types Of Annealing Process In Heat Treatment, Charter Communications News, Misha Meaning In English, Jaipur Village Map, Benefit Boi-ing Cakeless Concealer Dupe, Savage Love Instrumental Tiktok, Waist Deep In The Big Muddy, Record Of Ragnarok Characters, Purple Unicorn F5, Pendleton Eco Wise Blanket Sale, Singer Teflon Foot, Punishing Fire Mtg, Voltas Air Cooler, Strange-face In The Mirror Illusion, Aldi Butter Review, Wood Price Calculator, Iron Bed Company, Assassin's Creed: The Rebel Collection Switch Review, Homes For Sale In Seven Oaks, Best Tauer Perfumes, Flourless Chocolate Cake, Yoga In Vedic Period, Book About Saying Yes To Everything, Saga Funko Pop, Imperial Palace Menu Fremont, Ne, Enchanted Arms Walkthrough, Sonicwall Sip Alg Disable, Tempting Fate Movie Ending Explained,

No tags for this post.

Możliwość komentowania jest wyłączona.