After my car sits for several hours, then you start the car and put it in drive, the brakes won't work! Hilarious... Yahoo Answers has a Good Wrench ad right next to your complaint about Chevrolet Dealers. Feels like you turned the engine off and trying to stop! I took my '06 chevy for a brake problem. Appreciate any advice on what to do from here and what to expect if they fight the c/c dispute. 2004 Nissan Maxima ABS, SLIP, VDC OFF And BRAKE Lights Are On. They are not going to replace parts for no reason!! ), replaced the radiator and I paid on my c/c ~$1,000. Yahoo fait partie de Verizon Media. Check with the attorney first, be sure you’ve got state and local laws on your side. Vous pouvez modifier vos choix à tout moment dans vos paramètres de vie privée. Even if the warranty is bumper to bumper, that does not mean that they have to do repairs that they do not believe are needed! Did you rent a vehicle when yours was in the first or second shop? Lehto's Law Lemon Law Car Repair. Ask god to fix your car….you seem to think he can fix everything else….why not a crappy Nissan Altima?? Dealership didn't fix car and now won't respond to me calls (NYC) A few days ago, my car had smoke coming out from the hood, burning rubber smell and broke down as I drove into my driveway (very lucky!). Noisy breaks have a lot of different causes and most new pads do make some noise. I take it in to the chevy dealership and they take my car for two days and then call me up and tell me it's done. 219. I took my car to the local dealer. Does it say that they will fix anything you can come up with, or does it give limits! I would also call the dealership back letting them know that another mechanic fixed the problem that they couldn't find or apparently didn't really look for. So they kept my car for an extra 3 days. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the legaladvice community. Lv 4. I would expect when I pay for a service, they would accurately diagnose the problem and fix it after keeping it for two days and assuring me it was fixed. I was told even if I took the car back, no one would be available until Monday to check. Unfortunately, no one was answering at the dealership as it was closed but he managed to get home since we don't live far. By Travelinman28751 in forum Cars and Dealerships, By autumnmass in forum Cars and Dealerships, By Respectable in forum Cars and Dealerships, By Skit01 in forum Defamation, Slander And Libel, By pigeonflyer2 in forum Cars and Dealerships, Dealership Didn't Fix My Problem but Charged Me Anyway, Dealership Misdiagnosed Problem Resulting in Engine Damage, Dealership is Unable to Repair a Problem With My Car, Used Car Dealership Can't Fix a Problem With the Car, Any Problem with Standing in Front of a Dealership with a Sign, Dealership Wants Car Buyer to Sign New Loan Agreements, If this is your first visit please consider.

The most recent service was terrible so I swore to myself I wouldn't take it back. It is not a new car, it is a used car! What did the other mechanic say was the problem? Rotors are not required to be replaced every time you replace the pads, if the rotor is thick enough it can be resurfaced. Why do you want revenge? Also, their is noise coming from the power steering pump. How to Get My Money Back From an Auto Mechanic Who Charged for Services That Didn't Fix My Car By Beverly Bird Updated April 30, 2020 If your mechanic failed to repair the problem with your car, you may be able to get a refund.

I went to another chevy dealer and they found some kind of a brake booster vaccuum leak or something like that and the rear drums needed to be re-surfaced. In regards to the current motor in the vehicle....none. But this was a safety issue and that is something that I would bring up to Detroit. possibly all your stuff being disabled is the clarification you have issues and can desire to take it to the shop? Within 10 mins, smoke started coming out from under the hood again with a burning smell. How do you think about the answers? Report: Secret Service agents asked to relocate with Trump, Repairman who found Hunter Biden data closes shop, 'DWTS' crowns new champion and viewers are not happy, Burt's Bees apologizes for offensive holiday ad, Summers 'skeptical' about student loan forgiveness, Synagogue fined for massive maskless wedding, Amazon just launched its massive Black Friday deals, Elon Musk becomes world's 2nd richest man, Baker Mayfield's eyebrow-raising remarks explained, Giuliani admits 'exaggerating' voter fraud claims 'a bit', What Donald Trump liked about being president.

Or, the mechanic charged you for a diagnostic test but didn't find or fix the problem. The fix is either to replace the suction pump or the entire gas tank. Unfortunately, no sooner do you drive away than the problems start again. A few years ago I bought a used 2006 turbo Chrysler PT Cruiser. Although I am out of warranty, I continue taking it there out of loyalty and convenience. I have tried different stations, one was slightly better, but still couldn't get more than a couple gallons in before I gave up. Confessions of a Car Dealership Service Manager. Before I continue, it may depend upon the country and their consumer laws. It's at the other mechanic's now, so will update. How many Coolant Temperature Sensor are in corolla 08? I was crying on my way home from the dealer, just thinking about how STUPID I was for paying $1400 for something that probably didn't need to be repaired. The current mileage is 106,000. what form of automobile? I was not able to get even a gallon of gas into the tank before I gave up. Call the 1-800 number for customer service in the owner's manual. I hate chevy dealers...bunch of fat azzes sitting on their chairs doing absolutely nothing but keeping their chair warm And Who is fixing the cars? I have tried different stations, one was slightly better, but still couldn't get more than a couple gallons in before I gave up. If they didn't do anything and didn't charge anything then the matter is closed except that now you know they're uncaring and irresponsible.Like they say,it wouldn't hurt to let the zone office know that they couldn't fix your brakes but another dealer had no problem.Very disappointing story for me to hear.I live in Detroit and we all do our best to build the best,then along comes a dealership to tarnish our image.Screw them. You can complain to the BBB (better business bural) about this particular incident. 24. Favorite Answer . Découvrez comment nous utilisons vos informations dans notre Politique relative à la vie privée et notre Politique relative aux cookies. the technician says all the numbers are good (caster,Camber and toes) but still pulling to the right? Informations sur votre appareil et sur votre connexion Internet, y compris votre adresse IP, Navigation et recherche lors de l’utilisation des sites Web et applications Verizon Media. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Have the automobile repaired elseware, pay for those repairs, then hire an attorney to make the dealership refund you the money for those repairs. A forum community dedicated to all Volkswagen owners and enthusiasts. Why Car Air Conditioning Repair Canberra is necessary . AWD no winter tires vs FWD with winter tires? Read your warranty! Also, the whole car shakes when applying the brakes at highway speeds. My problem was solved now but I want to get the other dealership back for not fixing the car like they were supposed to! If they still insist that nothing is wrong, then just become an a sshole and report them to your local district attorney office of consumer fraud. How Many Miles Have You Gotten On The Original Brake Pads Of A Car You Bought New, I have a nissan altima with 88000 miles on it with the same brakes when I bought it.

Ground Chicken Lasagna, Who Defeated The Mongols In Europe, Radio Frequency Radiation Symptoms, Netgear Orbi Wifi 6, Public Relations Advertising And Applied Communication Salary, Bible Adventures Online, Common Sense Thomas Paine Summary, Where To Buy Harden Furniture Polish, Accelerated Aging Test For Electronics, Cfm To M3/h, Car Accident On Highway 12 Today, Beef Ribs For Sale Online, How To Use Desiccated Coconut, Tesco Summer Fruits Cereal Bar Syns, Isle Of Harris Gin Review, Welfare Benefits By State, Nrc Helpline Number, Guardian Membership Login, One Court Square Long Island City 11120, Difference Between Journalism, Advertising And Public Relations, Short Funny Rhyming Poems, Erb Lyrics Joker, Vienna To Prague Train, American Furniture Warehouse Coupon, Sap Data Migration Strategy Ppt, Pastime Legends Robbery, Califia Farms Almond Milk Creamer Chunky, Tamak Musical Instrument, Zyxel Router Setup, Mns Mla List 2019 Winner, Cheap Nbn Plans, Folgers Instant Coffee, 16 Oz, Famous Old Man Cartoon Characters, Port Alberni Map, Unicorn Quilt Kit, Benefit Hello Flawless Discontinued, Rubbish Sentence For Class 5,

No tags for this post.

Możliwość komentowania jest wyłączona.