Yes, I think people are becoming more conscious about the damage to the environment caused by tourism and ecotourism has become popular. Some people dislike air travel due to the fear of heights and flying. All rights reserved. 1. We could not enter the abandoned house, as it was locked and very fragile. by car, plane, boat] that you remember well. In the summer vacations of the last 5 years we have explored all the major hill stations in our part of the country. 22. So, people like to travel and it a trend for a long past. Below is the answer of unusual vacation cue card Cue Card Topic Describe an unusual vacation you had. Describe … and explain why you think it was unusual. Your email address will not be published. • This was a very exciting and unusual experience for us. I met a few guys from these tribes and was really fascinated with their way of living. Latest Makkar Cue Cards for IELTS Speaking. Two months back my cousin’s family went to Andaman Islands. A website dedicated to IELTS Cue Card Samples, Speaking Samples, and Speaking Preparation Guideline... A journey is always pleasant to me. 8. Required fields are marked *. Who you did it with? 1. Sample 1 ( Trip To Leh Ladakh ) well, I am fond of traveling because, in this way, I get a chance to explore diverse locations and beauty of nature.it also provides me a break from my monotonous and mundane routine. The moment I got off the ship I realized that Andaman is like no other place I had seen in India. Your email address will not be published. 12. Check your inbox or spam folder to confirm your subscription. 3. These vacations are refreshing for all of us and help to bring the family closer. 3. chakotricks – IELTS speaking Cue Card 2020, KB IELTS, Study – February 7, 2020 April 20, 2020 • Why was it important? • We knew that my friend’s guardians won’t permit us to do that and hence we planned not to let them know about it upfront. More Ideas to talk about this Cue Card/ Candidate Task Card topic: Topic: Describe a trip which was not up to your expectations. Describe a tour you had when you were a teenager. Some people like to take up courses so that they can learn something new or pursue a hobby. Describe a part of the world you would like to visit Ielts cue cards. 18. With some difficulty, we reached near the abandoned house and spent a few hours there. 4. Your email address will not be published. In the summer vacations of the last 5 years we have explored all the major hill stations in our part of the country. IELTS CUE CARD IELTS SPEAKING TOPICS 2020 (January to April 2020). 2. It not only gives us entertainment, it is helpful to teach over different unknown issues as well. IELTS GameApril 7, 2020cue cards, IELTS SpeakingLeave a Comment. Your email address will not be published. Based on our plan, we must have visited the temples there. Post author: frontline; Post published: 15/05/2019; Post category: Speaking; Post comments: 0 Comments; You should say: – What you did – When and where you did it – Who you did it with – And explain why you think it was interesting or unusual. Their diet is also absolutely different from what we normally have in our daily lives. • Few months back while our visit to a friend’s hometown, all of a sudden, a friend proposed to go inside a nearby forest and have a holiday there. Where you travelled? 14. No Comments on IELTS Cue Card 61: Describe a time when you traveled by public transportation Well, I regularly use public transportation for travelling. So I’d like to talk about that tour. Why do many people like to travel abroad? There is so much greenery and open spaces that I could not believe such a place could exist in this modern urbanized world. 22. There are various possible cue cards that could relate to this topic, but the one I most frequently see tells the speaker to “describe an unusual meal you had.” This is what we will explore today but please remember that it could be slightly different. What was the purpose of your travel? • What happened at the end? Describe a risk you have taken which had a positive result new IELTS speaking cue card from June to August 2020. The most important benefit of travelling is the excellent opportunity to gather knowledge. 22. Many people plan to go on long trips with their family and sometimes friends so that they can spend some quality time together. Then I asked the driver about it and then he explained all about the history. IELTS Game is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. These vacations are refreshing for all of us and help to bring the family closer. Cambridge IELTS 13. Some people like to take up courses so that they can learn something new or pursue a hobby. Although there are couple of more hill stations which are on my bucket list, this year I went to a place which turned out to be the most unusual and most exciting trip of my life. What did you do? Sample Answer:- Well We […] Cue Card (Jan-Apr’20) #2. 20. During long holidays, people mostly spend time with family. Describe an important journey that was delayed. 2. Your first experience of walking a long distance. What it was? • Our main attraction was the abandoned house inside the jungle and we planned to stay there and take photos of wild life and the abandoned house. What was the challenge? 16. 4. Your email address will not be published. Some popular attractions that people like to visit are national parks, religious places, historical buildings, buildings of architectural importance, places of natural beauty, museums, art galleries, etc. The journey by train takes nearly two days to finish which terminates at Kochi from where the last mile to the Islands is covered by a ship. Who you did it with? • On a Thursday morning we left the friend’s house and bought the necessary ingredients, vegetables, foods and other things that would be required for us for the stay. – And explain why you think it was interesting or unusual. Describe a part of the world you would like to visit Ielts cue cards. Well, I have been on vacation numerous times and once I had a strange holiday. An expedition or a tour you took while you were in school. 9. Describe an unusual vacation you had. Describe your journey to your hometown. Describe a difficult challenge that you Completed or met recent IELTS speaking cue card from makkar pdf 2020. • I have to confess that it was a bit dangerous and imprudent thing to do but we enjoyed our interesting and unusual holiday inside a forest. In this article, IELTS Game will add number 117 IELTS cue card sample on the series of 2020 cue cards with band 9.0 model answers and part 3 follow up questions that will help you in your IELTS test preparation. In this article, IELTS Game will add number 117 IELTS cue card sample on the series of 2020 cue cards with band 9.0 model answers and part 3 follow up questions that will help you in your IELTS test preparation.. The journey by train takes nearly two days to finish which terminates at Kochi from where the last mile to the Islands is covered by a ship. The frenzy of urbanization has not yet touched this part of our nation and there are still tribes present there which are living in their orthodox way. • This was a plan proposed by Adam (…say one of your friends name…) and 4 of our friends agreed to be part of this trip. 1. 6. Thanks for giving me such an interesting topic. I checked his photos on facebook and in those photos the place looked attractive. A journey when something unusual happened. Recent Ielts cue cards for ielts exam- IELTSSPEAK, For preparing good for IELTS exam, you need to Familiarize yourself wif various IELTS sample test, for This purpose, ieltsspeak.com Provide you all the material for Listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing a module for free of cost to both IELTS Academic student and IELTS General Training student. Below is the answer of unusual vacation cue card, Follow up for Unusual vacation or unusual cue card. Mostly I travel to only known places, and I get very few opportunities to travel to distant places. What do people usually do during long holidays? It was a very bad experience of traveling to somewhere. I have to confess that it was a bit dangerous and imprudent thing to do but we enjoyed our interesting and unusual holiday inside a forest. ... 21. 19. 2. Every year I go to some holiday destination with my family in summer vacations. We knew that my friend's guardians won't permit us to do that and hence we planned not to let them know about it upfront. A journey to a remote area of your country. Describe a time when you traveled by public transportation (IELTS CUE CARD Jan to April 2020) You should say: When you travelled? Some other cue card topics that you should be able to answer if you prepare for this cue card: 1. This was a very exciting and unusual experience for us. I like to travel to new places. What did you do? Describe a successful small business that you know cue card that comes in the recent IELTS speaking exam. Required fields are marked *. and explain why you think it was unusual. IELTS Cue Card However, we were looking for adventure and interesting stuff, so the bad food did not kill our spirit. Our main attraction was the abandoned house inside the jungle and we planned to stay there and take photos of wildlife and the abandoned house. You have one minute to think about what you're going to say. If you can comfortably talk about this topic, you should be able to talk about the following Cue card topics as well: Describe journey you recently had. So I talked to my parents about visiting the Islands and booked the train tickets to Kochi. About Describe a time when you visited a village. We ate the food we cooked and it was horrible in taste. 21. Two months back my cousin’s family went to Andaman Islands. (Focus on the journey, not the city.). Describe a journey you took to a foreign city. During long holidays, people mostly spend time with family. Copyright © 2020 IELTS Game. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 7. How you felt about it? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. [You will have to talk about the topic for 1 to 2 minutes. This is the time of the year I really look forward to because for few days I can completely forget my worries and enjoy to the fullest. “unusual experience of travelling cue card” Chaks IELTS Cue Card 2020 #9. Tags:cue cards, cue cards 2020, ielts, ielts cue card, IELTS Speaking, IELTS Speaking Samples, Speaking, Your email address will not be published. Makkar IELTS Speaking September to December 2020 Final Version, Makkar IELTS Speaking September to December 2020 PDF, A park you visited and liked IELTS Cue Card for 2020, Should we all become vegetarians ? An. 2. Some popular attractions that people like to visit are national parks, religious places, historical buildings, buildings of architectural importance, places of natural beauty, museums, art galleries, etc. 14. 8. We all were very scared about that because we never encountered it before. Speaking Part 2 (Cue Card) Question : Talk about an unusual vacation you had. Person in your family who you most admire, Describe a time when you forgot something important, Describe a time when you heard some good news. What did you do? 5. Model Answer: In our day-to … On a Thursday morning, we left the friend's house and bought the necessary ingredients, vegetables, foods and other things that would be required for us for the stay. This was a bit dangerous as people rarely go inside the forest and from the local people we had heard different scary and wild stories about this jungle. They may feel travelling sickness. New And explain why you think it was interesting or unusual. Describe a long car journey you went on ielts speaking cue card from makkar IELTS pdf June to august 2020 Where you went What you did at tha... An unusual vacation cue card or Describe an unusual experience of travelling you had recent ielts cue card 2019 or 2020 from Makkar ielts sp... An unusual vacation cue card or Describe an unusual experience of travelling you had recent ielts cue card 2019 or 2020 from Makkar ielts speaking pdf list.

Welch's 100% Concord Grape Juice - 96 Fl Oz, Father Is Strange - Ep 3 Recap, Conflicting Surveys Boundary Disputes, Breast Cancer Now Pin Badge, Lakeview Apartment Ipoh, Phd Fees In Canada For International Students, Nurarihyon No Mago Wiki, Picture Of A Coat Of Arms, Ciaz Facelift 2020, Kajla Surname Caste, Hp Laserjet Pro M203dw Toner Replacement, Staffing Agencies In Chattanooga, Tn, The Interview 2014 Rotten Tomatoes, Bob Books Collection 3 Reading Level, Luxury Car Buyer Demographics, Pork Tenderloin Maple Syrup Brown Sugar, Warren Buffett Article Pdf, Esp Module Grade 3 2nd Quarter, Kneeling Quad Stretch Muscles Used, Brindle Olde English Bulldog For Sale, Vizio M55-c2 Wall Mount, Tiara Water Tank Price In Kerala, Parquet Schema Json, Shirou Kotomine Voice Actor, Final Project Presentation Outline,

No tags for this post.

Możliwość komentowania jest wyłączona.