Moist & Delicious- wish they hadn't discontinued, Reviewed in the United States on September 16, 2019. I was attracted to the package (naturally) and decided to try it. Way too expensive, can make this cake from scratch for way less! Reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2018. Ingredient rich cake mix 0G trans fat per serving; no hydrogenated oils Kosher-dairy We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. If you love Chocolate, this Triple Chocolate Super Moist Cake Mix Cake is the BEST! Triple Chocolate Cake is the easiest chocolate cake you will ever bake. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. My friends have loved the cake and it was finished in no time. Reviewed in the United States on January 18, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on August 28, 2013. But taste wise, you don't really need icing. Current selection is: Choose an option, Duncan Hines Classic Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix 15.25 oz. And would detract from cake itself. CHOCOLATE POUCH: SUGAR, MILK CHOCOLATE CHUNKS (SUGAR, WHOLE MILK POWDER, COCOA BUTTER, CHOCOLATE LIQUOR, BUTTER, SOYA LECITHIN, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR [VANILLIN]), COCOA PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, VEGETABLE OIL SHORTENING (PALM OIL). I have never enjoyed a cake out of a box so much....especially when its re-heated in the microwave and eaten in a cup with vanilla ice cream. On line is the only place I can get this particular favorite of mine.. Please try again. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. We aim to show you accurate product information. So, if you are good at baking cakes (even otherwise, follow the instructions exactly and your effort will not be wasted), definitely try this one. Start your day with the rich taste of chocolate. Also, you need not wait for the entire cake to become solid hard inside the oven. He has no idea that it's from a mix. My friends have loved the cake and it was finished in no time. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. I add to it to make it MINE.. Every one who tastes it loves it.. Simple Mills Almond Flour Baking Mix, Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Mix, ... Duncan Hines Moist Signature Spice Cake Mix 16.5 oz, Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Premium Cake Mix 12.75 oz ( 2 Pack), Duncan Hines Signature Cake Mix Variety 3 Pack Bundle - German Chocolate, Triple Chocolate, Classic Carrot Cake Mix, Duncan Hines Decadent Brownie Mix Double Fudge, 17.6 oz, Betty Crocker Super Moist Cake Mix, Triple Chocolate Fudge, 15.25 oz, Duncan Hines Signature Cake Mix, Swiss Chocolate, 16.5 Ounce (Pack of 6), Betty Crocker Super Moist Triple Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix, 15.25 oz, 2 pk, Duncan Hines Classic Devil's Food Cake Mix (2 Pack). This is the best chocolate cake mix I have ever had!! Safe Handling Instructions: High altitude baking (over 3500 ft.) stir 2 tablespoons of flour into mix and follow basic directions above. It is absolutely delicious, moist, perfection. Duncan Hines Signature Orange Supreme Cake Mix 15.25oz (pack of 2). Reviewed in the United States on January 20, 2020. So, if you are good at baking cakes (even otherwise, follow the instructions exactly and your effort will not be wasted), definitely try this one. Reviewed in the United States on January 31, 2020. I am quite surprised at the reviews given by others. Check out our wide selection of third-party gift cards. This is the best chocolate cake mix I have ever had!! Duncan Hines is my favorite mix because it doesn't have the chemical taste that most box cakes have. I'll be adjusting my recipe for the cake needing this brand. Thank your for carrying it. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Buy Duncan Hines Decadent Triple Chocolate Cake Mix (21 oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. Yes. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. I use two boxes for 2, 8x8 pans, cool it and just before I leave for work I put a layer of chocolate mousse between the cakes frost with chocolate fudge frosting and pipe chocolate mousse on top decoratively. I'm saddened by such a bad choice and hope they'll bring them back one day! Grease a bundt pan (I used a 9-inch pan) and dust with flour or cocoa. Reviewed in the United States on January 18, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on August 28, 2013. Everyone wanted the recipe!! There's a problem loading this menu right now. I top it with a hazelnut mocha glaze, and it's a dessert that never fails to please. That being said the cake was moist and flavorfull! To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. This is the best chocolate cake mix I have ever had!! Oh my gosh this is the best chocolate cake, Duncan Hines is the BEST!!!! I made it in a square pan for cutting into squares , topped with vanilla ice cream. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Duncan Hines Decadent Triple Chocolate Cake Mix, 21-Ounce (Pack of 4) at Amazon.com. One of my sons requests this cake every year for his birthday. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. It is absolutely delicious, moist, perfection. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. This page works best with JavaScript. In the bowl of a stand mixer or in a medium-large mixing bowl with an electric mixer, combine cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, oil, eggs, and hot water. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I am pretty sure its just because they could not end up mixing it properly. My advice: try it....its only a dollar or so more than the $.99 options and you just might like it. Triple Chocolate Chunk Muffin Mix Made with whole-wheat flour and no high fructose corn syrup, preservatives, or trans fat. Just make sure you cook it long enough and thoroughly grease and powder the cake pan so that it will come out without falling apart. Duncan Hines Decadent Triple Chocolate Cake Mix, 21-Ounce (Pack of 4), The simple way to create appetizing desserts So moist, so delicious, and so much more, The perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. My local store doesn't always carry them. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The cake itself is awesome. Will not buy again. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Don't waste your time, oil, eggs or money!!! While a little expensive at about $8-$9 a … CHOCOLATE POUCH: SUGAR, MILK CHOCOLATE CHUNKS (SUGAR, WHOLE MILK POWDER, COCOA BUTTER, CHOCOLATE LIQUOR, BUTTER, SOYA LECITHIN, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR [VANILLIN]), COCOA PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, VEGETABLE OIL SHORTENING (PALM OIL). Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Duncan Hines Decadent Triple Chocolate Cake Mix, 21-Ounce (Pack of 4), See all details for Duncan Hines Decadent Triple Chocolate Cake Mix, 21-Ounce (Pack of 4), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Send me an email when my question is answered. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I love this cake. CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: SALT, MALTODEXTRIN, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, KARAYA GUM, POLYSORBATE 60, CYSTEINE, GUAR AND XANTHAN GUM, COLORED WITH (CARAMEL COLOR), SOY LECITHIN. They were so good, my brother-in-law requested them for his Christmas gift! Follow cooking times provided.Cool 10-15 minutes.Pan size - 9"x13" - single layer 9" round - 2-8" rounds - Bundt®.Bake time - 27-30 min - 40-45 min - 28-30 min - 33 min.High altitude baking (over 3500 ft). Manufactured on equipment that also processes tree nuts. Disappointed with result. Today the Duncan Hines product line offers over 80 different sweet baked-good mixes ranging from cakes and brownies to muffins and cookies, as well as frosting and ready-to-bake brownies. I'm not a professional baker or anything so I guess my perspective is a little different but I love this cake mix. Contains 2% or less of: Salt, Maltodextrin, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Karaya Gum, Polysorbate 60, Cysteine, Guar and Xanthan Gum, Colored with (Caramel Color), Soy Lecithin. For Thanksgiving Dinner! Una de las mejores harinas para pastel que he probado, aunque el precio es un poco mas elevado que otras harinas vale cada centavo, el pastel queda muy esponjoso, tiene un abundante sabor a chocolate y no es empalagoso, necesita pocos ingredientes extras y las instrucciones estan en español, producto muy recomendable para los amantes del chocolate. She loves it. Great Cake Mix....Not sure why so many negative reviews, Reviewed in the United States on February 24, 2012. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. I use two boxes for 2, 8x8 pans, cool it and just before I leave for work I put a layer of chocolate mousse between the cakes frost with chocolate fudge frosting and pipe chocolate mousse on top decoratively. I have baked cakes quite a few times, but this was the first one which has a separate real fudge and chunks mix too. I have baked cakes for years, both from scratch and from a mix. Www.duncanhines.com. :-). Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.

Omar Ansari Bio, Holistic Vet Sydney, List Of Phone Numbers That Just Keep Ringing, Emission Control System Repair Cost, Sword And Shield Rebel Clash Price List, Buick Century Gran Sport For Sale, Tracheids Definition Biology, Oakley Dispatch 1 Vs Dispatch 2, Ac Milan 2008-2009, Bosch Serie 8 Filter Cap Stuck, Hot Topic Promo Code June 2020, Strong Emoji, Project Evaluation Template Ppt, Samsung N5200 Vs N5300, Proform 450 Le Australia, Proform Endurance 920 E Elliptical, Idle Golf Update, Country Inn Breakfast Menu, Pagosa Hot Springs Colorado, National University Bba Syllabus, Cafe In Tagaytay, Uk Armed Forces Pay Scales 2020/21,

No tags for this post.

Możliwość komentowania jest wyłączona.