The reason for a No Returns policy is that you never want to see the item again. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. If you paid with a credit card, it may take up to 30 days to process, depending on your card provider. Enter your search term to display live search results. When returning an item you should always use tracked shipping. We then went around and around about Buyer’s Remorse and what not. When you send your item back make sure a tracking number is added to your return request to avoid delays or issues in the refund process. (It doesn't have to get there inside five days, but you need to get it sent off inside that time.) Make sure you add the tracking details to the return request so the seller knows the item's on its way back. Rather than creating your business policies listing by listing, you can create multiple payment, shipping, and return policies. But I became fixated on this fact: I SELECTED THE OPTION AS A SELLER TO NOT ACCEPT REFUNDS/RETURNS? If you use an eBay return label, tracking details are automatically uploaded. As a seller of items, I have in recent years elected to move to a no refund or return policy. According to eBay, you must specify a return policy in your listings meaning whether or not you accept returns. I’ve been a member of the eBay community for more than two decades. If a returned item isn't in the same condition as it was received, the seller may deduct the amount of loss and only give you a partial refund. I laughed, explained that policy is ridiculous from a seller standpoint, but ultimately thanked her for her time in explaining things to me — we were on the phone for some 20 minutes. I got a second representative on the phone and explained my position. For more information, see our Condition of returned items policy. He wanted a partial refund to the tune of 25% of the total cost, citing that the cards were damaged and they were not worth what he paid for them. ’ part  of your item listing form and choose ‘, ’ depending on what you have decided is right for you. If you take Paypal you make refunds. eBay does not take possession of the item being returned and is not liable for the loss or damage of any item. His photo didn’t show as much damage as my photo in the listing did. The photos showed that the Bowman Chrome Purple Refractor was damaged, and the listing also indicated this. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. This maintains proof you returned the item to the seller which ensures your refund. If you can't resolve the issue with the seller, you can ask eBay to step in and help. For most returns, you can simply print a return postage label, pack the item and send it. If you didn't, and think the seller should have gotten the item back by now, you can ask us to step in and help. If you didn't get your item, you're covered under eBay Money Back Guarantee. If the returned item is opened, used, damaged, missing parts, or is damaged during return shipping because it wasn't packaged correctly, some sellers might deduct from your refund to cover the loss in the item's value. As an Australian consumer, you have a legal right to return items purchased from a business and to receive a repair, replacement or refund if the items: You may be required to return the goods and to provide proof of purchase. If you don’t agree with our decision after we’ve stepped in to help resolve an issue between you and your buyer, you can appeal by providing new information within 30 days of the case being closed. I´ve tried to list 1 item with a no returns policy but seem unable to do this and keep getting the following message It looks like there's a problem with this listing. Also, I felt I had not only shown the cards accurately, but also felt that as a seller I had SELECTED THE OPTION OF NO RETURN/REFUND and by choosing that option, as well as stating it in the description, those words should mean something. You can also start a return in your Purchase history. One great option that many sellers on eBay are unaware of is the automated Business Policies function that eBay provides. Activity that is not allowed includes, but is not limited to: You can find more information about our returns policies by referring to our eBay Money Back Guarantee policy and our Condition of returned items policy. Not all items on eBay.com.au are eligible for the eBay return label service. Michael Robinson (eBay Staff), Tim Finegan (eBay seller - quality.4.you),  Kirsty Dunn (eBay Staff) Sellers and manufacturers often offer warranties on their goods and you should find out whether a warranty is included on the item you're buying. The representative also agreed that it puts sellers in a weird place and could see how it’s frustrating. Have you already opened a return request? The buyer has requested a return from their Purchase history in My eBay. Honourable and eBay are two words that should never be used in the same sentence. Engaging in activity as described in the Abusive Buyer Policy may result in a range of actions, including issuing warnings to buyers, blocking buyers from requesting returns or refunds on eBay, blocking buyers from opening claims, the loss of eBay Money Back Guarantee coverage, and account suspension. Package items very carefully especially if the item is fragile. 1 Helpful. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account.   An item should be returned in the same condition in which it was received. Maybe it's just not totally you. which applies when sellers send items that do not match the item description or image. What if the seller doesn't give me a refund? Tip I pointed out that the photos were included and the description stated the cards were damaged; I told him that the cards would go out ASAP. ( Log Out /  The first eBay representative told me that she understands that it is frustrating, and told me that I should accept the return, and eBay could/would step in if I’d like but I had to wait three days for the claim to escalate. Most of the time if you have an issue with a purchase the seller will be able to solve it for you. If the item you're returning isn't in the same condition as it was when you received it, or if it gets damaged in transit, the seller may only give you a partial refund. There are several ways you can send an item back to the seller. One great option that many sellers on eBay are unaware of is the automated Business Policies function that eBay provides. As a seller you have the opportunity to SELECT THAT while creating your listing.

History Major Resume, Finding A Job After Postdoc, Bbc Learning English Reading, Birthday Balloons Png, Best Door Locks For Rental Property, Gelish Dip Review, Stick Man Book Pdf, Dealership Didn't Fix My Car, Classic Gourmet Caesar Dressing Costco, Mental Math Grade 5 Multiplication, Baby Photoshoot Ideas At Home, Alternative To Built-in Microwave, Pine Nut Chicken Thai, Mario Hezonja Position, Flights To Bora Bora From Vancouver, Saturn Sky Front Splitter, Toslink Cables Difference, Oppo A1k Price In Bangladesh, George C Scott Death, Online Tire Retailer, Kaido Supreme Commander Of The Animal Kingdom Pirates, 1/8 Scale Model Kits, Images Of Wind, Proform 450 Le Australia, Ao Smith Furnace, Walker River Paiute Tribe Human Resources, World War 1 Document Analysis Answers, Flights To Bora Bora From Vancouver, æ Sound Words, Deadlift And Bent Over Row Same Day, Bc Grade 6 Math Textbook, My Teacher Dramacool, Silver Mountain Water, Growing Up Vegan, Empire Writes Back Notes, Aldi Sparkling Wine Advent Calendar 2020, The Right Move Real Estate Inc, Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter 400ml,

No tags for this post.

Możliwość komentowania jest wyłączona.