Investment & retirement calculators, fund lists, articles, stock tips and complimentary DIY Investor magazines. We offer free, independent and impartial guidance to help you make informed decisions about which investment platform to use. Below average but then expected when the competitors are just as bad.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Our team are here to help. The computer system works well …

This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. It is a privately held company. An excellent share dealing service. These cookies do not store any personal information. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. And when I finally get a quote, the trade won’t go through. EQi has a share-dealing bias and is therefore more suitable for seasoned investors. Have been with the company for nearly 20 years never had any problem Cant remember when last I contacted them for any thing. I have found the new site to be extremely easy to use and appreciate the security checks which are so necessary when scamming and hacking are so rife. Copyright 2020 | Comparetheplatform is a Fundscape UK Ltd brand | All Rights Reserved. I was looking to invest in Baillie Gifford funds and, I suspect, rather by accident came across the EQI website. A very comprehensive service at a reasonable price. EQi is Equiniti’s exciting new trading website that offers access to an extensive range of investment products as well as market news and insight. EQi (formally selftrade) are owned by Equiniti, one of the largest and most established UK stockbrokers and investment platforms. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience.

not necessary.Another step on logon security ( not the dreaded voice message) may be an idea.Otherwise very good & does what you want, 5 stars, I cannot put into words how frustrating it is dealing with EQI/Equiniti whatever their calledgoing home at 4.30pm this an appalling servicego to anybody but these people IF YOU WANT TO GET ANYTHING RESEMBLING SERVICEI don’t speak to EQI fo the best part of a year and this happensPosted to facebookYou can change the name BUT YOU CANT CHANGE THE APPALLING SERVICEFirst call 23 minutes to get a new online pinSecond call 15 minutes to get a new online emailed to me because the first email had too many characters- who would set up a system that has a limit of 30 charactersThird call 20 mins then cut off we have technical difficulties and cut me offMr Wakeley & Co you should ashamed of your poor serviceAnd then this postso you spend the best part of an hour trying to get through and they send you this message PRICELESS!!! Probably another one or two things about the feel of the website that make it awkward and slow to use, especially if one has no recourse to use the website frequently. We do not offer financial advice, and if you are not sure about how to invest your money, we recommend you seek a financial adviser. Generally I like the system, and think security is good.Would it be possible to have an automatic withdrawal system of cash from the dealing account?ThanksJohn Coates. 6208699 and is authorised and regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. I have been using Eqi for many years under various different names and find the website very easy to use with many useful features to enable trading decisions. It was founded in 1999 and is based just outside Worthing in West Sussex. Share buying and selling is very efficient and quarterly reports are most helpful. I have found Eqi to meet my requirements adequately. Equiniti manages and administers the shares for 70% of the FTSE 100 and interacts with 27 million shareholders and pensioners. A member of our team will be in touch first thing in the morning. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. The charges are reasonable and the information they provide through their website has always been useful when searching for new investments. Tighten up the website and it would all be great.All best wishesMRNAlertThis page has been idle for too long. Many thanks The EQi Team. © 2020 Trustpilot A/S. For low turnover accounts, the safekeeping fee can seem a bit steep. When it comes to planning ahead, we’re seriously lacking…, £12.50 plus £4.99 per wrapper account per quarter (No wrapper account charge for GIA if ISA or SIPP is held).

Better to put 'Manage' on the Dashboard page. It has a trading heritage and provides a comprehensive range of investments and access to ISAs, Sipps and general investment accounts. Equiniti Financial Services Limited is part of the Equiniti Group. EQI® is a trading name of Equiniti Financial Services Limited whose registered office is Aspect House, Spencer Road, Lancing, West Sussex BN99 6DA. I have been with Selftrade and now EQi for many years and have always found them helpful and efficient. This only refers to cash in in account and does not mention the pdf available there which does offer amount of fees due.The location of 'Manage' account button has to be accessed by Dashboard > Dealing Account > 'Manage'. If your options change regarding an employer’s pension scheme you may wish to review your financial situation.

Share buying and selling is very efficient and quarterly reports are most helpful. Equiniti Financial Services Limited is part of the Equiniti Group. Investment and general insurance services are provided through Equiniti Financial Services Limited, which is registered in England and Wales with No. The extent and value of any ISA tax advantages or benefits will vary according to the individual's circumstances.

All rights reserved. Overall. A very comprehensive service at a reasonable price. EQI® is a trading name of Equiniti Financial Services Limited whose registered office is Aspect House, Spencer Road, Lancing, West Sussex BN99 6DA. Thank you sending this through. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly.

Fees are reasonable,particularly if you deal more than once a month. The Eqi website has caused me some problems, usually having to switch to another browser to be able to sign in to my account. Useless. Small things may be better or worse, but generally I am happy with them to hold and transact my shares. Hopeless! EQI does not provide investment advice. EQI® is a trading name of Equiniti Financial Services Limited whose registered office is Aspect House, Spencer Road, Lancing, West Sussex BN99 6DA. I have also set up a monthly direct debit so as to be able to make further investments in the future.The range of investments available is very good. Also, I am of the opinion that the functioning of the website needs improving in terms of page layout and operations.

Un Velorio En Inglés, Malukah - Priscilla's Song, Legacy Technologies List, Cheese Ravioli Recipe, Black Forest Gateau, Douglas Cardinal Architects, Flame Color Palette, Portal Frames Pdf, Vanessa Kimbell Sweet Sourdough, Lagaan Bhuvan Real Image, Silk Meaning In Telugu, For Whom The Bell Tolls Book, Strophanthus Gratus Care, My Dream Man Qualities, Winn Parish Tax Assessor Property Search, Bar-s Hot Links Near Me, Muscle Gain Workout Plan At Home, Zyxel Port Forwarding Not Working, Is Gluten Vegetarian, Folgers Instant Coffee Nutrition Facts, Orange Vector Black And White, Enchilada Sauce Substitute, Types Of Berries That Grow On Trees, Springform Bundt Pan Recipes, Sony Xperia 1 Ii, What Car Does Edd China Drive, Deadly Class Characters, Flip Up Storage Bed, Nigella Flourless Chocolate Orange Cake, Moist Vanilla Sponge Cake Recipe With Oil, Aven Mindcensor Scg, How To Not Gag When Drinking Alcohol, I Am Malala Study Guide Pdf, Borderlands 2 Effervescent Skins, Relationship Expectations Worksheet, Verizon G3100 Usb Port, Brown Stew Beef, Juki Gathering Foot, Richmond Bc Weather History, Genghis Khan Map, Nissin Eggnog Cookies, Ube Milkshake With Ube Ice Cream, Satisfactory Update 3 Guide, Is Puerto Vallarta Safe, Samsung J7 Duo Combo Original, Microwave Mini Christmas Pudding Recipe, Home Banking Santander, Hopsy San Diego, Best Books On Pagan Mythology, Shivamani Movie Box Office Collection, Maharashtra Congress Mla List 2019, Actiontec C1900a Replacement, Weber Gas Grills, Tuck Executive Education, Miniature Highland Cows For Sale In Georgia, Nypd Pension Amount, Imperial Palace Andheri, Kiln Soho Review, Bible Stories About Honesty, Immanuel Vs Jesus, Baskin-robbins Cotton Candy Ice Cream Nutrition Facts, Korean Tofu Recipe Soup, I Apologize If You Are Not The Right Person, Mae Ploy Website, Rice Weevil Larvae, Tower Of David Map, The Christmas Trap Full Movie, Sous Vide Guinness Stew, Natural Wonder Synonym, Mazda Prince Albert, Flights Of Fantasy Tv, Weather In Netherlands, Risc Vs Cisc Performance, Accelerated Aging Test For Electronics, Michelin Star Guide, Innovation Agency New York, Preferred Or Prefered,

No tags for this post.

Możliwość komentowania jest wyłączona.