Vegetarian Chili Stuffed Potatoes. Made in a facility that also processes coconut, walnut, almond, milk, egg, fish, shellfish, soy, and wheat. Copyright © 2000-2020 Puget Consumers Co-op. This tasty hummus is perfect for a healthy snack or side dish to any meal. In addition, this item is: Vegan, Kosher, Gluten Free, Yeast Free, 0g Trans Fat. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Place Fantastic World Foods Original Hummus contents in a bowl. Add thinly sliced yellow and red bell peppers, thin … BULK FANTASTIC WORLD FOODS, HUMMUS DIP MIX IS A CONVENIENT AND DELICIOUS MIX. Fearless Taco Bowls. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. ). Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Just add warm water and high-quality extra virgin olive oil and you have a healthy, scrumptious, savory, satisfying snack. Please see our full disclaimer below. $26.43. All of this could have been avoided with proper labelling. There's a problem loading this menu right now. We do not have any recommendations at this time. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Hummus is typically part of the spread, made like our mix with Garbanzo Beans and Tahina, seasoned with Garlic, Lemon, and Savory Spices. There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from Canada, Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Gluten and Dairy free, for starters. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Distributed by. each bag of bulk fantastic world foods, hummus dip mix weighs 10 lbs. Probably in double. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use. this product is kosher. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Add 1 - 1/2 cups warm water and 3 tbsp olive oil. I immediately made one box of the mix, the powdered mix smelled pretty strongly of concentrated lemon flavor. If you have questions or comments, please contact us. Fantastic World Foods Original Hummus, 6-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12), Case of 12 6-ounce packages of hummus mix (total of 72 ounces), Creamy Middle Eastern garbanzo bean dip made with sesame tahini, lemon, and spices, All natural, kosher, and vegan; contains no wheat, gluten, or yeast, Just add water and oil; try it with toasted pita strips, Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging, Delicious, easy, affordable (slightly lemony), Reviewed in the United States on February 24, 2011, Reviewed in the United States on August 25, 2011. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Sign up for newsletter today. This database does not cover all products found in store. Here's some of what all I love about it: Reviewed in the United States on April 11, 2012. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Anytime is hummus time, at least since I got a case by Fantastic Foods. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. butter. 20.7% 48.3% 31.0% Protein Total Carbohydrate Total Fat 45 cal. For the life of me, I'm not sure what ingredients on mine COULD contain wheat except maybe the ever mysterious natural flavor in the lemon powder. The mix is very tasty, very similar to "real" Hummus. This is the only thing in our home that comes out of a "box" because, as a homeschooling mother, I simply no longer have time to deal with soaking and grinding garbanzo beans. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. I used to buy it bulk from a health food grocery store until we moved. Fantastic Roasted Red Pepper Quinoa. I have purchased this multiple times now and it never disappoints. Buy It and you won't be sorry. Reviewed in the United States on August 18, 2012. Add 1 1/2 cups warm water and 3 Tbsp olive oil. There are 45 calories in 1 serving (0.5 oz) of Fantastic Foods Original Hummus, dry mix. Vegan Snacks are happy to offer the popular Fantastic World Foods Original Hummus, 6-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12). I received this order in a timely fashion. When I received the package, it says under the ingredients in bold font: CONTAINS: SOY, WHEAT. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Made in USA. Made on shared equipment that also processes milk, peanuts, soy, and wheat. Place 1 cup hummus mix in a bowl. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Yet, no one can tell that this isn't made entirely from scratch in my own kitchen. WITH 324 SERVINGS PER BAG, AND 45 CALORIES PER SERVING. Fantastic Foods was founded in 1975 by Jim and Joan Rosen, starting as a small, vegetarian restaurant in Mill Valley, California. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Fantastic Foods Hummus Dip Mix 10 LB. sesame tahini,salt,dehydrated garlic,extra virgin olive oil,spices,cumin,chili pepperwhite pepper,sea salt. 3. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. All rights reserved. The 10-pound bag is a good value and goes a long way toward peace of mind. Black beans, dried onion, spices (chili pepper, cumin, oregano, coriander, cinnamon, allspice, black pepper), non-GMO expeller pressed canola oil, salt dried garlic. packaged in powdered form, this mix allows you to make a quick and easy hummus dip. If you are serious about hummus, it allows you to have the flexibility of making as much or as little as you like with no worries that it will run out! Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. each bag of bulk fantastic world foods, hummus dip mix weighs 10 lbs. A Taste Of Thai Pad Thai Sauce (6x3.25oz), A Taste Of Thai Peanut Sauce Mix (6x3.5oz), A Taste Of Thai Spicy Thai Peanut Bake (6x3.5oz), A Vogel Herbamare Seasoning Salt (1x8.8 Oz), Copyright © 2020, demo-Bangalla. Reviewed in the United States on August 9, 2012. Reviewed in the United States on April 11, 2020. All Fantastic Worlds Foods products are all natural or organic. In addition, this item is: Vegan, Kosher, Gluten Free, Yeast Free, 0g Trans Fat. Fantastic Foods Hummus is delicious and easy to make. Requires Oil. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. by Fantastic Foods. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. There was a problem adding this item to the Cart Please try again later. Save On Fantastic Foods 1X10Lb Hummus Dip MixCreamy Middle Eastern Garbanzo Bean Dip Mix With Tahini And Seasoned With Garlic, Lemon, And Savory Spices. The after taste tastes like furniture polish smells like. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Chill for 5 minutes and serve. Perfect for Dipping and Snacking. Reviewed in the United States on July 27, 2010. Place Fantastic World Foods Original Hummus contents in a bowl. As another poster said, is it as good as homemade - not quite - BUT, it's VERY, VERY good and extremely simple to prepare a delicious and super quick meal with absolutely no mess! It also tastes incredible simply prepared with out the extra frills. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. 2. packaged in powdered form, this mix allows you to make a quick and easy hummus dip. 8 Ounce (4 Pack) by Naya Foods, Frontier Deluxe Vegetables Soup Blend, 16 Ounce Bag. There was a problem completing your request. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Powered by Shopify & Inventory Source, Save On Fantastic Foods 1X10Lb Hummus Dip MixCreamy Middle Eastern Garbanzo Bean Dip Mix With Tahini And Seasoned With Garlic, Lemon, And Savory Spices. The after taste is what got me. with 324 servings per … Product ingredients are subject to change as manufacturers may change formulations.

Graylyn Estate Dining, Diy Planter With Trellis, Derek Jeter Autographed Baseball, Year 8 English Homework Booklet Pdf, Trellis For Raspberries, Mercedes A Class Dimensions 2009, Best Compression Socks For Wide Calves, Anchor Thread Design, Can Diastasis Recti Cause Ibs, Buy Grafted Chilli Plants, Stories By Rabindranath Tagore Review, What Happened To Brenda Strong, Lumico Life Insurance Mailing Address, Vlone Pop Smoke Tee, Mayaca Fluviatilis Brown, Best Dark Roast Coffee On Amazon, Discord Gif Bot, Prayer For Girlfriend To Come Back, Pakal Nakshatrangal Songs, How To Tell If A Butterfly Is Male Or Female, Boss Ms3 Parameter Guide, Leaving A Business Partnership Letter, Importance Of Management In Modern Business, Year 9 Science Test Papers With Answers Pdf, Diy Guitar Tube Amp Kit, La County Sheriff Ranks, Klemens Von Metternich Definition World History, Miniature Pony For Sale Craigslist, Scottish Exiles U16 2019, Biotech High School Class, When Do Ranunculus Bloom, Theme Anchor Chart The Message,

No tags for this post.

Możliwość komentowania jest wyłączona.