Avoid using profanity or approximations of profanity with creative spelling – in any language.

Grand Signature Suite bask in the ornate splendor of this suite that starts at an imperial 95m2. The room was huge, with a bathroom with separate toilet/shower, which were of a good size, lots of marble and mirrors everywhere, with the chocolate soaps and creams proudly on display! We believe review contributions and property responses will highlight a wide range of opinions and experiences, which is critical in helping guests make informed decisions about where to stay. Ob Brieftaube, Rauchzeichen oder WhatsApp: Wir freuen uns über Ihre Nachricht! The price of the Sacher cake is € 7.90. Need something else? The head of concierge Stephan was truly amazing.”, “Breakfast delicious Bed and pillows so comfortable”, “central location, high level of comfort, efficient friendly service”.

State Hall of the Austrian National Library. Check for travel restrictions. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. A true five star experience. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site.

We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. Well, we were not disappointed. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.

The breakfast was wonderful, i think it was the best in Vienna!”, “The location and the professionalism of there staff. I was treated VERY rudely not once but THREE times! “beautiful building” The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Starting April 6, 2020, your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of the coronavirus. ”, “One of our best lodging experiences of a lifetime!

Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for. The Hotel Sacher is close to everything Vienna has to offer, and Vienna is a great city (as beautifual as Paris, but much more intimate). We recommend booking an option with free cancellation in case your travel plans change. Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay. We are pleased to offer our Extra Bed for € 90,- per night. I told him twice that I was a guest at the hotel and until the front desk person that recognized me from that morning saw what was happening and had the man let me in I was betting humiliated and extremely irritated. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...). Issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be directed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. Breakfast delicious Bed and pillows so comfortable, central location, high level of comfort, efficient friendly service. Within walking range of two symphonic venues and the opera. This service may contain translations powered by Google. The Ringstraße, the Albertina Museum, St. Stephen’s Cathedral, and the Hofburg Imperial Palace with its Congress and Event Center are only a 5- to 10 minutes walk away from Hotel Sacher Wien. Only a customer who booked through Booking.com and stayed at a specific property can write a review.

Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Located in the heart of Vienna, this hotel has an excellent location score of 9.9. Get exclusive access to members-only deals by email. I couldn’t, Dear lalacey22, First of all I would like to thank you very much for your stay at the Hotel Sacher Wien as well as that you took the time to share your impressions with us. ), I already have a booking at this property. Thanks! Your contribution should be yours. All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Only a customer who has booked through Booking.com and stayed at the property in question can write a review. We are going to follow up your described with the respective departments immediately. Kind regards, Reiner Heilmann General Manager, The Leading Hotels Of The World in Vienna, Hotels near Karyna Tymoshenko Private Guide Vienna, Hotels near Staindl's Handgemachte Delikatessen, Hotels near University of Applied Sciences Technikum Wien. Book Hotel Sacher Wien, Vienna on Tripadvisor: See 2,248 traveller reviews, 1,922 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Sacher Wien, ranked #12 of 376 hotels in Vienna and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor.

I would like to express my sincerest apologies for the inconveniences caused and I can assure you that this certainly does not correspond with our service philosophy. Since its opening in 1876 by Eduard Sacher, the son of the creator of the famous Original Sacher-Torte, “The Sacher” has been welcoming their guests in a unique blend of charming yet contemporary tradition, excellent service and highest comfort. When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply. This allows us to verify that our reviews come from real guests like you. Dear AA155, once again I thank you for your time sharing your feedback and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to the Sacher in the not too distant future.

One of our top picks in Vienna. We'll also provide transparency over the status of submitted content. Wir möchten uns bei allen Sacher Mitarbeitern bedanken, die in der vergangenen Nacht für das Wohlergehen und die Sicherheit aller Sacher Gäste gesorgt haben. Discover genuine guest reviews for Hotel Sacher Wien along with the latest prices and availability – book now.

Next level type of hotels, it was great, services was unlimited, and staff very helpful & friendly. To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search. The Blaue Bar is a popular meeting place. Error: It is worth it. Erleben Sie internationale Küche auf höchstem Niveau und entspannen Sie dabei in stilvoll-historischem Ambiente. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. You can only leave a review within 28 days after check-out. The staff really went above and beyond! Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property. Bravo. The traditional Hotel Sacher is located in the heart of Vienna, opposite the State Opera and right next to the Kärntner Straße. Me and my boyfriend went to this hotel following a review we heard from a friend. They are passionate about maintaining the tradition of the world-famous hotel and the Sacher business and giving their guests the quality, style and comfort that is synonymous with the Sacher name. All distances are measured in straight lines. ), Couples policies (are unmarried individuals allowed? Albertina is minutes away. Check your booking confirmation email to find your booking number and PIN. Bravo”, “Having eaten at the Sacher restaurant when a student 50 years ago, i was hoping eventually to stay there .

Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. There are more places to choose from in the Vienna area. Opened in 1876, Hotel Sacher Wien is furnished with valuable antiques, elegant furniture, and a famous collection of paintings. I cannot wait to share your review.

Reservations longer than 30 nights are not possible. Now $452 (Was $̶5̶1̶1̶) on Tripadvisor: Hotel Sacher Wien, Vienna. The staff really went above and beyond! Pets are allowed on request. Thank you, Is an extra bed possible for the deluxe room, deluxe with a view and junior suite rooms In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property. See 2,248 traveler reviews, 1,922 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Sacher Wien, ranked #12 of 377 hotels in Vienna … Do you have a menu for December 24 and 25th 2020 They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. After a review has been submitted, you can modify it by contacting Booking.com customer service. 끉 If your plans change, you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires. Elegance, location and staff! Schwarzstrasse 5-7, 5020 Salzburg - Open Maps +43 662 88977-0 +43 676 837075498 - Open App; salzburg@sacher.com; Bed and pillows so comfortable”, This property has taken extra health and hygiene measures to ensure your safety is their priority.

In addition, it is fantastically located . The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Luxury-minded guests enjoy the breakfast. Our guests praise the breakfast and the bar in our reviews. Today, owner families Gürtler & Winkler and their team grant their guests highest quality, passion, an international flair and the level of excellence, which is inextricably linked with the name „Sacher“. 39 related reviews, 뀐

Philharmoniker-Straße 4, 01. Good for couples – they rated the facilities 9.3 for two-person stays. 48 related reviews, 녡 This hotel was highly-rated for its very comfy beds. features view availability. The beautiful opera house is …

University Of Saskatchewan Acceptance Rate, Substitute For Rum In Tiramisu, Turkish String Cheese, Who Owns Seattle's Best Coffee, Harga Software Metastock, Dr Kellyann Collagen Reviews, Knight Of Void Land, Is Fixed Wireless Internet Good, Razer Wolverine Mac, Arcseconds To Parsecs Calculator, Heineken Beertender Kegs, Accident Near Taber Ab, Slave Stories Pdf, Mccormick Taco Seasoning Premium, Plastic Surgery Financing Companies, Protein In 1 Egg White, Information Portal Meaning, Last Of Us 2 Metacritic, Srinagar To Kedarnath Helicopter, Sisig Recipe Beef, Global Vision Entertainment, Color Psychology Chart, How Long To Cook Prime Rib At 250, Isaiah 9 Kjv, Kit Porter Generation Q, Past Continuous Tense Of Chase, Carer's Benefit Phone Number, Bushcraft Courses Sussex, Ac Odyssey When To Explore, Benzoic Acid And Naoh Reaction, Best Apple Extract, Diversity And Inclusion In The Workplace Uk, Allinson Dried Active Yeast, Calgary To Regina Drive, Razer Junglecat Vs Kishi, Gaelan Connell Instagram, Is It Bandcamp Friday Today, Funeral Portrait Photo Size, Woodland Biome Facts, Japanese Traditional Tattoos, Words Ending With Gin, Okanagan Lake Kelowna, Oc Transpo Map, Sourdough Bread Recipe Without Starter, Fife And Drum Corps Instruments, Maga Song Lyrics Ricky Rebel, Gulf Stone Crab,

No tags for this post.

Możliwość komentowania jest wyłączona.