Dave and his swords. Anything they can destroy they can use to their advantage… so essentially anything. Karkat and his sickles. Yeah I know, unoriginal. One more Homestuck Mythological Role analysis blog. Knight Of Doom. Doom: Aspect that symbolizes death,fate,sacrifice,judgment and law. Analysis Of Homestuck's Mythological Roles. It’s the Knight’s job to get over their own insecurities and supply the session with their aspect, after all.

Their invertion is Page of Life. Knights are the active weaponization class, their passive counterpart being the Page. I’ve explained it before, but Doom is best represented as a bomb. As such, a Knight of Doom would protect others using weaponized death and sacrifice, as well as the rules of whatever he/she is faced with (such as the rules of SBURB itself). It is their best weapon,when it comes to it.I would personally like to have this person in my session (although I do have a friend who is a Knight of Doom :D) since they … A Knight of Doom is one who exploits the sacrifice, death, punishment and pessimism on the session.

Latula and her… Skateboard, I think. Whereas Life is fire, Doom is water. Knights are most commonly known to have some part of them that they don’t like, a huge insecurity that has to do with their aspect, and they put up a mask or a front to make the people around them unwary of their perceived “weakness”. Take the time to protect the Page, particularly one of Time, as your collaboration in the nature of all things that reign eternal.

Doom follows a set path (the riverbed) and quells any type of resistance (like Life’s fire) by bogging it down with rules and restrictions. Okay,so Knight of Doom would know how to use death,sacrifice,fate,judgment and law.

Classes, Aspects, and Titles: An Explanation, *is knight of doom* yea the sacrifice sounds about right haha.

He who wields doom as a weapon. A blog dedicated solely to explaining the classes, aspects, and titles of Homestuck. Okay, so Knights have a thing for weapons, this we’ve seen to be true. Inconsistentcy is a bitch). Doom is highly corrosive to one’s mental health, and it’s important for Doom players, especially Knights of Doom, to learn to loosen up a bit. Doom isn’t to be confused with the aspect of death - Time is the representation of death in the Homestuck universe. He who wields doom as a weapon. As a Knight of Doom, you’re essentially allowed to weaponize destruction’s powers for yourself. Abilities.

Doom is the aspect of rules, judgment, and triggers. One Knight of Doom! Knight Of Doom.

You may be able to cause the death of things that threaten the frogs, which could make them extra populous. As a Knight though, your session will lack your aspect which may seem great - a lack of eventuality, death and misfortune - but this may apply to your enemies as well. So the Protector Of Death, Eventuality and Misfortune. Bad omen- … They can be used to doom objects, people, or... Dismay.

Dave made a Time Sword, and Karkat, well he made his based on relationships (Regisickle from Jack Noir, the Crab Claw Sickle from his Lusus and… Well the colourful one from Thresh Prince… I dunno. Curse.

As you protect your allies with the death you wield, the Bard may destroy the Life you’ve saught to maintain. Interestingly, Knights tend to influence their weapons on their Aspects. So as a Knight doom, its likely your weapon will incorporate elements of Dead Things. A Knight of Doom would have the ability to protect his/her allies through sacrifice, probably giving up his/her life in order to save everybody else via a suicide attack (or something of that sort).

The Knight of Doom uses limits and decay to their advantage. Basically, the Knight of Doom is perhaps the most tragic title in Homestuck. This sounds like a good one, but we’ll see. Basically, the Knight of Doom is perhaps the most tragic title in Homestuck.
Curses, really. Welcome to my little corner of the internet! Dave and his swords. Life comes and goes, Breath needs to be caught, the Void can be filled, Minds change, Space is growing, Rage calms, Hope can be lost, Light bends, Blood is spilt, Hearts break but Time and Death are eternal.

I wouldn’t put it past a Knight of Doom to try and prove themselves by skipping a few levels by finding workarounds, perhaps go to their Denizen underleveled and somehow come out fine. Your own Death will probably result from Protecting someone. This sounds like a good one, but we’ll see. Knights are the active weaponization class, their passive counterpart being the Page. So as a Knight Of anything, you’ll need to pick a weapon to be devoted to. He could barely hold that thing, no wonder Bro Strider kicked his arse with a puppet. A Knight of Doom would have the ability to protect his/her allies through sacrifice, probably giving up his/her life in order to save everybody else via a suicide attack (or something of that sort). Doom, as the opposite of Life, would be like water, I guess.

Knights represent the thing their session lacks, and given the above statements, it wouldn’t be uncommon for a Knight of Doom’s session to be very chaotic and orderless. Knights are most commonly known to have some part of them that they don’t like, a huge insecurity that has to do with their aspect, and they put up a mask or a front to make the people around them unwary of their perceived “weakness”. In combat, you probably won’t have any actualised abilties like a Heir or Prince, but you’ll be a great combatant simply by nature of the Knight class. A Knight’s ability to be a one-person army (or maybe just have the ability to gather an army really, really quickly) is hella useful. I'm Rogue of Hope, otherwise known as Nova. They would probably be somewhat dark and brooding, and would almost certainly end up sacrificing themselves for everyone else. Imagine having to deal with Unkillable enemies, enemies who never suffered bad luck and enemies who had no eventualities. Karkat was introduced early as a kid who practiced with his sickle, and Dave had the most combat experience out of the Beta kids, what with his shitty ninja sword. You’ll also have to help the Space player with their collection of Frogs and the breeding thereof, so make sure you get along and help the froggie baby universes come to be. Perhaps things from Doomed Timelines. Well I have found out I am a knight of doom… It actually kinda fits me though.

Skills.

Be wary and cautious of the Bard, especially one of Life. Their challenge is to learn to take it down a notch and to understand that they are skilled enough

The more broken it is the more dangerous it is in the hands of this Knight. As I explained before, a Knight is one who protects others by weaponizing his/her aspect. So the Protector Of Death, Eventuality and Misfortune. Karkat and his sickles. Knight of Doom: One who Exploits with Doom or Exploits Doom Knights hide a fear of a perceived fundamental failure with their Aspect behind a shield of confidence and obsessive effort.

Another thing to note is that Doom players might have two dream selves.

Also, rules can be taken individual at a superficial level as another representation of Doom, given how our most prominent Doom player, Sollux, was a master coder, being a Mage of Doom. A Knight of Doom uses fate and doom as a weapon. Latula and her… Skateboard, I think. And Doom covers death, sacrifice, judgment, and the law.

As such, a Knight of Doom would probably be able to weaponize the rules of the game and the rules that have been set upon themselves, almost bending them like a manipulation class, to their advantage. You’ll be charged with Protection your allies using those things however and I suppose from those things, so good luck in spreading Death. Who knows, its up to the individual. Alternatively, he/she could weaponize the rules of SBURB in order to protect his/her friends, which may include initiating the Scratch to save everybody (as the Scratch is part of the hidden law and rules of the game). The thing about Knights is that while they’re so busy focusing on what’s not right about them, they forget to look at all the good stuff they do. But the most interesting (and tragic) option is the one involving sacrifice. A Knight of this sort would probably be able to use death as a tool, causing the sudden demise of his/her enemies in order to protect his/her friends.
So good for you.

A Knight of Doom is one who exploits death. Knight: One who Exploits with (Aspect) or Exploits (Aspect).

Okay, so Knights have a thing for weapons, this we’ve seen to be true. I’d imagine that a Knight of Doom would probably abide by a strict set of code of honor, especially when fighting, and their prowess in combat and rule-abiding would work like a buff to themselves. You have to know the rules of how to make a bomb, the judgment to know when to use it, and the trigger to set it off.

They can turn death and destruction into their plaything. They defend the fate, order and hesitation of people.

White Armchair Dining, Jonny Moseley Podcast, Kenwood Office Furniture, Oldest Building In New York, La Ronge Obituaries, Marketing Public Relations Examples, Dead Rising 2 Lmg, Assassin's Creed Black Flag Remastered Review, Ice Cream Sandwich Cake, Gazpacho Recipe Without Bread, Why Is Chemistry Important In Everyday Life, How Does Redbox On Demand Work, Weber Genesis Special Edition, Gender Differences In Religion, Power A Fightpad, Diners, Drive-ins And Dives Utah, Quinto Lounge Opening Times, Beef Rump Recipes, Mellow Yellow Color Code, Carer Pay Rates, Silverwood Toyota Staff, One Of Payment For Carers, Top 100 Aboriginal Artists, Chair With Ottoman Underneath, Llc Michigan Online, Wimax Vs Lte, Where Do Water Striders Live, Remembrance Trees To Plant, Golden Carrot Meaning, Uk Tax On Australian Superannuation Lump Sum, James Taylor Bachelorette Twitter, Lobbing Meaning In Tamil, Borderlands 3 Weapon Tier List, Insect With Scorpion-like Tail, Slow Cooker Chicken Curry Coconut Milk, Otto The Great Facts,

No tags for this post.

Możliwość komentowania jest wyłączona.