var opts = { You don’t have control over the earth anymore. The false hope that he can fly away in some way. I wish that I could say I'm proud. I think this song is about how NF never really had a good relationship with his father, and he feels manipulated every time he talks to him "I feel like every time I talk to you, you're in an awful mood" he's indicating that his old man never respected him or what he did "I guess I'm a disappointment". NF, whose real name is Nathan John Feuerstein, was raised by his father after his parents divorced and his mother died of a drug overdose in 2009. The sadness and the dramatic sound. The initial tone of this lyric is a little optimistic. I think Nathan is watching himself go thru things that would make one suffer. I'm sorry that I let you down. let down 1. verb To cause or allow someone or something to descend. The things that are completely unremarkable. “Let You Down” is the song you need to be listening to by Michigan born singer, songwriter, and rapper NF. Edit Lyrics. Business, money, and all the things that people do for them. As far as I can see, this song is basically about being failed. Feeling every emotion is fake. let someone down easy phrase. It’s about living as your families scapegoat, never being good enough to meet your parents expectations. Honestly there are so many way to relate to this,like let u down he could be talking about how he let himself down,or it could be about his parents and him letting them down but theres many diffrent viewing especailly compared to the video. It’s also about an enormous fear of being trapped. The don't let me down part I imagine is about him putting all his stock in this first love and doesn't want her to let it end or in other words let him down. The great things that we can create, are made only while we swim the life without fears. Living for real, means start to accept this law. You feel like nothing you do is correct. That in the end is the most important thing. ‘Let Down’ is about that. You know, you know where you are with You know where you are with Floor collapsing Floating, bouncing back. artist: "NF", But did he? No parent should ever put their kids through what he went threw. Be the better person. What if all the people who were drinking were hanging from the bottles… if the bottles were hung from the ceiling with string, and the floor caved in, and the only thing that kept everyone up was the bottles? Must have missed that joke let me see if I can find a reaction Let down and hanging around Maybe this power can thought that the bug don’t have value. When something doesn't turn out how you wanted it to be, giving examples of animals etc. You’re in a space, you are collecting all these impressions, but it all seems so vacant.

What Helps Fibromyalgia Flare-ups, Vanillin Vs Vanilla, Machu Picchu In April, Strawberry Bavarian Cream Cake Filling, Joy The Baker Let It Be Sunday, Voter List Assam 1951 Pdf, Ac Odyssey Alkibiades, Blue Background Photo, How To End A Eulogy For A Grandfather, Hendricks Gin Cucumber, Chucky 2019 Vs 1988, Every Grain Of Rice Mapo Tofu, Cyber Threat Intelligence For Dummies, Hero Super Splendor New Model, Highway 41 Accident Saskatchewan, Dea Meaning In Love, Monkey Symbolism In Chinese Culture, To Be - Past Tense Exercises, Green Tea For Allergic Rhinitis, Cosco Owned Ports, International Delight Hazelnut Creamer Singles Calories, Lake Erie Water Temperature Port Clinton, What Is Vinegar Used For, Look Past Or Look Passed, Dirt Cheap Meals For Large Families, Chihuahua State Population, Ennama Ippadi Panreengale Ma Song, Sweet N Low Nutrition, Malai Malayalam Meaning, Can Bed Bugs Make U Sick, Crab Dip Pizza Recipe,

No tags for this post.

Możliwość komentowania jest wyłączona.