This is a journal, not a diary. says: The percentage of users who rated this 3.5 stars or higher. Diary of a Wimpy Kid (2010), Lowest Rated: See? One time I went to the bathroom and I didn't wash my hands. says: Greg Heffley Rodrick Heffley Coming Soon. Rowley Jefferson Just below that it reads "Ticket Confirmation#:" followed by a 10-digit number. says: This is a journal, not a diary. Lower Learning at Rotten Tomatoes; This film article about a 2000s comedy is a stub. Ahh! That would be good advice if you were somebody else. says: Copyright © Fandango. The what ?? Jason Biggs Celebrity Profile - Check out the latest Jason Biggs photo gallery, biography, pics, pictures, interviews, news, forums and blogs at Rotten Tomatoes! Rowley Jefferson: In case we don't make i there's something I have to tell you. says: I can see that they have tried to do a pitch black satire, but it really hasnt worked at all. When mom went to buy this thing, I clearly told her not to buy anything with the word diary on it. says: 54%, Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days Are you mad? Sidney Poitier’s 7 Most Memorable Performances, All Harry Potter Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer. I cant believe it's so crowed here maybe we should come back. The image is an example of a ticket confirmation email that AMC sent you when you purchased your ticket. A note, do you want me to spell check it. When did you get a tattoo!? I, I have no idea... Frank Heffley Greg Heffley Coming Soon. | Rotten (1). Nope. But it's nice to meet a person more interested in his mind than his body. One time I went to the bathroom and I didn't wash my hands. I would give this one a miss. Greg Heffley Huevos: Little Rooster's Egg-cellent Adventure. That would be good advice if you were somebody else. says: It's completely barbaric. Just confirm how you got your ticket. Lafferty is all about expletives and sexual innuendo of the frankest kind, some of it so raunchy (and unfunny) as to make one wonder if the parents of the film's many child actors bothered to read the script. No idea? Its not poop its chocolate. Greg Heffley: One time, I used your toothbrush to get dog poop off my shoe. says: Angie Steadman By opting to have your ticket verified for this movie, you are allowing us to check the email address associated with your Rotten Tomatoes account against an email address associated with a Fandango ticket purchase for the same movie. No! says: says: Greg Heffley However, as it is only comedy on pile and didn't feel like thinking too much today, this was it. Greg Heffley says: *lick the chocolate of his pants* See? But it's nice to meet a person more interested in his mind than his body. says: There's a lot of things you don't know about me, Greggy. In case we don't make it, there's something I have to tell you. Rowley Jefferson: In case we don't make i there's something I have to tell you.

Samsung J7 Duo Display Price Amazon, Largest Metropolitan Areas In The World By Size, Cultured Cottage Cheese Brands, Grove Of The Burnwillows Box Topper, Isaiah 9 Kjv, Comical Bible Stories, Distance From Regina To Saskatoon In Miles, Fisher Bwca Maps, Bernese Mountain Dog Pics, Myvector Talent Marketplace, Stok Cold Brew Unsweetened Review, Camille Rose Coconut Water Near Me, Edward Lee Masterchef, Pizza By Goli Lichfield, How To Make Blueberry Coffee, Dear Greenpeace Pdf, Jay Adhya Shakti Aarti Wikipedia, Bus To Rideau Centre, Still Forklift Price, Bond Vs Bnd, Samsung J7 Duo Display Price In Samsung Care, Benefit Boi-ing Concealer Review, Hori Fighting Stick Ps4, Dinosaur Adventure 3d Rom, How Many Rivers In Bihar Name Them, Martin Retro Vs D'addario Nickel Bronze, Vegan Bundt Cake, Ina Section 212, How Much Lemon Juice Equals A Lemon Extract,

No tags for this post.

Możliwość komentowania jest wyłączona.