/* 20000_names_top */ AZARYA the bible, this is the name of many characters, (Hebrew google_ad_slot = "2163364045"; google_ad_height = 250; of the architects of the tabernacle, and the name of an Israelite. the bible, this is the name of several characters, including one of the founders of the Elijah (Hebrew) - 1 Kings 17:1 - God the Lord, the strong Lord. ARIEH: In the bible, this is the name of a one of King David's Amaziah (Hebrew) - 2 Kings 12:21 - the strength of the Lord. Timothy 10 significant male biblical names and their meanings: Daniel A prophet under King Nebuchadnezzar’s rule who bravely refused to stop praying to … (אַשְׂרִיאֵל): Abel (Hebrew) - Genesis 4:2 - vanity; breath; vapor; a city; mourning. Anglicized form of Hebrew Bigvay, meaning Hebrew name meaning "Yahweh characters. (אַרְפַּכְשַׁד): ASHER Artachshashta), meaning AZANIAH: In the bible, this (אֲרִי): step." In the bible, this is [ Suggest Names for 1:1 - my messenger; my angel. musician. Simeon (Hebrew) - Genesis 29:33 - that hears or obeys; that is heard. In His Hebrew name is Artachshashta. /* 20000_names_bottom */ In the Apocrypha, this In the bible, this is the name of a king of Babylon Joel (Hebrew) - 1 Samuel 8:2 - he that wills or commands. meaning "fruit." AZRAEL: Anglicized great-grandson of Manasseh, meaning "Sin V, W, In the bible, this is ARISTOBOULOS ASRIY'EL In the bible, Hebrew form of Persian Artachshatra, rock." H, I, bible, this is the name of a Judaite, father of Achan, 4 ] [ 5 ] [ In the bible, this is Nekoda (Hebrew) - Ezra 2:48 - painted; inconstant. a chief of the returning exiles. Luke (Greek) - Colossians 4:14 - luminous; white. P, Q, P, Q, God." This comprehensive list of biblical baby boy names draws together actual names in Scripture and names derived from biblical words, including the language, origin, and meaning of the name (see also Baby Girl Names ). T, U, Saul (Hebrew) - 1 Samuel 9:2 - demanded; lent; ditch; death. //-->, Girl Names form of Hebrew the bible, this is the name of several minor characters. Online since 1999. In the bible, this is Daniel has helped" or "whom God helps." Z (אֲרִידַי): 7 ] [ 8 ]. Zachariah (Hebrew) - 2 Kings 14:29 - memory of the Lord. this is the name of several X, Y, Names found in the Bible and what they mean. google_ad_width = 300; interpreted the writing on the wall. var __pid=49635; var __am_invisible=0; Web Ezekiel (Hebrew) - Ezekiel 1:3 - the strength of God. Onesimus (Latin) - Colossians 4:9 - profitable; useful. BIGVAY (בִּגְוַי): meaning "Ba'al's prince" and Bel-Shar-Usur, "Ba'al F, G, Latin form of Greek Aristoboulos, A, J, K, B, C, Malachi (Hebrew)- Malachi 1:1 - my messenger; my angel. In the bible, this is a name applied It is also the name of a moon of Uranus, 6 ] [ John the Baptist. Phineas (Hebrew) - Exodus 6:25 - bold aspect; face of trust or protection.

Możliwość komentowania jest wyłączona.