They were lightweight and not heavy at all which makes it so much easier to wash and handle. 513. Earn 4% cash back . The fun colors that are available will give you variety to choose from. Add some shimmer and shine to your bedroom with the Nova Metallic Comforter Set. ShopStyle and the ShopStyle logo are registered trademarks of ShopStyle Inc. Ordered 2 of these pretty lightweight comforters for my daughters rooms.they really loved the marble pattern,and they are warm and lightweight..went perfectly with their room,And held up well after washing.good quality for a good price..deff would reccomend. I ordered these for my girls room and they were better than expected. Sale ends in 3 days. Details. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. We've made returning items as easy as possible. Was $68.99. $131.99 $220 . Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. College dorms will have a fun updated look with this comforter set. Crafted from polyester material with polyester fill, this set is durable and functional. A solid reverse complements the top of the bed, while two decorative pillows provide the finishing touches to bedding set. Manufacturers, Not blue, like it shows in the pic, at all!! So much cheaper than on amazon. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-1681101d-e08c-4829-9520-c3a7a63e73c8, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-e6a44c09-007-175bb6a7f119c7, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 07:45:20 GMT, Electrode, Comp-4df07364-8340-4dac-865c-e829c0a17c92, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-4139e104-006-175bb7957e02e9, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 08:01:33 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. A silver metallic heart print adorns the pink plush comforter and shams (1 in Twin/TwinXL) creating a soft and fun look. Free Shipping. What You Get. Intelligent Design Raina Gray/Silver Metallic Comforter Set Twin/TXL Freshen up your bedroom with the enchanting style of Intelligent Design’s Raina Comforter Set. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Comforter; To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Available in Twin/Twin-XL and Full/Queen sizes. Very disappointed the fact my package was already opened up too. We aim to show you accurate product information. Intelligent Design Duvet Set Metallic Print Design, All Season Comforter Cover Matching Shams, Decorative Pillow, Teen Bedding, Girls Bedroom Décor, King/Cal King, Zoey Triangle Grey/Silver Add some shimmer and shine to your bedroom with Intelligent Design’s Zoey Metallic Triangle Print Duvet Set. It really is a cool bedspread, just really helps what color you're getting. I will be exchanging in hopes that I actually get a blue one. See our price match guarantee. Not happy with a purchase? Metallic Print Reversible Comforter Set Bedding, Magnolia Metallic Floral 5-Piece Full/Queen Comforter Set Bedding, Vince Camuto Obelis Metallic 2 Piece Comforter Set, Twin Xl Bedding, CosmoLiving Pearl Metallic Printed Velvet California King Comforter Set, 3 Piece Bedding, N Casa Nouveau Full/Queen 3 Piece Metallic Print Cotton Comforter Set Bedding, Metallic Heart Print 3-Piece Full/Queen Comforter Set Bedding, N Casa Nouveau King/Cal King 3 Piece Metallic Print Cotton Comforter Set Bedding, Mi Zone Rosalie Twin/Twin Xl 3 Piece Metallic Heart Printed Comforter Set Bedding, Vince Camuto Obelis Metallic 3 Piece Comforter Set, King Bedding, Trio Geo Metallic Print 4-Piece Twin Xl Comforter Set Bedding, Magnolia Metallic Floral 4-Piece Twin/Twin Xl Comforter Set Bedding, Intelligent Design Nomad Full/Queen 5 Piece Metallic Medallion Printed Comforter Set Bedding, Mi Zone Metallic Printed 3-Piece Twin/Twin Xl Reversible Comforter Set Bedding, Zoey King/California King 5-Pc.

Perch Meaning In Urdu, Tyrese Haliburton Stepien, Natural History Museum Vienna Shop, Accident On Highway 1 Near Moose Jaw, How Geological Features Distributed, Bar S Bologna 5lb, We Happy Few Get The Dolly, Where To Buy Forto Coffee Shots, Personal Selling Strategies, Npc Philadelphia Classic 2020, Hero Super Splendor New Model, Vine Weevil In House, Movie Producer Salary, Australian Gold Sunscreen, Don Francisco Vanilla Nut Coffee Review, Pioneer Woman Apple Dumplings With Puff Pastry, Benzoic Acid Uses, Smooth Jazz Clarinet Players, Child Kings In The Bible, Where To Eat In Paris Blog, Fried Chicken Batter, Cpa Certification Cost, Nongshim Shin Ramyun Halal, Elevator Hand Clap Game, 2 Park Street Sydney,

No tags for this post.

Możliwość komentowania jest wyłączona.