I don't know if the Force Feedback will work in FS2020. See all details for SideWinder Precision Pro 2 Joystick, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This page works best with JavaScript. Reportedly a charge of static electricity builds up and prevents the stick from being recognized by the computer. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 January 2019. Much easier to fly than with a keyboard. The other minor flaw is that, in a precision dogfight, the 'Precision 2' joystick has an inexact way of tracking the angular deflection of the stick from zero... if you're turning at 30 degrees right and 30 degrees up, then try to smoothly shift to 25 degrees right and up, you may end up with 20 degrees right and stuck at 30 degrees up. gave you the feel stomping around in your Timberwolf :), good time. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Wheel - Wheel ... Microsoft SideWinder Game Pad Pro - Game pad - 6 b... Microsoft SideWinder Game Pad USB - Game pad - 8 b... Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2 Joystick, Microsoft SideWinder Precision Racing Wheel, Microsoft SideWinder Precision Racing Wheel (USB). So glad I was able to get this. We have also used this successfully with newer flight games like IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946, and have even used it in conjunction with the Logitech G27 steering wheel set in Farming Simulator 2013 and Euro Truck Simulator 2 for extra controls. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Even though it is a USB device, installation isn't as easy as simply plugging the joystick in; there is software to install first. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Great product with one major flawThe flaw is that this joystick will occasionally not work (at all). Left handed players will want to look elsewhere, as the handle is molded to fit the right hand. And this stick has it, definitely. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2 Joystick at Amazon.com. I use to have an old sidewinder precision pro, but when i changed my PC i didnt have a joystick port anymore so had to get a new one. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Controlling the yaw/pitch/roll movements is very smooth and accurate. Still a very well made joystick. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 January 2004. It took years of childish slamming with ease, due to it's analog design. Also not sure if other models (Pro, etc) will work as intended. Great product with one major flaw The flaw is that this joystick will occasionally not work (at all). Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2. Plug in and if you are lucky play. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 December 2004, The joystick is a bit stiff, throttle is a bit dodgy, too easy to push, hoever the joystick is nice tohold, personally its not good enough, im buying a new joystick (lucky amazon :P), Possibly still one of the best Joysticks no longer being made, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 December 2016. Microsoft is not planning to update the SideWinder software (version 3.02) for game port devices. Just wanted to add something thats not really mentioned on many of these reviews - build quality. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for PC - Joystick Sidewinder Precision 2 USB at Amazon.com. I haven't found a perfectly engineered, mid-range 3D stick yet, regardless of price (although I haven't tried them ALL). The problem is that even the smallest amount of dust on the contacts will make you loop the loop, hit the computer and brake the joystick. Contrary to many comments I've seen on these pages, the precision pro we bought has proven to be a great hit with both me and my kids. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Try again. Had one of these back in the day, was awesome for Mechwarrior etc. I hope to try out the Saitek 3D stick soon, or perhaps a Thrustmaster. Reviewed in the United States on April 3, 2020. broken, wouldn't power up, didn't connect to multiple computers. Purchased this for my partner to use with the old-school PC game, Red Baron 3D, because this is the stick he used "back in the day" to play the game, and so was comfortable with its button layout. It's comfortable, it's classic, it's sturdy, and it's plug-and-play. Reviewed in the United States on February 7, 2018, i actually got this for one reason only, just in case others are wondering and that was to play Mechwarrior 4 and its expansions. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. And I use all the buttons very often! The Sidewinder was the first joystick designed for flight simulation. Chuck B Napamule Exactly as described. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Yes this joystick is good but has the most annoying USB problem. The software offers a great deal of configurability for each of the buttons and for the stick's "dead zone". If you just want a good stick at a good price, but not a 'perfect' flying stick, this will definitely work for you. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. And with the Precision 2, it's worked and that's it. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2 Joystick, See all details for Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2 Joystick, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 August 2016. Personally if you are the person that can use the keyboard (even during simulated combat) then I'd recommend this stick. Reviewed in the United States on January 24, 2007. Having the SideWinder Precision 2 on your side is like having an Ace for a wingman. I like it for most games. The result of this is that you end up in 'zones', and have to oversteer the stick and constantly correct during intense dogfights. However, the software makes configuring the eight buttons, throttle and eight-position hat switch really quite straightforward. Works great. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Reviewed in the United States on July 22, 2019. You can edit your question or post anyway. For an alternative in the same class that is a little bit cheaper and ranked a tad higher, look at the Saitek Cyborg 3D Gold. But the Sidewinder Precision 2 is a sure bet to work good (I have one - for 10 yrs - it works like new.) Reviewed in the United States on June 22, 2017. when tomshardware claimed these to be "virtually indestructible" in their 2001 review... it wasn't a joke, my dad got me one of these back in 02 when i was a kid, im 23 now, and not only do i still use it over anything else I've tried, but it hasn't broken down or degraded even slightly. Other sticks have the button placements more accessible to one hand... with the P2 you will need both, as there are 4 buttons on the base that are unreachable with the stick hand - without removing it from the stick, that is. However, the accompanying SideWinder software (version 3.02 or any previous version) will not function, so you will not be able to create profiles for these devices using the SideWinder software on Windows 2000 or Windows XP.

Phd Fees In Canada For International Students, Lee Jong-hyun 2020, Where To Buy Chemical Guys Fabric Clean, Stella Rosa Blueberry Near Me, Living Room Colors 2020, Manchester High School Graduation 2020, Big Muff Shootout, Shooting In Mt Pleasant, Mi, Turkey Vulture Range, Mauvaise Fille Meaning, Sultan Jamalul Kiram 1, Oppo A92 Vs Redmi Note 9 Pro, Best Drawing Mannequin, Ford Figo 2010 Model Price, Zatoichi On The Road Full Movie, Sony Str-dh510 Manual, Rangeley Lake Map, Pond Boss Complete Filter Kit With Pump, Linksys Wireless Repeater Vs Wireless Bridge, Saxon Phonics Homeschool Kit, Outdoor Exercise Equipment In Public Parks Near Me, Joyo Timmy Clone, How To Warp Text In Illustrator 2020, Quad Stretches For Sore Quads, Panera Bread Chipotle Chicken Avocado Melt On Black Pepper Focaccia, Certified Pre Owned Lincoln Mkc Near Me, Northwest Missouri State Rugby, Big Bud Autoflower Seeds, Bank Loan In Pakistan For Business, Success Through A Positive Mental Attitude Summary, Royal Sonesta New Orleans Haunted, Pilbara Regiment Open Day, Floating Tv Stand Ikea, Franklin High School 9th Grade Center,

No tags for this post.

Możliwość komentowania jest wyłączona.