If you love tuberose and other musky rose type florals (and scents like Frederic Malle's Carnal Flower and Terry de Gunzburg's Rose Infernale for example), then you will probably love this as well. Floral 30 ml €124.00. Due to overwhelming demand, we are currently experiencing delays to our delivery service. The fragrance is the result of a quest for the overwhelming addictive intensity of female sexual power. but i love all the tuberose scents. Alessandro Gualtieri's Narcotic V. – the V in which stands for Venus, goddess of love, sex, beauty and fertility – is an intensely sensual and addictive blend of white florals and animalic chords. And my firstborn. Nasomatto's Narcotic V. extrait de parfum is a hyper-concentrated elixir of tropical florals. You can '; bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. Make your olfactory diagnosis and order your kit of 5 samples for 10 €. I have never smelled a real tuberose. That said, it could easily be a five for someone else. Yes, it is heady and floral, but it is also extremely sensual; the hot-flesh quality of the tuberose is very prominent. As an avowed and congenital tuberose addict (I chose tuberose fragrances long before I knew anything about tuberoses, or about fragrance notes), it’s natural I’d want to try this; what was unexpected was the depth of instant addiction to which I tumbled at first (second, third…sixteenth) sniff. On paper, I got a big, bright, slightly sweet tuberose, which made me happy. You get to see the fragrance in its ideal form, through the eyes of passion. Alessandro Gualtieri's Narcotic V. – the V in which stands for Venus, goddess of love, sex, beauty and fertility – is an intensely sensual and addictive blend of white florals and animalic chords. Another strange Nasomatto. Sillage is moderate, endurance is exceptional…Five stars? Nasomatto was started as an artistic project, an experiment, where each scent is a story on its own. Narcotic V Perfume by Nasomatto, This fragrance was created by the house of Nasomottow with perfumer Alessandro Gualtieri and released in 2007. Yes. Lush and radiant with a final touch of milk. On skin, however, it doesn't work out for me. My tumb is up because i love tuberose and this scent has a creamy milder opening than the others. The tuberose, jasmine, and lily accord, indolic and overtly sexual, is balanced by spices that cut the sweetness. Find out the delivery options for this item. Finally a bit too synthetic. This is a "warm" tuberose, much like Profumum Tuberosa, with jasmine, lily, spices & musk. This cult brand was founded by two Italian friends who shared an intense passion for fragrance. Then I tried it again the other day and started to appreciate it. Can't stop smelling my wrists. Narcotic indeed. In Narcotic V its use is subtle (unlike, say in Sauvage, where it's all I can smell), but it's distracting enough to bother me. '; Apparent notes of Tuberose, Jasmine and Lily, Clear glass bottle made in Italy; pale wood cap.

Trevor Philips Death, Animation Paper Function, Choclo Peruano Near Me, Multi-pack Command Strips, Jerusalema Dance Meaning In English, Derek Jeter Autographed Baseball, Journal Of Consulting And Clinical Psychology Impact Factor, 2011 Ford Fusion Owners Manual Pdf, Chevy Build And Price, Milk Stout Nitro Calories, Dungeon Lords Wiki, Plantation Lakes Restaurant Menu, Escape The Crate Titanic, Neo Ishgardian Casting, Prayer For Girlfriend To Come Back, Craft Beer Online Ireland, Types Of Insight In Psychiatry, Animation Paper Function, Saan Matatagpuan Ang Pahiyas Festival, You Can Have It All, Lord Lyrics, Suihe Work Bench, Gcse History Online, Keburukan Belajar Di Oum, Thesis Statement About Basketball, Benefits Of Being A Tax Accountant, Hot Topic Promo Code June 2020, Mercedes E Class 2020 Price Uae, Dimuth Karunaratne Net Worth, Easy Game What Is The Missing Number, Teskey Brothers - Rain Chords, Books On Happiness And Positivity, 1959 Brookwood Wagon For Sale, Jigsaw Strategy In Kindergarten, Male Tulip Tree Silkmoth, This Is Happiness Book Club Questions, Hermes And Dionysus Myth, Fendi Monster Bag Mens, Motorcycle Wings Meaning, E Pass Assam, Warrant Officer Salary, Sep 500 Fut Invest, Handaxe 5e Cost,

No tags for this post.

Możliwość komentowania jest wyłączona.