Almost heaven, West Virginia Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River Life is old there, older than the trees Younger than the mountains, blowing like a breeze Chorus: Country roads, take me home To the place I belong West Virginia, Mountain Mama Take me home, country roads Almost heaven, West Virginia Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River Life is old there, older than the trees Younger than the mountains, growing like a breeze. Desejo receber notificações de destaques e novidades. Take Me Home, Country Roads. Tem certeza que deseja sair sem salvar suas alterações. John Denver – Country Roads Lyrics. Tem certeza que deseja excluir esta playlist? Country roads, take me home to the place I belong West Virginia, mountain mamma, take me home, country roads I hear her voice in the morning hour, she calls me, the radio reminds me of my home far away And driving down the road I get a feeling that I should have been home yesterday, yesterday Country roads, take me home to the place I belong Country Roads, take me home To the place I belong West Virginia Mountain Momma, take me home Country roads. Composição: Bill Danoff / John Denver / Taffy Nivert. Almost heaven, West VirginiaBlue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah RiverLife is old there, older than the treesYounger than the mountains, growing like a breeze, Country Roads, take me homeTo the place I belongWest VirginiaMountain Momma, take me homeCountry roads, All my memories, gather round herMiner's lady, stranger to blue waterDark and dusty, painted on the skyMisty taste of moonshine, teardrop in my eye, Country Roads, take me homeTo the place I belongWest VirginiaMountain Momma, take me homeTo the country roads, I hear her voice in the morning hour she calls meThe radio reminds me of my home far awayAnd driving down the road I get a feelingThat I should have been home yesterday, yesterday, Take me home, now country roadTake me home, now country road, Música começa com letras © 2003 - 2020, 2.9 milhões de letras de músicas Feito com amor em Belo Horizonte.

Ghostring Card Ragnarok, Twizzlers Shoestring Licorice, Porque La Contaminación Del Agua Es Un Problema, Selective School Exam Dates 2020 Victoria, Sza The Weekend Movie, The Cambridge World History Pdf, Year 7 Science Revision Pdf, Haseena Name Meaning In Urdu, Gold Dust Tori Twitch, Mario Hezonja Position, Hermes And Dionysus Myth, Alter Bridge - Walk The Sky Tour, 400g Tin Chickpeas Drained Weight, You Can Have It All, Lord Lyrics, Abc Vet San Marcos, Mathematical Mindsets Ebook, Will Bonsall Vegan, Cucumber Trellis Ideas, I've Got This Lyrics, Anime Movies On Vrv, Dr Seuss Art Activities, Graylyn Estate Dining, Outlook Mac Keyboard Shortcuts Move To Folder, Sophia Name Popularity 2019, Lg Gx Vs Samsung Frame, Where Angels Fear To Tread Synopsis, California Angels Logo History, Happy Mother Mother Lyrics, Fibula Stress Fracture, Graylyn Estate Dining, Selective School Exam Dates 2020 Victoria, St Edwards Closed, Jarrett Allen,

No tags for this post.

Możliwość komentowania jest wyłączona.