I do not claim that the PC does not count (I am actually a core PC gamer), or the DS or the PSP… I just wanted to compare these three consoles and the exclusives. i have a wii, so i think im unbiased in saying that the xbox 360 dominates the ps3 in exclusives. PS3 VS Xbox 360 Exclusives? Dazu gehört der Widerspruch gegen die Verarbeitung Ihrer Daten durch Partner für deren berechtigte Interessen. Voici le code des couleurs de ce dossier:. The most important point is that the Xbox 360 is in the Exclusives Lead & hopefully it'll stay that way. Now whittle out the shit and trim it down to the actual good games. I have my own opinions but at the end of the day does this thread need to be discussed? 3. Its full HD. 5. Sie können Ihre Einstellungen jederzeit ändern. Maybe i'm just a game fan?? It would be quite interesting to see brand wises. Fable II – 89 @Pan Peter: I spent a lot of time thinking about the inclusion of MLB but decided against it because the game is still available on PS2 and PSP consoles which, even though “brand exclusive”, still does not make it a “console exclusive”. It’s not available on the PS3 or Wii. Thats the facts, If you have a 360, sell it on ebay and buy a ps3 – you will be impressed. OMG! Just to set things straight, here are the real top 5 exclusives for each console which you can’t play on the other two. this place is crawling with ps3 fan boys and losers so I have to go. and staying within the console wars. Demon's Souls PS5 Early Review Impressions. Informations sur votre appareil et sur votre connexion Internet, y compris votre adresse IP, Navigation et recherche lors de l’utilisation des sites Web et applications Verizon Media. Look at all those amazing PS3 exclusives. Who said that the X-box 360 was a poor mans PS3? Have any of you played Metal Gear Online or Warhawk, horrible games. @Guy: There’s no such thing as “partially exclusive” – if it’s on two platforms, it’s not exclusive. Obviously this new console. The PS3 \u0026 Xbox360 both had great games this generation. I almost bought a 360 because it was cheaper, but at the end of the day I figured “you get what you pay for”. Oh, just shut the hell up...my god, who gives a shit.. Are you fucking serious? So just suck it up 360 fanboys and take ur arguement somewhere else because in this website PS3 WON. BUT...who had the MOST high quality exclusives to offer? The grand prize winner will take home the console and game. Yes but the Halo and Gears Of War games are way better than the vast majority of Sony's shitty exclusives, its quality not quantity that matters! @Andrew: I did not try to find out which console should people choose to buy. You state that you listed the top 5 “console” exclusive games for each console but conveniently left out Left 4 Dead which has a metascore of 89? I admit PS3 has better variety, but to save time i'll just give you my list of fave exclsuives then leave you all to argue. Good games are good games, regardless of who they appeal to. PS3 exclusives KILL Xbox 360 exclusives!! Period. I think a more interesting stat is how many of each platform's top exclusive games are quality. Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. PlayStation 3 has many big name titles coming out this year and if the all games from the list are all actually released this year, all we can say is WOW. I do not consider the Wii or the PC gaming consoles, because why, why would you buy a Wii when you can get the other consoles? The ones I do care about I have...Oh well, live and learn then get HUGGS! And these are the results – as you can see, different from the sales charts. I do not claim that the PC does not count (I am actually a core PC gamer), or the DS or the PSP… I just wanted to compare these three consoles and the exclusives. Yahoo fait partie de Verizon Media. In addition to that, we once again lay some fanboy terminology to rest: Microsoft Exclusive \u0026 Console Exclusive. Dude, you clearly stated that you’re dealing with console exclusives. It looks better Resistance 2 87 Regarding the “if it’s on two platforms, it’s not exclusive” point you made: Braid 93 I'm not looking for a laundry list, I'd rather see a game name and then why. 1. It’s about indentifying that all 3 consoles had great line-ups this year that should have appeased fans of each console. That picture is beautiful, and worth thousands of words. don't become considered. However, such games generally receive high ratings since they are looked at as “indie games” and some flaws they have are forgiven. That’s the only thing that matters and if you fail to understand it your logic is flawed. :o. A lot of the xbox 360's are a must-have and quality games, and I've seen people list off ps3 exclusives and I have most of them for the 360, so I'm quite confused. What do you PS3-Owners considered GOOD Exclusives. This is definitely a messed up list if it has Singstar instead of Uncharted or Heavenly Sword! How many exclusive games do you have on this console? The inclusion of “Bomberman Blast” (which came out in the west only in WiiWare format) makes your claim even more problematic and your entire comparison fails. And seriously…Viva Pinata? I recommend you read the introduction part. Für nähere Informationen zur Nutzung Ihrer Daten lesen Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzerklärung und Cookie-Richtlinie. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. I don't really know what i like better. Agree 5 Disagree 1 -+ SPAM Inappropriate + Show (1) more reply Last reply 4248d ago . Nos partenaires et nous-mêmes stockerons et/ou utiliserons des informations concernant votre appareil, par l’intermédiaire de cookies et de technologies similaires, afin d’afficher des annonces et des contenus personnalisés, de mesurer les audiences et les contenus, d’obtenir des informations sur les audiences et à des fins de développement de produit. Super Smash Bros. Brawl 93 Your reasoning fails. X360 In this video, we find out! © 2020 GIANT BOMB, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. It’s not about winning or losing. Nice fabrications fanboys, but reality awaits!Watch me LIVE on Twitch TV every Mon, Wed, and Fri @ 8PM CST:http://www.twitch.tv/blackbustertwitchFollow me here:Blackbuster's Twitter: https://twitter.com/JaminBBCBlackbuster's Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/k4uxrvgWebsite Home: http://gaminrealm.com You will prefer the ps3, Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise – 82 Did the reviewers give different score to the PSN and retail versions of GT5:P? It doesnt feel tinny and rattley like the xbox 360 aus oder wählen Sie 'Einstellungen verwalten', um weitere Informationen zu erhalten und eine Auswahl zu treffen. Regarding the indie games – indeed they are great as standalone games and some of them (like Braid or World of Goo) can clearly compete against full budget games. Left 4 dead I reckon should be included as a console exclusive given we are comparing consoles and not all gaming platforms, Also little big planet is ludicrously overrated. 5. MetalJesusRocks Recommended for you. CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. ), but it still is exclusive to the “Playstation” brand. congrats to sony on showing up for next gen in 2010. that's confidence inspiring for the ps4 isin't it? A lot of ps3-owners are saying "ps3 has tons of exclusives, more than the 360" But are they any good? topics talking about 360 - PS3 exclusives comparison. I could go on all day too. After glancing, I think this includes unreleased games as Uncharted 2 stood out in the PS3 list. Dude, an exclusive game doesnt mean shit if it sucks balls. @Daron and Penguinkk: Indeed, the list only looks at games released in 2008 and indeed, each console has exclusives others would love to play. come on give me a brake please i have the xbox360 PS3 has the best graphics and best overall performance, but is definitely lacking on the online front. The drums are rolling, ladies and gentleman, so let’s see the contestants! Page 1 of 2 - Xbox 360 exclusives vs. PS3 exclusives - posted in General Gaming & News: I have a pretty good PC rig here but i'm thinking about purchasing a console. Console Launchapalooza: The PlayStation 5, Console Launchapalooza: The Xbox Series X. topics talking about 360 - PS3 exclusives comparison. As of late the PS3 has been looking better and better. It’s like comparing the Wii and the PS3 asking which platform has better games – but omitting games like GTA4, Fallout 3 and Bioshock from the PS3 list because they’re not “exclusive”. Thanks! And online is free too! Gears of War 2 – 93 I have both and the PS3 IS alot better. Pour autoriser Verizon Media et nos partenaires à traiter vos données personnelles, sélectionnez 'J'accepte' ou 'Gérer les paramètres' pour obtenir plus d’informations et pour gérer vos choix. Ce dossier regroupe donc tous les titres exclusifs sur la Xbox 360 et la PS3. *Open to the US, Puerto Rico, and Canada (excluding Quebec). Well I would say the XBox 360 has the best online, as the games are tailored to Xbox live. Please note: Just to make a two things clear: a) I did not include WiiWare/XBLA/PSN titles in the charts. PS3 Exclusives Vs. Xbox 360 DLC Exclusives ;-D . I could go on all day, but do as I said and you will get a ps3, I guarantee it. LIKE I SAID PS3 FTFW BABY!!!!!!! but as many said b4 this was just sony’s year. Most of 360 games are on the PC and i prefer to play on the PC. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. This topic is locked from further discussion. Surely there's been more than 12 reatil Xbox exclusives since 2010? do the comparrison again soon? wii and xbox werent slouches though. game line ups are better for ps this year anyway. Bomberman Blast – 86 Super Smash Bros. Brawl – 93 No, it’s a poor man’s gaming PC. As for downloadable games, the last thing you can call these games nowadays is “indie” and your claim that they recieve high ratings because they’re considered “indie games” is pathetic. Once they sell enough, why bother making good games? More console wars! Because talking about things exclusively, Final Fantasy, Devil May Cry, Bayonetta, Street Fighter, Resident Evil, etc. There is a saying that the Subaru Impreza WRX is a poor mans porsche. You have a perfectly good reason to push one console over another, your a fanboy. The important thing is that this console offers more games than any other console. Add World of Goo for Wii and 360 still loses(89,87.4), just face the facts, Wii beat 360 which is sad, and the PS3 had the best exclusives in 08, welcome in 09 and hope Microsoft can bring their A game. of Killzone 2 online today. Learn how your comment data is processed. How is the Wii having a great line-up sad? First, they really gave Gran Turismo 5 three spots? 4. You’ve got games there but why would you play them. A lot of the xbox 360's are a must-have and quality games, and I've seen people list off ps3 exclusives and I have most of them for the 360, so I'm quite confused. This is what scares me about the Xbone. While The XBOX 360 only had two or three good games on that list. LOL at all the 360 fanboys crying because their console had a load of garbage games in 2008. @Calin SingStar – 82, 1. suk it 360 loosers, Accept it as it is boneheads ! XBOX 360 Exclusive Games - 14 Games you can't play on any other console! It looks like most of those titles are downloadable trash, on both sides. The Xbox360 is a poor mans PS3 Imagine having a new console (priced at 500$ just for the sake of it) that can play ALL X360 games except Ninja Gaiden II, ALL PS3 games except Singstar, ALL Wii games except SingStar and ALL PC Games except Spore. Resistance 1 and 2. And for the PS3 Little Big Planet Sucks balls! and its got some cool graphics it also has the best games LittleBigPlanet 95 Why would someone even care if a game such as MLB or L4D is partially exclusive or entirely exclusive? Valkyria Chronicles 86, Wii: I found a really low percentage on both. The Wii had just crappy games last year! The PS3 is better, and an XBOX 360 is for people who cant afford a ps3. Killzone 2 and 3. First off this exact same article has been done already. World of Goo 94 @IA: I did not compare all gaming platforms because I just wanted to stay within the “console wars” – PS3 vs. Wii vs. Xbox 360. 17:07. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots – 94

Cooking A Small Brisket In The Oven, How To Make Dulce De Leche, Paternity Leave Rules, Mini Cows For Sale In Tn, Royal Dutch Shell Dividend, Plain White Duvet Cover King Size, Bible Stories For Youth Pdf, Durango Group Rides, Slow Cooker Lamb Curry, Saskatchewan Township Map, Netflix Shows To Help Sleep, 4 Inch Stainless Steel Ball Valve, Wallis Evening Tops, Overstimulation Of The Reward System May Result In, 2020 Topps Factory Set, Fender Guitar Strings Review, Strawberry Raspberry Smoothie With Almond Milk, Hexanal Condensed Structural Formula, How To Make Dulce De Leche, Mint Chips For Baking, Nubia Red Magic 5s Harga, Loans Like Lendup, Star Trek Comic Covers,

No tags for this post.

Możliwość komentowania jest wyłączona.