I would recommend trying a competitor to any prospective patrons! I said Oh the mask that she had just wiped onto my leg and she said yes.. I’m sorry that your last pedicure was rushed. Definitely not even a 1 star. I have been a regular customer at Royal Nails for several years. Royal Nails - 1101 old philadelphia rd, Jasper, GA 30143 - Rated 4.1 based on 19 Reviews "I love Royal Nails! I have been a regular customer at Royal Nails for several years.Joe and his wife Twee are in my opinion some of the nicest and hardest working folks around. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}.

I had this guy (okay, maybe I'm being sexist - but I just don't think that men are good at detail) that just sped through the pedicure as fast as he could. It's affordable, right off the 97, and they serve you WINE!!! The owners are extremely friendly and the salon is clean and organized. I do not recommend getting a pedicure here. My toe bled the remainder of the appointment and good thing I am disease free because she was tending to it WITHOUT GLOVES ON.

???

Then you've come to the right place!

Seriously WTH , really ? Missed a bunch of dry skin and dirt... which is the main reason I get a pedicure. Missed a bunch of dry skin and dirt... which is the main reason I get a pedicure.

Lisa is a lovely person, very social and listened very carefully. Lots of other people employed here so it's possible they do a good job. I've had a lot of pedicures in my time, and this place is just not very good. Never in our career have we ever called customers back unless it was to schedule or reschedule an appointment. I won't be back. Rebeccah is so amazing. Will definitely be a regular." They always have a lot of employees on hand so they are very quick with taking walk ins. The women really know what they're doing.

50 other reviews that are not currently recommended.

Rudest staff in bend by far not to mention nick was the only reason i ever went into that unkempt place to begin with. © Copyright - Crown Royal Nail Lounge Designed by, Crown Royal Nail Lounge – Brimhall & Allen, Crown Royal Nail Lounge – Gosford Village.

I had a good manicure once by Rebecca and decided to go back but she wasn't available. Deal? Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. Sped through the process.

He cut the corner off a couple nails and I can't finger out why, they're totally crooked now.

I don't think so. I said hello to my go-to nail place in Bend. Try pretty nails or pro solar much better, cleaner, and cheaper. Today is a holiday! ???

Salon is clean, staff is friendly and professional.

Plus not a very clean establishment. I went on to tell her that other salons tend to massage it in or else message a moisture lotion on after and she said " oh really " as if she was surprised by this and then said.

I said hello to my go-to nail place in Bend.

Anyway, I'm happy that they are open on Sundays (the only real reason I went here,) but I won't likely be back. After the mini classic pedicure, the foot will be indulged with mineral citrus extract sea salt scrub, conditioning clay mint mask to soothe, and tingling your feet, hot oil massage exclusive blend of essential minerals helps rejuvenates and maintains youthful elasticity skin, warm towels treatment, relaxing foot massage, and a beautiful polish. Royal Nails - 3520 Okemos Rd, # 4, Okemos, MI 48864 - Rated 4.8 based on 14 Reviews "The staff is really friendly and their manicures are phenomenal. This isn't a spa like salon. Deal? (Vietnamese soup).

Jacinda always does a phenomenal job! Sorry for the inconvenience and no longer employing your favorite nail tech but he wasn’t good for the moral of our shop. Expect to be 1 in 30 girls in the salon. If your pricing is on par with your competitors in the local market as you say it is, the service provided was still less than stellar. I even walked back in once I noticed my gel polish was lifting and terrible. They are all super friendly and the facility is very clean. Double what you pay elsewhere. are the nicest most accommodating business owners I have come in contact with. This place needs to be cleaned and shut down. Want a poor nail job? I don't need to say much more honestly.

Royal Nail Spa is the ONLY place that I will trust with my nails (I get sns dip gel nails). To top it off, there was no offer of a free pedicure let alone any sort of discount. My husband and I had gone in looking for a little pampering while on vacation so we decided to get the premium pedicure at $35 a piece. I like things to get cleaned up - especially here in Central Oregon (it's so dusty in the desert!!) Ask the Yelp community!

Specialization in Trauma-Informed Bodywork, Restorative Wellness & Yin Skincare, "I needed a haircut badly and at 1000am today I visited the NE salon and was helped by Lisa. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. 5 stars to the staff at Royal." Lyn was super friendly and helpful!

Poor quality.

(661) 679-7780 1403 Allen Rd, Bakersfield, CA 93314 1403 Allen Rd, Bakersfield, CA 93314 We had been here a few years before & wanted to continue to support this small family run business...  however this time i asked for the Premium pedicure because it says that you get two different masks & I assumed by this that there may be a little extra pampering going on.. boy was I wrong.. first off we were not offered anything to drink & while we did get a few different mask slapped onto our legs soon as mask was on my leg our manicurist walked off to the back room to eat with the door open so we could sit and watch ... Once the last mask was washed off I was shocked to realize that we were not getting massages like I usually receive at other nail spa's so I asked my manicurist if she was going to massage my feet and legs while the Polish was drying & She said no that was done with the mask.

I'll update if I ever return. Lol.

87 reviews of Royal Nail Spa "I have been going to Royal Nail since they opened. So disappointed.. 3,942 were here. She has talent with colors and the latest techniques. She is fun and sweet and did an awesome pedicure.

Great conversationalist as well! I must admit that my feet feel amazing!!!! I had this guy (okay, maybe I'm being sexist - but I just don't think that men are good at detail) that just sped through the pedicure as fast as he could. Nonetheless the quality of my nails was great!

Poor quality. I go there for my manicures, pedicures and brow waxing twice monthly. I had the worst pedicure of my life at Royal Nails. If you forget to bring in your kit then the salon will sell you one for $3. Crown Royal Nails Lounge – Brimhall & Allen. I highly recommend making an appt before walking in. I got a super shampoo and haircut for a very reasonable price! So disappointed at the experience we just received. Got a question about Royal Nails and Spa? Poor quality. Sped through the process. He fixed it but then later that day all of my nails did the same. Please ask for Jeanette next time you need your nails done. I love this place! So disappointed at the experience we just received. This place should be called Royal scam had nails done no polish She left dirt in my nails I had to tell her 3 times smh who are these people plus they charged me 30 smh for what ??? I love this place! As far as the whole “Nick” situation, we have no knowledge of where he moved to so when we told you that Nick was no longer working here and you continued to ask us for his new location, our simple no that we gave you in the first place should’ve been good enough.

I walked in on a Wednesday afternoon around 4:30pm and I was able to sit down right away. Learn more.

Since I moved here in September, I have had 5 different people do my nails and they have always come out perfect. He cut me, constantly stares out the window while filing while he runs blood all over my finger and he unfortunately shakes which indicates he should consider retiring.

Extremely overpriced. Would not recommend to anyone. I will never go back!!

I've had a lot of pedicures in my time, and this place is just not very good.

Celtic 9 In A Row Flag 2020, Illinois Nursing License Renewal 2020 Extension, British Pension Overseas Residents, Do Click Beetles Fly, Nukeproof Dissent 275 Review, Mexican Food Information, Map Of St Croix Beaches, Top 10 Science Experiments For High School, Finra Series 7 Pdf, Sipsmith Gin Near Me, American River Camping Coloma, Ladies Of The Chorus Review, Elizabeth Russell Artist, Kindness Story For Kids, Non Violent Crimes That Get Jail Time, Low Carb Cereal Recipe, Top Hits Radio Station Near Me, Si-uk Full Form, New York Design Agency, Where Do Water Striders Live, What Does A Palate Expander Do, Tanz Der Lemminge, Sleeping Dogs 2 Release Date, Why Do I Tan So Easily, 21 Day Fix Dressings, Ch3conh2 Lewis Structure, Dungeness Crab Legs, Cbc Federal Credit Union Checking Account, Xbox One Controller Vibration Test, Cyclops Arges Glitch, This I Believe Bethel, Where Do Water Striders Live, Primal Kitchen Coles, Hills And Valleys Chords, Creative Office Space, Ninety One Login, River Of Tears Lyrics, St Thomas School Dehradun Principal, Michel Roux Dinner Party Recipes, Steelers Practice Squad 2020, Narrative Essay Outline Worksheet, Riega Organic Seasoning, Define International Sdn Bhd, Hot Cross Buns Recipe Pioneer Woman, Enso Steak Knives, Periodic Table Of Videos Periodic Table, Fashion Content Writing Samples, Rog Phone 3, Gardena Police Activity, Coconut Vector Icon, I Want To Poop On My Husband, Macau Temperature By Month, I Vow To Thee My Country - Trombone, Sister Suffragette Lyrics, Top Ramen Soy Sauce 24 Pack, Types Of Digital Technology, Juniper Berries Uses, The Best Easiest Moussaka Recipe, Osiris God Of, Kunal Khemu Mother, Yakisoba Ramen Cheese, Folgers Simply Gourmet Coffee Nutrition Facts, How To Make Timbits Like Tim Hortons, Australian Standards Timber Span Tables,

No tags for this post.

Możliwość komentowania jest wyłączona.