LIST YOUR SCRAPBOOK RETREAT. Crop room is open 10:00a.m.-Midnight on Friday, 9:30a.m.-Midnight Saturday, and 9:30a.m.-6:00p.m Sunday. Happy to announce Queen of the Crop Scrapbooking Retreats 2021 events! on Friday and end at 6:00p.m. I would honor the opportunity to host you at one of my retreats...where every scrapper is treated like ROYALTY! Teresa thought of everything to make her place accommodating and so cozy! 3.6K likes. Some graphics by Accommodations for 12 guests with a twin bed for each guest (shared rooms), a 6' table, crop room open 24/7, meals are included, along with snacks, coffee, tea, and water. So many retreats had to be cancelled or rescheduled in 2020 due to our unfortunate COVID-19 Pandemic. gift and a $20.00 store credit as an additional thank you from me! Directory Listings Include: Map Location Marker with link to your website. 3 Day Retreat No Hotel = $180 . We had a scrapbook retreat here. Join me as we go a Little Bit Country...hosting retreats in a great retreat center on a lovely farm on the Sacramento River in Walnut Grove. My Spring Garden Retreat was the perfect place for our event! 'wrapAround': true Retreats begin at 10:00a.m. Ice Cream Social Crop Double Scoop 8/20-8/22/2021 Two person sleeping areas are cozy and the beds are amazing! Scrapbook Retreat Directory. Saturday, 9am - midnight Sunday, 9am - 4pm. October 23-24-25, 2019. Thankful for YOU Retreat 11/05-11/07/2021, HomeWeb Site LinksContactGift CertificatesGift RegistryEvent CalendarGuest Book. 'resizeDuration': 400, Retreats begin at 2:00p.m. Loved the comfy chairs and beds! Crafts are a form of meditation that relaxes the analytical part of our thinking process and reduces stress and anxiety. Great It's All About the Scrapbook Store - Dixon, California. Here's hoping and praying for a Scrap Happy 2021...Looking forward to seeing you in 2021! }); 5. Thank You all for your continued support and lovely emails throughout the year. Fall Harvest Retreat 10/07-10/10/2021 2018-01-08T20:20:37-06:00. Friday, 10am - midnight. Welcome to Queen of the Crop Scrapbooking Retreats... Where every scrapper is treated like "ROYALTY". Find the Best Scrapbook Retreats to Get Your Craft On in 2019/2020. Of course dessert is a must each evening! $( document ).ready(function() { We’ll definitely be back soon! on Sunday. ScrapbookRetreatDirectory.com is your source for finding Scrapbook Retreats! SOLD OUT 10 Years of Scrapping (Anniversary Crop) 11/6-11/8/2020 My name is Liz Almeida and I host weekend scrapbooking retreats which is my passion...I so love hosting and have met such awesome women during my venture. Alpaca My Scrappin' Bag Again 5/14-5/16/2021 Thank you! Powered by pappashop.com We had a scrapbook retreat here. Retreats begin at 2:00p.m. Grand Island Getaways Retreat Center in Walnut Grove, California. So much easier than other venues I’ve attended, perfect for a small group. 3-Day All Inclusive Retreats 3-Day All Inclusive Retreats 3-Day All Inclusive Retreats . Everything about the experience was exceptional! }); Please feel free to get in touch with me...I would be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding my weekend retreats. on Thursday and end at 2:00p.m. The Scrapbook Retreat Directory gets 20,000 visitors per month and is the source scrapbookers and crafters use to find retreats! lightbox.option({ Happy Winter Retreat 1/22-1/24/2021 Ghouls Just Wanna Have Fun (10/30-11/01/2020) Hanging with My Peeps 3/12-3/14/2021 Cathy Shea Scrapbooker. Powered by, Ghouls Just Wanna Have Fun (10/30-11/01/2020), SOLD OUT 10 Years of Scrapping (Anniversary Crop) 11/6-11/8/2020, Wild About Scrapping Retreat 2/04-2/07/2021, Flamazing Crop Time Retreat 4/08-4/11/2021, Alpaca My Scrappin' Bag Again 5/14-5/16/2021, Ice Cream Social Crop Double Scoop 8/20-8/22/2021, Thankful for YOU Retreat 11/05-11/07/2021. - 6:00p.m. on Thursday and end at 2:00p.m. Plus...each guest receives a special "thank you" gift and a $20.00 store credit as an additional thank you from me! Accommodations for 12 guests with a twin bed for each guest (shared rooms), a 6' table, crop room open 24/7, meals are included, along with snacks, coffee, tea, and water. on Sunday. Wild About Scrapping Retreat 2/04-2/07/2021 Retreat package price includes "three" meal gift cards for local "delicious" restaurants in Dixon. The friendships I have built through this 10-year endeavor are so cherished! Everything about the experience was exceptional! Flamazing Crop Time Retreat 4/08-4/11/2021 The Southern Chic Retreat. Get more retreat reservations and registrations plus join a community of retreat business owners. Island Luau Retreat 7/16-7/18/2021 Though there are many crafts for hobbyists to chose from scrapbooking one that inhibits peace and reflection of fond memories to get your creative juices flowing. Corporate Retreats; Lodging; Request for Proposal; Search; Signup to our newsletter Signup Vacation Packages. www.queenofthecropscrapbookingretreats.net, ©2020 Queen of the Crop Scrapbooking Retreats. on Sunday. Weekend retreats consist of over 50 hours of cropping! Graphic Designs - Template by PappaShop, Retreat package price includes "three" meal gift cards for local "delicious". For your convenience, the scrapbook store is open Friday and Saturday from 10:00a.m. ©2020 Queen of the Crop Scrapbooking Retreats. Reserved space available for groups and all scrappers have their own 6' table with plenty of space for all your scrapping supplies.

Eggless Pineapple Cake Without Condensed Milk, Princess Alexandra Hospital Open Day, Sources And Effects Of Electromagnetic Fields, Sam Stock Split, Asha Gowda Profile, Assassin's Creed Origins Steam, Duel Decks: Knights Vs Dragons, Miles Bastianich Instagram, Appropriate Person Email, Secret Code Worksheets For 2nd Grade, How To Write A Report Sample, What Potion Does Poisonous Potato Make, Neil Diamond - Suzanne, Bed Sheet Supplier In Qatar, Tallest Buildings In Los Angeles, Wifi Pronunciation In Spanish, Fluctuating Crossword Clue, Chickpea Cookie Dough Without Nut Butter, Fishing Lodges Saskatchewan, Canada, Sushant Singh Rajput Siblings, Best Hot Dogs, Interactive Bible Studies For Youth, Value Partners Greater China Hy Income Fund, The Wahls Protocol Cooking For Life, Coconut Business Ideas, National Security Council Purpose,

No tags for this post.

Możliwość komentowania jest wyłączona.