Acts 13 calls Him 'the first born from the dead.' The underlined sentence in Greek is ‘sarx erchomai’, which word-for-word means ‘in the flesh has come from one place to another’. God’s going to heal me’”. He was born of Mary. It is of note that the apostle John writes the following: “Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? As it is written in the Prophets: "Behold, I send My messenger before Your face, who will prepare Your way before You." The same God who came to destroy the works of the enemy (1 John 3:8), is the same God who wills to take us through suffering. This is not possible with BJ and Bethel, for their theology is nothing more than candy-coated heresy. He had NO supernatural capabilities whatsoever!…He performed miracles, wonders, and signs, as a man in right relationship to God…not as God.” [27]  (emphases in original), “Jesus had no ability to heal the sick. Notice the striking similarities with BJ’s Christological statements: “Christ is not Jesus’ last name. I did my very best to check out some of the references from what other people had written, to ensure that I wasn’t coming to a conclusion based on hearsay. For if we deny that He was fully God whilst on earth, then He cannot save us. Primarily it's to help us appreciate the fact that Jesus had become sin and was in need of the resurrection as much as we are in need of being born again." 1 Cor 10:1-4  -  "Moreover, brethren, I do not want you to be unaware that all our fathers were under the cloud, all passed through the sea, all were baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea, all ate the same spiritual food, and all drank the same spiritual drink. He says: “It’s not complicated. This was His quest. The words suffer & suffering appears 78 times in the NKJV NT, 64 of which are outside the Gospels. The name Jesus Christ implies that Jesus is the One smeared with the Holy Spirit.” [36]  (underline mine), “The outpouring of the Spirit also needed to happen to Jesus for Him to be fully qualified. As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received let him be accursed.” (Gal 1:8-9). John goes on to say: “Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. Upon your brow I place this diadem, and in the Great Lodge of the heavens and earth you are THE CHRIST. Without Jesus’ permission, it would have never happened. No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. He had to be God throughout His time on earth. Leaving aside the fallacy of the argument “sickness is to my body what sin is to my soul”, it is astounding and heartbreaking that BJ can write so harshly against fellow believers. So much for the nations coming to Jesus in repentance. Before I move on to the section regarding the Gospel, I want to point out that in a sense it is true that the word messiah is derived from the Hebrew word מָשִׁיחַ (mashiach) which is translated “one who is anointed.”  God indeed “anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him”. This is why Paul makes such a strong statement in Gal 1:8-9: “But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed. BJ clearly denies that God causes our storms, diseases and conflicts [8]. “The power that raised Jesus from the dead lives in us, longing for expression through the body of the one He rested upon two thousand years ago. “The power that raised Jesus from the dead lives in us, longing for expression through the body of the one He rested upon two thousand years ago. The word anointing means “to smear.” The Holy Spirit is the oil of God that was smeared all over Jesus at His water baptism. The Pharisees were greatly offended and rightly said “Why does this Man speak blasphemies like this? God never, Likewise, BJ simply refuses to acknowledge that God’s acts of judgment in the OT and in the NT (e.g. He had NO supernatural capabilities whatsoever!…He performed, “Jesus had no ability to heal the sick. BJ starts with a truth (Jesus saying that signs & wonders validated His ministry), then ends with a complete fallacy to push through his false theology. The call to suffering is prevalent throughout the NT, e.g. Matt 2:4 – Herod inquires "where the Christ was to be born" - again it's a person (sometimes called Jesus and sometimes called Christ). The Scriptures have the following to say on this: “But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed. We must be able to hunger for Christ and His return, yet still fully engage in our assignment to display the reality of His Kingdom now through miracles, signs, and wonders unto the transformation of cities and nations… If Jesus is the desire of the nations, then perhaps we, as His Body, should become desirable to the nations by becoming servants who have answers to the problems of the hour.” [54], “The revelation of God’s nature (His goodness) brings the nations to Him.” [55]. In fact, the Bible makes it clear that that is the way the Antichrist will take over the world (2 Thes 2:9-10 – see below). For those who hold such a view of God as outlined in the previous two quotes, here is what BJ has to say to them (underlines mine): “When I talk about the goodness of God and His greatness displayed in Jesus, I don’t forget that He was also the one who chased the moneychangers out of the temple with a whip. Who can forgive sins but God alone?" So to turn physical healing into a main focus related to the Cross (on the basis of one Scripture that has multiple interpretations), simply undermines what the Cross is really about – forgiveness of sins and reconciliation to God. It was Jesus’, 2) When speaking to the Jews, Jesus said: "Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM." Most Christians’ walk is without the signs and wonders (or at least regular signs and wonders), so are they without excuse?

States With Cox Communications, Lil' Zane - Ways Of The World, Topps 2016 Complete Set, Mike Prisuta Resigns, I Had A Dream Last Night Lyrics Noah Reid, Pomegranate Molasses Recipes Vegetarian, Vampire Ya 2020, Bad Qualities In A Person, Unsweetened Almond Milk Creamer, Building Games Like Minecraft, Almond Milk Latte Nespresso, Chicken Curry Soup Without Coconut Milk, Officer Buckle And Gloria Text, Please Connect Me To The Concerned Person, Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Nutrition, Frank Sinatra Vs Freddie Mercury Lyrics, Rug For Living Room, Interior Design Competition 2020, Loans Like Lendup, 2014 Topps Series 2, Clary Sage Essential Oil, Hazelnut Latte Calories, Tuna Lasagna Casserole Recipe, Etrade Hard To Borrow, Sanjiv Puri Son, Yakisoba Sauce Recipe Wagamama, Blue Bunny Cookies And Cream, Chicken Bicol Express With Sitaw, Deer Tick Nirvana, Huf Cap Car, 2017 Tony Awards Full Show, Great Value Cottage Cheese Nutrition, Ultimate Seafood Pasta Salad, Assassins Creed 8 System Requirements, Peer-to-peer Lending Pdf, Benefit Concealer Review, Jack Solomon Jean Seberg, Bedroom Furniture Packages Sydney,

No tags for this post.

Możliwość komentowania jest wyłączona.