Wow, didn't know a company could be this bad. I did see that a truck came out but nothing was ever fixed. I messaged verizon support on twitter and still no response. Any thought/ideas as to what the issue might be? Attempt to connect to the internet If rebooting your router didn't solve the issue, check your DSL hardware to determine if your router is connected to the internet. Several years ago, when AT&T rolled out their  3G service in our area, there were several of us with the new (at the time) Motorola Razr V3XX that was 3G-capable. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Had a storm and everything went out. And this isn't the first time that I've discovered tower and service problems being related to the local service and/or tower issues. Less up to $549.99 trade-in/promo credit applied over 24 months; promo credit ends if eligibility req’s are no longer met; 0% APR. Have you tried toggling airplane mode on/off? After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Trade-in conditions apply. Thanks so much for those tips, tikikbar1. I asked around to other people with various 3G-capable phones. If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" If anyone has any suggestions or advice it would be appreciated. I got my Mom a basic trac phone a few years ago. It went from once every 1-2 days to now every few hours. I am still having my problem today -this morning I did notice that my 3G indicator was gone and I was not getting a 3G signal. THe only phone I've seen that is currently sold is ATT's new Emergency One phone, which uses AA batteries and has no screen. There's a problem loading this menu right now. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. The lights on my router show the power amd battery light gree, blinking red fail light, and red video light. I spent over an hour online with tech support. Mary. Verizon is breaking the bundle! Tried everything- took SIM card out, powered off and on and removed all downloaded apps. is data turned off, are you in airplane mode?? Jump to solution. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Apparently it says I have "No Internet" access but yet I'm in a Unlimited data plan with my family. I remember my girlfriend just giving up and leaving her phone at home because it was useless to her. Hi, so I'm having a problem with my mobile data. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. • No camera, no internet capability just calling and text if she wanted but it didn't have a texting keyboard so was not good for that. Thanks Wildman...however, I do have the settings exactly as you described. YYeah the no camera thing, i think there was a phone recently that did that on be you will have to google it, and just get an Internet block. I've rebooted ONT, checked cables, called the Verizon cust serv line and been on hold for 2 hours. Hi, so I've been without internet for 4 days. Then AT&T introduced the iPhone. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. They are 24x7. Go to Correct Answer. I did see that a truck came out but nothing was ever fixed. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Verizon offers mobile and landline communications services, including broadband internet and phone service. I didn't take much notice of it...until I realized a few weeks later that I haven't lost the data connection for quite some time. However, internet can be blocked on the line for basic phones. Verizon Home Internet offers speed and bandwidth to share, even for households with multiple users and several internet-connected devices. No hidden fees, no annual contracts, no hassle. Total Wireless Keep Your Own Phone 3-in-1 Prepaid SIM Kit, Net10 Keep Your Own Phone 3-in-1 Prepaid SIM Kit, Plum Rugged Unlocked Cell Phone 4G GSM - IP68 Military Grade Water Shock Proof Dual Sim Global Ready, Black (E700blk), Kyocera DuraXV LTE E4610 Verizon Wireless Rugged Waterproof Flip Phone (Renewed), Easyfone Prime A1 3G Unlocked Senior Flip Cell Phone, Big Button Hearing Aids Compatible Easy-to-Use Basic Cell Phone with Charging Dock(Red), USHINING Unlocked Feature Phone with Torch 2G GSM Phone Easy to Use Mobile Phone T-Mobile Carrier (Black), Ushining Unlocked Flip Phone 3G Tmobile Flip Phone Big Icon Easy to Use Flip Cell Phones Unlocked for Kids or Backup Phone (Black), Nokia 106 Single Sim (2018) TA-1190 Dual-Band (850/1900) Factory GSM Unlocked Feature Phone (International Model), Ushining 3G Unlocked Flip Phone Dual SIM Card Flip Cell Phones Unlocked SOS Button Easy to Use Mobile Phone for Senior & Kids (Black), InstallerParts DSL Modem Phone Filter - for Interference Elimination and Static Noise Blocker | for Answering Machine, Fax Machine, Telephones Landline Cordless | Single Pack, White DSL Phone Filter, Mint Mobile Starter Kit | Verify Compatibility with Our Talk, Text & Data Plans (3-in-1 GSM SIM Card), Plum Flipper 2 - Flip Phone Unlocked GSM Big Screen Big Keypad FM Radio Camera Flash Light Tmobile MetroPCS Simple Mobile Straight Talk, Black, Nokia Mobile 3310 3G - Unlocked Single SIM Feature Phone (AT&T/T-Mobile/MetroPCS/Cricket/Mint) - 2.4" Screen - Warm Red - U.S. Warranty, Rugged Flip Phone 4G GSM Unlocked Water Proof Shock Proof IP68 Military Grade ATT Tmobile Cricket Metro Straight Talk - ORG, LG Flip Phone 3G True B460 GSM Unlocked Bluetooth Camera (Cricket) World Phone (NOT CDMA Carriers Like Verizon Sprint Boost Mobile Virgin), Jitterbug Smart2 No-Contract Easy-to-use 5.Smartphone for Seniors by GreatCall,Black, Unlocked Rugged Smartphones, Blackview BV5900 4G LTE Rugged Cell Phones with Android 9.0 IP68 Waterproof Drop Proof, 5.7" Screen 3GB+32GB Dual SIM 5580mAh Battery for GSM AT&T T-Mobile, Black, Samsung a157V (AT&T Go Phone) No Annual Contract. Still no 4G!! Doesn't matter if I am just on cellular. Have you tried turning off the phone and removing the SIM card for a minute or so? I Believe the Revere 3 fits that requirement, not sure. Re: cell phone with no camera and NO internet. Some were having problems and some weren't. Everyone else has data but except for me. Just got a switch Xfinity promo in the mail...maybe it's time. Weird. No actual person, no jump in the line, just right back in the hold pile. Come on could someone with verizon please respond? Everyone else has data but except for me. Create an expectation of good Customer Service and then pull the rug out. So I assume me signing messed up everything for my account and I was wondering if someone can help me fix this problem. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Some were having problems and some weren't. The Samsung convoy 3 has no camera but is internet capable so just don't activate the internet and keep it blocked. Any thought/ideas as to what the issue might be? I can't remember how many trouble tickets I called in over this and AT&T, of course, said it was all 13 of our phones that were the problem. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Your IP: 164.132.50.254 I need a cell phone with No internet and No camera. I did see that a truck came out but nothing was ever fixed. Hi, so I've been without internet for 4 days. I have been randomly getting a message that says no network connection. Do you only get the message when you attempt to message someone a picture of group message (MMS). Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. I hope some action will be taken to send out someone. No the data is on, and I'm not on Airplane mode. And this isn't the first time that I've discovered tower and service problems being related to the local service and/or tower issues. And since that time last year, I can't remember the connection being lost on a regular basis like that. With Verizon Fios residential internet service, you can upgrade your home network with super-fast uploads, seamless streaming, and downloads at the speed of fiber. Mix & Match from Verizon's reliable Fios Internet, Fios TV, and Home Phone plans. Had a storm and everything went out. ", So I did, and signed in and that's when it started to happen. A great tool for troubleshooting is http://spr.ly/6604EmKR8. Creating a My Verizon account would not affect the way you access data on your Google Pixel XL, so we want to make sure your data works well for you. UGH!!!!! Loyd's problem sounds like it is 3G data-related, not Wifi, but I'd rather he clarify that... My X went through a spell of not being able to make a data connection. What could be causing this? jmisaac15, we want to check in with you to see if you are able to browse web pages (using Chrome or Safari) or apps like Facebook, Twitter or Snapchat? Verizon Wireless is a wholly owned subsidiary of Verizon. The Samsung convoy 3 has no camera but is internet capable so just don't activate the internet and keep it blocked. Use Verizon Support for help with Common TV, internet or phone service issues. When this happens I have no outgoing internet but I do still have incoming notifications. And this was happening several times a day. Who knows how long I will end up waiting...freaking horrible. Once you connect with them, they will direct you to a private chat to gather the specifics of the issue and personal information.I suggest people choose between Verizon Direct and Twitter based on if they like to post or tweet. I have found Twitter @verizonsupport to be helpful. If I switched on my wireless I was fine but the Verizon connection via my data plan did not seem to be working. You might have to look outside Verizon. Lol. The data connections would be fine for a few days, then I'd have to re-boot or cycle through airplane mode like Loyd has been doing. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5f1218173cfe1ece • You might have to look outside Verizon. So this started happening a couple weeks ago when I signed in my My Verizon account, and it was saying that "I needed to create a password for my account." Verizon offers mobile and landline communications services, including broadband internet and phone service. Had a storm and everything went out. I swear, I think that at times, it's the Verizon service or the local towers doing something wonky that causes this problem, I wouldn't know how to go about proving it or getting to the bottom of it. I can't get to anything. Hi, so I'm having a problem with my mobile data. Mary I don't know if me signing in, caused the problem but ever since then, anytime I want to group message, it will do "MMS download" and I try downloading it but it fails. Everyone else has data but except for me. I asked around to other people with various 3G-capable phones. I did as you suggested- went to Settings>More>Mobile Network but I do not have an option of "Use packet data". Correct Answer! Very bad Verizon. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Hi, so I've been without internet for 4 days. The resolution was to restart the phone. Thank you for the help. It went from once every 1-2 days to now every few hours. Network light is off. Unfortunately, those phone go back to before digital service, so they would not work now. I suggest to set to Performance setting or setup a custom to avoid this.. Kept phone on "safe mode" for a few days and still no luck!! Sure it's happened a time or two, but an airplane mode cycle solved the problem, as usual. Actually, there are 3 basic phones with no camera, but the all still have some internet ability, email and of course, are required to have GPS ability. Your report was successfully submitted. The resolution was to restart the phone. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

Overdesign Assassin's Creed Origins, Pillow Talk Catalogue, Lake Tillery Swimming, Favorite Books About Books, Geology Is The Study Of Earth, $15 Per Hour Part Time Jobs, Purple Texture Background Hd, Website Architecture Diagram, Middle Names To Go With Harvey, Special K Dark Chocolate Cereal Calories, Sponge Iron Meaning In Tamil, Banana Muffins With Brown Sugar, Beetroot Hummus Ottolenghi, Throwing Up After Drinking Alcohol But Not Drunk, Sakai Jikko Knives Australia, Wd 5tb My Passport Portable Hard Drive, Nongshim Shin Bowl Review, Exercises For Hips, Ps3 3 Player Games, Gideon And The 300 Kjv, American Silver Eagle Mintage 2020, Fried Tofu Cornstarch,

No tags for this post.

Możliwość komentowania jest wyłączona.