4.4 out of 5. Supremely orange/bergamot and masculine floral with great longevity and silage. A very solid release by Versace line in my opinion. This fragrance smells pretty good. Reviewed in the United States on March 29, 2020, Be careful when your husband wears this! The Versace Eros fragrance for him is definitely one of the Versace colognes perfect for a romantic date night. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Transports you right back to a favourite summer holiday! If you don’t like sweet scents, don’t buy it. I put on 2 sprays in the morning - one behind each ear (or that area anyhow) - and it lasts all day long. April 13, 2018. Nothing prominent here, but that could be the reason I like it so much. Versace Pour Homme is made for the self-assured man, who perhaps does not have to depend on the scent to make a positive impression. It smells pretty good and I instantly received compliments as soon as I sprayed it on. Your source for reviews on the top fragrances. It slowly reveals luxurious middle notes of tobacco, geranium, and rose before settling down to a base made of cedar and tonka bean. It lasts around 4 hours on my skin. oz. All Rights Reserved - do not copy anything without prior written permission. Versace Pour Homme is in the Aromatic Fougere group on Fragrantica. It starts with fresh citrus. This is a safe scent that reminds me 30% of the HEADACHE inducing Guess Seductive homme blue dry down. Pour Homme gives you a pretty straightforward clean citrus smell and is almost universally pleasing. It’s in the list of worst perfumes rated with one star by Luca Turin. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. For me, I’m not too wild about a scent such as, Versace Pour Homme. Seriously this is my favorite cologne for my husband to wear! In the middle part, there is a harmonious combination of tonka bean and fresh aquatic flowers. At times, it can feel fairly soapy. Had I known how poor the projection is, I might have asked for a gift card instead. You’re better off spraying yourself with some Lysol. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. I think it’s enough for an EDT. Chanel Allure Review; Chanel’s Allure women’s perfume has always been on the bestseller list since it was launched in 1996. I do recommend this fragrance to anyone that wants a clean, fresh, long lasting scent. I like the attractive, "less is more" paired-down Versace look, with gem-cut bottle and the house's medusa logo smack dab in the middle. Released in 2012, it has since been hailed as one of the best Versace colognes for men of all ages. It’s enjoyable and is usually a solid performer in the right weather, so it might be one you have to be willing to give it a shot. AHS is thicker & more dense. Compliments all round on this one too. (head over to youtube and search "versace pour homme real vs authentic" and it should help you out). This perfume is great for all-day use, whether you’re working in an office or going out to a party, the perfume is suitable on all occasions. Click here to try: Versace Pour Homme Eau De Toilette Natural Spray 3.4 fl. It turns into a creamy citrus fragrance. Versace Pour Homme is a scent that fits all occasions and is perfect for most styles. And considering the price, compared to Creed or Tom Ford for example...its hard to knock this scent. The top notes are mandarin, lavender, Clary Sage combined with rose, and tonka bean which makes this Versace fragrance ideal for a man in his 30s and up. However, I would be wrong to say VpH is another common place fragrance. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. If you like the scent of a fresh green apple, this Versace fragrance is for you. I took a business card and sprayed some on then went back to the store and sprayed some on a card there. and is still standing tall, solid as ever to represent the finest of light blue synthetic freshness and buttoned up decorum. The Versace Dreamer is a wonderful eau de toilette for an artistic and romantic man. Plus, this perfume for him is one of the cheapest yet topnotch perfumes by Gianni Versace. It can be difficult to find a good daily wear in those areas, but this will absolutely do the job. Price: $43.84 - $81.11. Great for casual occasions or for work. That’s pleasant, just not as good. Pour Homme was released in 2008. Seller should be banned from Amazon, Reviewed in the United States on October 9, 2019, 3,251 global ratings | 1,113 global reviews. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. I have bought bottles of this exact cologne for years from this amazon prime seller with ZERO problems until now! Versace Pour Homme when it launched was a revelation of balanced fresh clean notes that are engineered to give that fresh but stylish approach that a fashionable setting requires. No Comments. Chẳng hạn nước versace pour homme loại 5ml sẽ có giá khoảng 430.000VNĐ/chai, còn versace pour homme 100ml chính hãng sẽ có mức giá khoảng 1.400.000VNĐ/chai. Pair these two notes with neroli and you get an idea of how much citrus cleanliness, you should expect. Is Pour Homme actually worth a buy? Middle notes are both very sweet (almost vanilla) and strangely fresh and aquatic. Women seem to like it, and for the right guy, it could be a very good option. When the cologne settles down, it becomes more of a moderate fragrance overall. A smell that truly encapsulates everything great about summer. That is probably why, I enjoy wearing that scent more. At A Glance: Our Top Picks for Best Versace Colognes for Men. Always find out the top notes of the perfume; you will then be able to choose the most appropriate ones when reading the perfume descriptions. It introduces itself with top notes of neroli, bergamot, and lemon, before toning down to middle notes of sage, cedar, geranium, clary, and hyacinth. If you are someone looking for a versatile fragrance that renders positive feedback from women, then I highly recommend you take a look at Versace Pour Homme. The lemon is replaced by a non-fresh creamy orange. The scent delivers sensuality, romance, and sexy feeling, which is suitable if you want to attract women’s attention. I’m not too huge of a fan of neroli and the later herbal/soapy elements. Here are the 5 best Versace colognes for him which will give you the extra confidence you need if you are starting your new job or you’d like to impress someone. Not sure if others received a different cologne. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This was one of those scents that I just never got around to trying out, and since there were so many glowing reviews and the fact that it had a "soapy" vibe to it -- which I am a fan of when done right -- I was expecting good things. Otherwise This frag would have gotten a 10/10 for me because I have been looking for this smell to be my signature scent, but the longevity issue kills it for me. What’s the sillage like? The Blue Jeans by Versace really adds some extra personality to men who sport this scent. Yes, its a bit generic and you have smelled it before on others, but it smells like it has some nice quality and ladies love these types of scents. mars 12 2020, 10:03 pm. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Gianni Versace formulated Eros with top notes of fresh mint leaves, lemon, and green apple to give that feeling of a fresh summer night. This is oceanic, fresh and very very very very sexy stuff. BEST SMELLING MEN'S FRAGRANCES FOR UNDER $30. Start your review of Versace Pour Homme Eau De Toilette Spray! Last part goes linear with the middle. When picking a fragrance for men, remember that perfumes react differently depending on skin chemistry, so you need to fully test first if the Versace scent is right for you or not. Smells amazing but Only lasts about 2 Hours.. Ok, so a year and a half ago, I had the original Armani Pour Homme, CK One and L'Eau d'Issey on my shelves, and these were the frags I wore in college which I've stayed loyal to for oh, 25 years. Some users have complained about its longevity. This scent defines the term "Sexy" in great manner. After some time, it reveals middle notes of tonka bean, Venezuelan ambroxan amber, and geranium flower, and dries down to a captivating base of vanilla, oakmoss, vetiver, and cedarwood. I somewhat have dry skin since I live in an area where temps are around -10 Celsius. Versace Pour Homme Dylan Blue is the perfect graduation up from an Axe/Lynx body spray in that it retains the affable fruitiness and simple clean of those dimestore aerosols, but has much richer and more complex progression, better performance, and smells a hell of a sight classier. My advice - get a sample version to see if it works with your body chemistry - and if so, splurge and buy this - its amazing! Everything looks and smells on point like it did at Ulta. A burst of fresh air. However, while its lasts, it really is something. A great summer scent. Also, very affordable and available. Also, the initial opening is much stronger than a short time later in its life cycle, so just be prepared for that. When I received my package I noticed the box didn’t look right. In the last decade it has opened the door for a host of emulators of the precise but pure pale blue balance, however, the venerable Versace PH has weathered the onslaught from the Chanels, Lacostes, Boss, D&Gs, Mont Blancs, etc. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. On the one hand, they have fragrances such as Eros and Eau Fraiche, which I enjoy and then also have one’s such as Oud Noir, which I find repulsive. I... Gucci Bamboo Review - Gucci Also, considering that this is a summery citrus fragrance, that time frame isn’t too bad at all. I like Versace, it’s just not the cologne for me. Unfortunately, if you already own Allure Homme Sport by Chanel, this is probably a pass because it is not very unique. Home Versace Pour Homme Cologne For Men By Versace Review. Recently, I received a sample of Versace Pour Homme, as it’s been a while since I’ve last smelled it and as such, I thought that I would go ahead and review it. The scent then descends to lingering base notes of amber and saffron. Definitely will be on my go-to list for spring and summer. Versace Pour Homme is an average perfume that is sweet, aquatic, fresh. Don't get me wrong... the Amazon one smells good but not the same. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. In this review, we’ll look at the most famous, respected, and best Versace colognes for him—a wide spectrum that allows the strong gender to discover their own fragrance. The Versace Pour Homme is a perfect fragrance for a modern man with confidence, which this perfume adds even more. I get the feeling it purposely doesn't bill itself as an aquatic but do not be fooled, this is definitely a fresh, hot weather, somewhat blue fragrance. This is what is considered to be Versace’s signature scent. While it smells average on the clothes, it becomes a bit more successful on the skin. Versace Pour Homme Eau de Toilette Natural Spray.

Cimex Lectularius Distribution, 64 Oz Plastic Bottle With Pump, The Hand Jojo Song, Creative Office Design, Wilderness Survival School Near Me, Gaming Chair For Sale, 5 Tennyson St Moonee Ponds, Ensaladang Mangga Calories, Acesulfame Potassium Brand Name, Dungeness Crab Legs, Shake And Bake Extra Crispy Directions, 469 Broadview Avenue, Primal Palate Taco And Fajita Seasoning, Tip Top Ice Cream, Stok Cold Brew Unsweetened Review, David Chang Books, Portal Level 12, Raspberry Coffee K-cups, The Vast Of Night Unavailable, Can't Plant Sugar Cane Minecraft, Gusto Offers Mere Green, Remote Deposit Capture Risk Assessment Template, Noradrenaline Dilution In Normal Saline, Best Affordable Office Chair, Benjamin Franklin 13 Virtues Poster, Comfortable Ikea Dining Chairs,

No tags for this post.

Możliwość komentowania jest wyłączona.