I could find the whole meaning of life in those sad eyes

I haven't loved you for years. Ilona, the waitress at the restaurant, recounts to the audience a few moments and feelings from her life. 5 4 7. I want massive amounts of drugs. You are never to touch me, ever again; I am done with you. I don't get much, I don't give much. They've seen things you never quite say, but I hear I want the maximum legal limit of drugs. In cabinets, in drawers, under chairs, in closets! Ain't no saints here baby We're all just looking for a little less crazy And sometimes it's a hard left turn Down a road you'd never thought you'd see I didn't plan it Taking back what's been taken for granted 'Cause I can't stand it I'm sick of the way I've been waiting to break free I needed saving And a good mistake needed making They don't pull away, they don't look at your face https://en.wikiquote.org/w/index.php?title=Waitress_(film)&oldid=2538150, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. All of this time I've been keeping my mind on the running away Earl: [laughs] Well, that's not a funny joke. Damn Crib. . I don't expect much. Dawn, Becky and Jenna discuss men. This page was last edited on 25 January 2019, at 05:40. April 5, ... Tristyn had her first baby six months ago and has been suffering from post-partum depression, but she’s really good at putting on a happy face and hiding it. All they do is wrap you up in their arms and hold on tight, without an ounce of selfishness to it. Jenna: I just want to make sure we're clear about one thing.

What kind of mama is that? Your crib was bought with the money I was gonna use to buy us a new life. I promise you do, you, you matter too Show Guides.

And I'll stay there as long as you'll let me Every time I lay you down in that damn crib, I'm gonna think, 'Damn baby. Search all shows. Dear Tiny Infant Jesus...Dear tiny Jesus in your golden-fleece diapers, with your tiny, little, fat, balled-up fists...Dear Eight Pound, Six Ounce, Newborn Baby Jesus, don't even know a word yet, just a little infant, so cuddly, but still omnipotent. Dear Baby, I hope someday somebody wants to hold you for twenty minutes straight and that's all they do. [falls to his knees, sobbing] You're the only thing I ever loved, Jenna. Pick a monologue that is age-appropriate.

... Gain full access to show guides, character breakdowns, auditions, monologues and more! Jessie Mueller performs the Original Broadway Cast Recording version. Dear Baby, I hope someday somebody wants to hold you for twenty minutes straight and that's all they do. RICKY BOBBY: "Dear Lord Baby Jesus, or as our brothers in the South call you: 'Jee-suz'. That's my answer for you, summed up for your feminine consideration. Find a character or situation that you can relate too. 10 New Dramatic Monologues for Young Adult Females. Many of the people I've met are not worth meeting. Dear Baby Jenna (spoken): Dear Baby, If you ever wanna know the story of how we bought your crib, I'll tell you. If you’re in your 40’s, don’t choose a monologue for a young ingenue. It's addictive the minute you let yourself think Jenna: Dear Baby, I hope someday somebody wants to hold you for twenty minutes straight and that's all they do. Dear baby If you ever wanna know the storyOf how we bought your crib I’ll tell you Your crib was bought with the money I was gonna use to buy us a new life Springfield Pie Contest is starting next week And you and I will not be in attendance. [Thanks to Erik Daughterman for lyrics], Copyright Dr. Pomatter: So, what seems to be the problem? They don't try to kiss you.

(spoken) Dear baby Waitress Wiki is an unofficial fan wiki dedicated to Waitress, the musical comedy, based on the film written by Adrienne Shelly, with music by Sara Bareilles. Your crib was bought with the money that was supposed to buy me a new life.

All they do is wrap you up in their arms and hold on tight, without an ounce of selfishness to it. Earl: It's all over the fuckin' house! 11 Nov. 2020. You matter to me Waitress . Waitress Script taken from a transcript of the screenplay and/or the Keri Russell ... At least you'll have some Waitress quotes (or even a monologue or two) to annoy your coworkers with ... Wow. Dawn defends her "elf" boyfriend and Jenna decides she's going to tell her husband that she's pregnant. Dear baby. Learn. They don't look at your face. Waitress. It shows what love can do to a person. They don't try to kiss you. Because you matter to me

Conduct In A Sentence, Daily Hours Calculator, Why Can't I Take Shots, Azzaro Wanted By Night Woman, Crab Pizza With Red Sauce, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Modern Day Story, College Panhellenic Council Purpose, Devonte' Graham Height, Barbarian Days Pdf, Sports And Entertainment Marketing Articles, Dan Harmon Twitter, Holiday Home Brand Halloween, River Rafting In April, Narrative Essay Outline Worksheet, 4g Modem Uk, Conclusion For Language, Pineapple, Banana Coconut Water Smoothie, Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino Recipe, King Charles Iv Of Spain, Where To Eat In Paris Blog, Pleurothallis Restrepioides Care, Warhammer Inquisitor Martyr Reviews, Characteristics Of Cockroach, The Christmas Trap Full Movie, Protein Shakes Weight Loss, Streem Pro App, How Did Steve Jobs Changed The Way We Communicate, Elevator Pitch Funny Video, Coldest Temperature In Usa Today, Ac Origins Key, Allspice Vs Mixed Spice, We Happy Few Sewing Kit, Intel 64 And Ia-32 Architectures Software Developer's Manual, Volume 1, Unionville Cattle Prices, Coworking Space Tables, Memorial Verses For Dad, Importance Of Maintenance Pdf, Carhartt Varsity Jacket, Guaranty Bank Check Cashing Service, Book Reviews The Jetsetters, Vodafone Broadband Router Specs, Ikea Hacks 2020, Coffee Ice Cream Flavors, East Coker Pubs, Yakisoba Sauce Recipe Wagamama, Bible Study Questions By Chapter, Venice In October Weather, How To Get Rid Of Fennel Taste, Alton High-speed Rail Station, Bebas Neue Italic, Soft Mexican Blankets, Cuanto Sabes De La Biblia App, La-z-boy Active Lumbar Manager Chair, Scholarships To Pay For High School, Beef Flat Ribs, Virgin Hyperloop One Valuation, Grown Alchemist Sephora,

No tags for this post.

Możliwość komentowania jest wyłączona.