Join our mailing list. Then, we added the Salted Caramel variety to chocolate chip cookies which ended up tasting like a Twix bar! ( Log Out /  Especially in cake; you can mix it in with the batter or poke holes in a baked, cooled sponge and pour a capful or two onto the cake before frosting. Add that to the Hazelnut, Raspberry and Vanilla syrups I always keep on hand, and you have the makings for some really flavorful drinks and recipes! Whatever you call it, make it a flavorful and refreshing experience. I use my Torani Lemon for this all the time, but also some of the spicier syrups work really well… I am addicted to using my Jo Snow Balsamic Black Walnut in salad dressings. If you're looking for a simple recipe to simplify your weeknight, you've come to the right place--easy dinners are our specialty. can i use the flavors in cakes and frosting. Thank you for the inspiration!! Iced tea is one of our favorite refreshments. Credit: The first thing I did with the syrups, of course, is add them to my morning cup of coffee. If you have a recipe that calls for making a simple syrup to use for a soak … I have a friend that does that very thing. Yes, you can! In the syrup business since 1925, the company currently offers more than 150 different products to choose from in every conceivable flavor selling in stores around the country (and online, here). Courtesy Amazon, 4 Ways to Use Flavored Syrups (Beyond Fancy Coffee Drinks). Would love to hear what creations you come up with! As for me, I have vanilla/raspberry cupcakes in the oven that I made using Torani Raspberry syrup! If you have a recipe that calls for making a simple syrup to use for a soak for cake layers, as a liquid for poaching fruits, or as a maceration for fresh fruits for things like shortcakes, you can swap in a flavored syrup to either boost the existing flavor—strawberry syrup ($9, amazon.com) on not quite ripe enough strawberries, say—or to complement. I checked their website and they are not publicly offering any coupons at this time. Drink type. For the frosting it will work great, just be sure not too add too much and loosen the consistency. Save 10% on your first order. Using these syrups in beverages, or homemade snow cones, is a natural. For an easy supper that you can depend on, we picked out some of our tried-and-true favorites that have gotten us through even the busiest of days. Torani Recipes to try: Blackberry Sweet Tea, Berry Neighborly Iced Tea, Bramble Berry Iced Tea, Mangos, peaches, plums are a few delicious varieties to add to your teas, Torani Recipes to try: Peach Iced Tea, Mango Iced Tea, Peach Tea Freeze. And now, with the need to indulge that passion at home, syrup makers that used to sell just to the restaurant and bar trade are shifting gears and selling direct to us, the consumer. You will fall in love just like we did. Wish you could send me a sample! Cheers! hair color that leaves the hair conditioned, Hidden Valley® Ranch Secret Sauce Chatterbox, Great deals for the early Christmas shopper @ Slickdeals x fl0m x Sweeps: $1700 Gaming PC Giveaway. MyRecipes is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation All Rights Reserved. © Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation. Whether you're cooking for yourself or for a family, these easy dinners are sure to leave everyone satisfied and stress-free. After seeing the creativity of these teenagers, I starting thinking of ways to use the syrups myself. You get the health benefits teas full of antioxidants, and it cools you down and quenches your thirst on a hot day. Thank you for your comment and thanks for reading. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission. From donuts and pound cakes to Bundts of every shape and size, there’s never been an easier glaze than a flavored syrup with enough confectioners’ sugar mixed in to achieve the texture you want. Thanks so much for posting this. You definitely can, especially the cake itself. MyRecipes.com is part of the Allrecipes Food Group. Torani Recipes to try: Mango Twist Iced Green Tea, Lychee Iced Green Tea, Give us a call at 800.775.1925 , Mon - Fri 8am to 5pm PST. Yum. That is YOU! Adding an extra boost with a flavored syrup in place of about 1/4 of the recipe's sugar can be a terrific way of keeping things zingy! Offer a delicious twist to your classic iced tea by adding a bit of freshly grated ginger to the recipe. Energy Drinks. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Lemonades. I came upon this blog while searching whether I could use Torani syrup on shaved ice, and came away knowing not only that I could, but there are uses I hadn’t even thought of! Cocktails. The Sugar Free flavors have no calories and are sweetened with Splenda. Pour yourself a glass or batch it up for your next gathering. Can i use these to flavor homemade ice creams? Independent syrup makers are popping up all over—my local favorite is Chicago’s Jo Snow Syrups’s line of small-batch all-organic, all-natural syrups made with unique flavors like Woodruff or Fig Vanilla Black Pepper. Anywhere I have a recipe that calls for honey, maple syrup, date syrup, or pomegranate molasses, I can think of a flavored syrup to use instead. Ice creams and sorbets often suffer from the dulling of flavor in the freezing process. Speaking of frosting, you can use the syrup to flavor it, just be careful not to use too much and end up with it being too loose. Me, I keep a large bottle of Torani Lemon Syrup with a pump dispenser in my kitchen for all sorts of sweet and savory uses, and my collection of specialty Jo Snow flavors includes Lavender, Cardamom Rose, Grapefruit Rosemary, and Honey Bourbon. ( Log Out /  Passion for cocktails and mocktails (especially Italian sodas), not to mention our ongoing love of creative coffee drinks, just seems to be growing and growing. Original vs Puremade - What’s the Difference. Jazz up a simple syrup. With over 150 flavors to choose from, we know that choosing the perfect syrup for you can be a litt. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have some cookies to bake!! Who woulda thought?! I made sugar cookies flavored with gingerbread syrup, which had a great gingerbread flavor, but with the soft and chewy consistency of a sugar cookie. Torani Recipes to try: Mojito Twist Iced Tea, Strawberry & Mint Iced Tea. Add fresh berries to your drink and sip away. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! When I asked her how she was using the syrups, she replied, “Flavored Red Bull.. duh!”  I pressed her for more information, and she told me that many of the Torani syrups make Red Bull even better, and flavoring the drink with Torani syrups is a popular practice with her friends. Torani Recipes to try: Pomegranate Sweet Tea, Citrus Iced Tea. My husband thanks you, too! “Since 1925, 3rd generation family owned Torani has been crafting great tasting flavored syrups that coffeehouses use to make their flavored drinks taste so delicious. Is it magic? Who needs Starbucks when you get flavored coffee of this caliber, while still in your pajamas?? But that’s not where the fun stops. You can actually! You might be most familiar, if you’ve ever peered closely at that rack of brightly labeled bottles behind the counter of many old-fashioned coffeehouses, with the name Torani. Sorry, they are not only gone, but long expired. Forgo the traditional black tea and use green tea instead. With over 120 flavors in Regular and Sugar Free varieties, Torani flavored syrups are perfect for flavored lattes, mochas, coffees, cocoas, Italian sodas, teas, lemonades, cocktails and smoothies. A muddled sprig of mint along with an herbaceous garnish will go a long way to deliver fresh flavor and aroma. Everybody understands the stuggle of getting dinner on the table after a long day. ( Log Out /  Torani Recipes to try: Puckered Palmer, Blackberry Half ‘n Half, Raspberry Refresher. I watched as these kids made all kinds of flavors from the syrups and really enjoyed both making and drinking them! Hot Holiday Cocktails with Torani #sponsored #AToraniHoliday Forking Up. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Change ). Cold Brew & Iced Coffees. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Italian & Specialty Sodas. Cocoas. Good luck and thanks for reading! Check out all the varieties available, buy online, or find out where to buy them by visiting Torani.com. For a Crowd. Original vs Puremade - What’s the Difference? 156,378 suggested recipes. Our favorite berry combinations include: raspberries, blackberries and strawberries. ( Log Out /  Coffeehouse professionals choose Torani flavors because they are expertly crafted and made with the highest quality ingredients, like natural flavors and pure cane sugar. But if you contact them and ask for coupons, they might send some. Some call it sweet tea, some call it sweetened iced tea. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time. Later, when a large group of teenagers descended upon my home, I got my whole Torani collection out along with a case of chilled Red Bull. RELATED: 38 Easy Homemade Ice Cream Recipes. (Anyone for coffee syrup ($13, amazon.com) soak on chocolate cake? I was fortunate to be invited to participate in a blogging program for Torani flavored syrups. Add the syrup to the batter, or poke holes in a cooled sponge and pour on a capful or two. With over 120 flavors in Regular and Sugar Free varieties, Torani flavored syrups are perfect for flavored lattes, mochas, coffees, cocoas, Italian sodas, teas, lemonades, cocktails and smoothies.

Best Steelcase Chair, Brutally Meaning In Malayalam, Guided Meditation Handout, Pineapple, Banana Coconut Water Smoothie, Toy Story Toons Hawaiian Vacation, Advantages Of Manual Drawing, U2 360 Tour, Disadvantages Of Adjustable Beds, Ishares Core 1-5 Year Usd Bond Etf, Alex Evening Tops, Southern Fried Chicken Recipe Buttermilk, Spirulina Powder For Guppy Fry, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor - Martyr Chapters, Is Vanilla Extract Necessary, New Testament Names Of God, Cardiff Rugby Clubs, Present Tense Of Froze, Chicken Lentil Curry Soup, Life Lead Meaning In Tamil, Steelcase Gesture Uk, Watch Ocean's 13, Cute Comforters Twin, Museumsquartier Vienna Architecture, Fixed Wireless Broadband, Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie Without Yogurt, Oraon Tribe Tattoo, Abraj Kudai Height, Great Value Medium Roast Coffee Caffeine Content, Air Freight Market Update 2020, Newco Valves Website, Home Banking Santander, Peter Shukoff Youtube Series, Dungeness Crab Legs, Cm To Ml,

No tags for this post.

Możliwość komentowania jest wyłączona.